scorpio rising

Emily56

If someone has a scorpio ascendant, therefore a taurus descendant and they date a taurus sun sign. How would this be compatible; wouldn't the scorpio rising not get along with the taurus as scorpios and tauruses normally do not get along at all (in my experience)?

uranianplutonian

It would depend on more than the AC sign, the DSC sign, and the Sun sign. For example, what are their Sun signs and Moon signs? What sign is Venus in? What aspects are involved in the synastry? Where are their personal planets placed? Etc. :smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
In addition to what uraniaplutonia says, it depends upon the the planets that Scorp rising has in Taurus rising's 7th house.
And on the planets that Tau rising has in Scorp rising's 7th.
So, for example, if the Taurus rising person has Venus in Taurus in Scorp rising's 7th house, or Sun or Moon in Taurus conjunct Scorp rising's 7th house cusp, there will be connection, a real attraction from Scorp rising toward Tau rising. Like that...

Last edited:

PiscesMoon76

Im Scorpio Rising & I was married to aTaurus Sun for 15 years. We fought constantly & I believe he thought he was "better" than me due to my horrible upbringing. However, there was love between us & we made 2 kids together. He was a great provider & loving dad; sadly he died 2 years ago. We'd been divorced for years already, but we were actually friends and I cared for him. Just couldn't stand being married to him, lol.

wan

If someone has a scorpio ascendant, therefore a taurus descendant and they date a taurus sun sign. How would this be compatible; wouldn't the scorpio rising not get along with the taurus as scorpios and tauruses normally do not get along at all (in my experience)?
People usually are attracted to people who have planets in their 7th. It's kind of definitional. Anything touching the 7th is good in terms of creating attraction. You'd think it would repulse the native because it's opposite their 1st house, but it doesn't.