Separation and impending divorce

Hannibal

So my husband and I separated recently and right away he’s already in another relationship. We were together for 2 and a half years. It wasn’t an easy relationship at all, he ran me into the ground. I got so tangled up in taking care of him and his emotional problems etc that I neglected and lost myself. I moved back in with my parents and I can finally breathe again, I can slow down and focus on me and start taking care of myself again. I’m not too sure why I’m posting this, I guess to see where our problems really lie and how incompatible we are. I rushed into this marriage, we married 2 months after we met. Fell right into his trap I guess. We had a lot of money problems. I couldn’t get along with his parents, they’re psychopaths and always talked about how horrible I am. He’s a big mommas boy too. I can’t afford a lawyer, I was completely dependent on him when it came to finances. I don’t have anyone to talk to really :/ I will reply to this with composite, synastry and natal charts.

Hannibal

My chart.

Attachments

• AF7E0FE9-C8AF-41BA-B095-22EBE318622C.jpeg
    AF7E0FE9-C8AF-41BA-B095-22EBE318622C.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 27

Lin

So my husband and I separated recently and right away he’s already in another relationship. We were together for 2 and a half years. It wasn’t an easy relationship at all, he ran me into the ground. I got so tangled up in taking care of him and his emotional problems etc that I neglected and lost myself. I moved back in with my parents and I can finally breathe again, I can slow down and focus on me and start taking care of myself again. I’m not too sure why I’m posting this, I guess to see where our problems really lie and how incompatible we are. I rushed into this marriage, we married 2 months after we met. Fell right into his trap I guess. We had a lot of money problems. I couldn’t get along with his parents, they’re psychopaths and always talked about how horrible I am. He’s a big mommas boy too. I can’t afford a lawyer, I was completely dependent on him when it came to finances. I don’t have anyone to talk to really :/ I will reply to this with composite, synastry and natal charts.
Hi Kelli,
I'm glad you found me here....
I am not surprised at anything you told me.

I will send you a personal message so that we can continue this off the public forum....ok?
Lainie