second marriage in 9th?

L

laura

Hello everybody,

I believe I've read somewhere that the 2nd marriage is in 9th, as the 3rd in 11th and so on. Is it true?

Thank you.

fensi88

In horary if you are married your partner is ruler of 7H and potentional second partner is represent with 1H (7 from 7). But if you were married twice than it is right, first husband is 7H and second 9H.

pwadm

Staff member
However, it depends on the phrasing of the question. If you ask for instance "Will my husband get a new job?" and you're married the second time, as the question doesn't involve in any way the first husband, the second husband inquired about will tale place in the 7th house.
If the question involves both husbands, such as asked on thge verge of divorce "Will my next husband be nicer with me than the current one?", then you'll need different house assignements for each one of them and you'll have to use the 7th house for the current husband and the 9th for the future one.

L

laura

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for reply, Radu.

If I may another question: If the ruller of 9th separate from the ruller of Ascendent means that the querent will not marry again?(divorced people). Should I say the first wife/husband was his/her destiny?

Thank you.
Laura

pwadm

Staff member
Not at all. First, if your question was "Will I marry again?" or something like that then the target house is the 7th, not the 9th. There're quite a few questions when one has to use the 9th house for a second marriage.

However, if you see the two main significators separating, check if they're not going to be reunited by collection / translation of light or by retrograde movement. If not, then you may presume the two persons got as close as possible, their relationship reached a peak, and from now on, they'll be "on batteries" consuming the relationship's potential, until they'll separate eventually.

If the two persons are not in a relationship yet, it means, indeed, that it will not develop further.

I dislike the terms as "you are my destiny"... All major relationships are part of our destiny (no matter how long they lasted). Each one has its meaning, its place and importance in our evolution as incarnated souls in this lifetime.

dana

And in a question like:
Who shall I marry Paul or George?
what houses you give to Paul and George? 5th to Paul and 11th to George (as 7th from 5th)? Or 7th to Paul (although he's not my husband yet) and 1st to George? :roll:

Dima Gur

I'm uncertain as to this method.
The 3d from the 7th would be the brother or sister of the marriage partner, if you use derived houses logic.

Anyone is familiar with the explanation for the above symbolic connection? (9th as second marriage)