Sell now or later?

Ace

asl.png
Hello all,

I have been holding onto this piece of vacant land for nearly 20 years now and I am unsure what to do with it. It is in the desert and while there are housing developments in the vicinity I have not heard any large developer coming in to want to buy up the parcels. The land could also be used to grow marijuana as the area is trying to be known for it, however it could take many more years for that to happen.

At this point paying the taxes on the land for that long is adding up and at this rate I could be losing money for holding it this long and waiting for something where neither options above would happen.

My question I asked (note I am not well versed in this horary either so I am attempting it and would need any feedback on it should anyone be able to help with it):

Should I sell this land now or later for a good profit?

Because this is a question that is one or the other I am looking at both the ASC and DSC to make a comparative analysis. Here it goes:

For selling now:
ASC: Venus 8H. N.Node 1H
Land: Moon 1H
Price of Land: Saturn 10H
Profit: Mercury (L2, L6) in detriment 8H. Mars Retrograde 2H.
Moon conjunct ASC. Upcoming aspects Moon will square Saturn (price of land), then sextile Jupiter (L8, L12) .

For selling later (ALL turned Houses):
DSC: Mars Retrograde 8H. S.Node 1H
Land: Saturn 4H
Price of Land: Moon 7H. N.Node 7H.
Profit: Jupiter 6H. Sun, Mercury (L8, L12) in detriment, Venus (L7) all in 2H (profit house). Venus opposes Mars. Mercury and Venus squares Jupiter.
Moon conjunct L7. Moon will square (land), then sextile Jupiter (profit).

Either way it's sliced, neither option doesn't seem to have an edge over another. Did I read this right? Anyone see one way better than another? I really am looking to just get out of this as after so long no laws seem to be making headways for legalization of marijuana here and developers probably holding off developing with the economic conditions shifting.

waybread

Ace, I'm getting kind of a "meh" response from this chart. The moon is nicely exalted in Taurus, angular, and is not VOC, but it is out-of-orb for any aspect except possibly that square to Saturn. You are symbolized by Venus, which has no essential dignity in the 8th house of investments.

If this is desert land, the obvious question is do you have any water or any water rights for it?

Ace

Waybread thanks. I guess you got the same feeling, huh?

Not sure about the water rights as this investment was too good to pass up as i got the land for pennies on the dollar so I didn't research it. Will look into that assuming if do have rights then it may be worth holding.

Can you explain the out of orb? This is a new term for me.

waybread

Water in the desert is crucial. I'm thinking that if your property came with water rights that you would know about it, as you would probably be paying an assessment on them. It would be hard to develop a property for either residential or agriculture without water. Have you visited the property? Consulted a local realtor?

Sometimes the moon is not VOC but it is so many degrees away from its next exact aspect to a planet that its agency is weakened.

Ace

Water in the desert is crucial. I'm thinking that if your property came with water rights that you would know about it, as you would probably be paying an assessment on them. It would be hard to develop a property for either residential or agriculture without water. Have you visited the property? Consulted a local realtor?

Sometimes the moon is not VOC but it is so many degrees away from its next exact aspect to a planet that its agency is weakened.
I pay under the assessment details there is a water supply fund so there is definitely access to it. I just am not sure I want to wait many years more for a possibility someone may come in to buy up the land. Chart-wise do you see either now or later being a better option even if slightly better. Whatever it is, I'll go with that one.

waybread

I am only an amateur astrologer, Ace, and I would feel distinctly uncomfortable with the thought that you would base a real estate transaction on my chart reading. I do my best, but I make no guarantees.

If I owned your parcel, I would talk to a local real estate agent about your prospects; and then you would also want to consider any tax implications.