scorpio risings

conspiracy theorist

As someone with a Scorpio Rising (as per the chart you shared with me in the Suggestions section of the forum not open to the public), you would be the best person to tell us about such obsessive and/or stalking tendencies.

I am correct in that assumption, right?

JUPITERASC

question for anyone else here who has a scorpio rising, have any of you experienced stalking or obsessive people
heard that this placemant can indicate

things like this
not sure if i am posting this in the correct place
FraterAC mentioned being SCORPIO RISING :)

question for anyone else here who has a scorpio rising, have any of you experienced stalking or obsessive people
heard that this placemant can indicate things like this
not sure if i am posting this in the correct place
As someone with a Scorpio Rising (as per the chart you shared with me in the Suggestions section of the forum not open to the public), you would be the best person to tell us about such obsessive and/or stalking tendencies.

Scorpio rising isn't the culprit, any rising sign will do,
makes sense :)

imo, with Pluto making strong connections to your personal planets is. I have Scorpio rising with Pluto on MH opposing Moon and squaring the Sun. I was stalked but many of my relationships dealt with the negative side of Pluto, jealousy, abuse, adultery, being fanatical, playing on the weakness of others, etc. Learned to be courageous, determined, decisive, bold, etc. And learned to stand up for myself.

JUPITERASC

what exactly is your issue? what am i obsessing over? what exactly have i done to you or anyone else here? 😂 please get over yourself, the only one who is obsessed here is you, who is literally commenting everywhere i comment on because you deluded yourself into thinking that i have more accounts, which i dont. even if i did that wouldnt be a reason to act the way you do. get ahold of yourself

and stop commenting on sht cant believe this is a grown man doing this lol. unreal
i dont have more accounts frankly if i did that would be the mods business not yours @conspiracy theorist i fr hope that you are scavenging the accounts hopelessly looking for anyone that might be my second account like the absolute tinfoil hatter that you are

The image of the Scorpion aka SCORPIO is feminine, nocturnal

It indicates lawsuits, fights. :)
Domicile of Mars, depression of Moon

JUPITERASC

ONE SCORPIO RISING is not the same as another one.
Exactly :)

Stalking today is a common pastime with google.

Its only when it becomes physical that its significant, and it requires lots more than your fight or flight response as measured by your ASC.
You are viewing astrology as if it were causal science, not the chaos/complexity theory it is.
Then it becomes a mental disorder, not even an emotional one. And then you are looking at all the myriad of measures that define how your cerebral Cortex works whIch include Jupiter, Mercury, Saturn, Psyche, and Nemesis, as well as 18 more asteroids of cognition.
The majority of known asteroids orbit within the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter
generally with not very elongated orbits.
The belt is estimated
to contain between 1.1 and 1.9 MILLION ASTEROIDS larger than 1 kilometer aka 0.6 miles in diameter

and MILLIONS of smaller ones

Moondancing

Premium Member
being stalked and followed in real life would be even more terrifying.
Absolutely! But you have to keep a clear head to prevent being harmed. A man I casually knew was stalking me. I'd go someplace and he'd show up. He would try to run me off the road. One night he broke into my home and was standing at the end of my bed. I told him I had to go to the bathroom and he let me. I got myself to the kitchen to use the phone but it was dead. I headed straight out the door to a neighbor's home to call the police. When the police arrived they saw where he jimmied the lock on my back door and cut my phone wire. Walking into the bedroom, he had the place lit up with candles and I realized why he let me go. To prepare! He was gone.

He didn't stay away and broke into my home again that same night. I got up and walked outside to a swing on the front porch and he followed. I felt I had to act like I was in charge. Luckily the police were driving by my place and parked in front shining a bright light on us. He took off. I did not sleep well for a good year. There have been couple times I've been around men and felt in danger of being raped and with keeping a clear head I was able to change minds. Again, I feel it is my Pluto/Moon/Sun config. as it has caused me no end of trouble since I was a child.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

I've deleted MANY posts from this thread, for the following reasons (not every reason necessarily applies to every deleted post, but at least one of the reasons does apply to each of them):

- Personal attacks

- Accusations towards other members

- Responses to personal attacks and/or accusations (those get deleted along with the posts they're responding to)

- Completely off topic

Going forward, stick to the TOPIC of Scorpio rising and any correlation, or lack thereof, with having stalkers/abusers in one's life. Since the OP asked for personal experiences, this seems to be a thread specifically for people with Scorpio rising to respond. If you don't have Scorpio rising, you don't have that personal experience to share. Let the Scorpio rising natives speak for themselves.

And stick to the topic WITHOUT attacking other members. If this thread becomes a magnet for attacks, accusations, and fights, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor

Osamenor

Staff member

Do you mean tendencies to be obsessive or a stalker, or tendencies to attract stalkers and obsessive people?

@neptune910 is talking about the second. If you mean the first, that's off topic for this thread.

FraterAC

Richard Ramirez was a bad guy. I've done some analysis of his crimes.
Note his Pluto opposition Sun; Neptune square Venus which is conjunct Mars; and the maraschino cherry, Mercury and the Moon conjunct the South Node, all square the Ascendant, semisquare Venus and sesquiquadrate Neptune.
The South Node to me is all the psychic refuse of the personality. Together with the other aspects, the picture of the monster this personality was.

Last edited:

FraterAC

Interestingly while he does not have scorpio rising, he does have Thereus(an asteroid associated with stalking) at 23 sco
Oddly enought, while it does not list stalking per se, under hunting, The Rulership Book lists Jupiter and Sagittarius, and less commonly, Uranus, Pluto and Mars.

Moondancing

Premium Member
In all likelihood your not going to know the chart of someone who is stalking you. You can see if your chart might draw obsessive people to you. From my experience, I know I take precautions.

FraterAC

I would call it part of the stuff that is not supportive of your Mission in Life. Do the stuff of the north Node, and you won’t accomplish your mission. Now if your mission was to avoid killing people, the Richard Ramirez may be in that category. One north node is not everyone’s north node.
Akkk!
My mistake. I originally posted North Node, but RR clearly had the South Node conjunct his Mercury and Moon (I corrected my post). My comments had to do with my experience with the South Node, ie the Dragon's Tail, not the North Node.
I do know the difference, honest.

FraterAC

is it the pluto or neptune aspects?
I'd venture a guess Mars conjoined Venus. Sun opposition Pluto too, possibly.
You may note he had Uranus trine the Asc (usually associated with an idealist or progressive personality) and Neptune trine his Sun (often associated with a mystic, psychic, or very empathetic person, which he most assuredly was not).
Some may have thought he had magnetism or charisma, but I'm definitely not among them.