Searching people who have had Uranus conjunct MC

Rasalhague

Searching people who have had Uranus conjunct MC, as the title says.

Personally I probably will never experience Uranus transiting over my MC, unless I grow very old. I'm now wondering if there are people here that have had first hand experience with this transit and are willing to share what this period did to them. Second hand is fine too, I'm just looking for some stories.

Did you experience the transit from within or were things happening to you?
Why do you think that is?

Specific;
Who lost their job under this transit?
Who quit and gave their boss the finger?
Who experienced a loss or gain in reputation?
Other problems with authority (figures)?

jupiter

Hi Rasalhague,
my progressed Mc have been, is and for , more or less a year or so ,will be conjunct my natal Uranus.

I found a marvellous job- the job I dreamt about.

During all that time transiting uranus is squaring my moon and is opposite my natal mercury lord of the tenth in the tenth

I became known- although I made no such effort or had any intent - in my professional cycle.

And now I am preparing myself to go abroad for sometime for professional reasons.

So Iam going to relocate, for professional reasons while Uranus is in my fourth natal opposite mercury lord of the tenth in the tenth.

I would like to add that natally my Uranus is in the 11th. But it was triggered by progressed Mc.

It brought a lot of upheavals-ups and downs- no problem with authority yet, but a loss and simultaneously a gain of reputation.

That's all.

PS. Very interesting thread.

rajaleidja

Right now I have transiting Pluto (retrograde) square my MC and conjuct 6-th house cusp and transiting Uranus is going to conjunct MC.
I quit last week my boring job and now I am ready for the new start.
I am an "outer planet person" -strong Uranus ,Pluto and Neptune in my chart ,so I thing it will be a big change in my career :joyful:

born on 16.08.1962 time 4:06 Univ time 1:06
in Viljandi 25E36,58N22

Last edited:
Searching people who have had Uranus conjunct MC, as the title says.

Personally I probably will never experience Uranus transiting over my MC, unless I grow very old. I'm now wondering if there are people here that have had first hand experience with this transit and are willing to share what this period did to them. Second hand is fine too, I'm just looking for some stories.

Did you experience the transit from within or were things happening to you?
Why do you think that is?

Specific;
Who lost their job under this transit?
Who quit and gave their boss the finger?
Who experienced a loss or gain in reputation?
Other problems with authority (figures)?
MC is sensitive point and suggest outer happenings, rather than inner changes.

T Saturn hit my MC when my first husband after divorce decided to disappear and avoid paying maintenance. This put me on the benefit system for 12months until I tracked him down. I ended in Court 4x to get an attachment on his earnings..... not a nice time

When T Pluto hit my MC my father died, same time T Pluto conj my mothers sun..

When T Uranus hit my MC my first marriage started breaking down, same time T Pluto opp Moon. On the Retrograde hit of Uranus I filed for divorce, first hit spoke to solicitor, but reconciled til next hit...

When T Neptune conj my MC age 16 left home, broke (dissolved) relationship with parents Principle is same your social standing career (if working) take nose dive, major alterations are afoot.

Ojos_raros

I have Uranus natally conjunct the MC. Career is always in flux, always some new and different.

I met my wife in Rio. I am from CA. I spent 3 months there studying Portuguese. When I returned to CA, I invited her to come with me. Later, I looked at her chart and she had Uranus transiting the MC!! (We later married and she has lived here ever since!)

Evex11

I know this An Old Post But I have Uranus In Aquarius Conjunct Midheaven In Aquarius, I’m quite An Odd Duckling lol, And I especially don’t like people telling me what to do unless my Bf which he’s a Leo Sun/Scorpio Moon, But He just wants our life to be good so I sometimes don’t see It being a problem listening to him once in awhile.

I’ve had numerous Teachers that I just did not like and they didn’t like me either, I was quite Rebellious In 2012, Went To 3 Different middle schools back then. There’s been A lot of Changes In my life, Feel free to Ask away though 🙂