Scorpio Man + Taurus Woman = WHAT?

pasteriori

Hello, I am a scorpio guy. At my work I have this Taurus woman who came to see her friend. Well, couple of days later I thought she showed interest in me. Her visits became more frequent. And she always tried to strike conversation with me. Being a scorpio, I was very slow in actually reading her gestures. But I sensed that she liked me the first second I saw her. But my "paranoid" self got in the way. I had to do research before even showing interest. Anyway, i slowed down because she was not getting my jokes, and reading my mind. I been in relationship with Pices, and used to someone reading my mind without me doing any speaking. So with this Taurus woman, I had to search my brain for something to talk about. But the only things that came to my mind are stupid things, she did not understand. So I thought she got turned off by some of words, which were not meant to hurt her in any way. 1 week turned into 3 weeks, and I still was searching for clues within me, why I had to ask her out. And she continued coming back and flirt with me.

Then couple of days ago, I had a very good sleep, took shower, put on my best outfit. Hoped into NYC train heading for my work, thinking that today is THA DAY of asking her out or something like that.

So I came to work, she was not there. I came out to get some coffee. Then there is a very secluded spot where I am hding from NYC crowd in Manhattan, where I can peacefully smoke a cigarette and just enjoy the isolation, while observing the surrounding. GUESS WHAT I saw:

As I was lighting up a cigarette, I looked up and saw this Taurus woman sitting and chatting with another guy from my work across the street in the star bucks. I could clearly see them behind the window, laughing, having good time, etc. Immediately my bright-day turned into tornado, The End of Days, the Armageddon the bible talks about. Suddenly one cigarette, turned into 20 cigarettes. I just could not hold my emotions that were running inside me. The coffee became bitter. I put out my last cig, and with my every muscle trembling I went back to work. I even considered quitting my job that day, I was sOOO out of balance, enraged with my feelings. I felt so played, and suddenly doubt set in my mind, that she was not really interested in me.

So I come to office, and then she comes to my room, and sits in chair like nothing happened. But I already set my mind regarding her. I was angry. but i never showed. In a realxed manner, I told her this: "As I was walking down the street for my coffee at starbucks, I saw a dead bird laying on the ground. It saddened me, and pained my heart. I stood there looking at it. But I was hopeless." and then i thought: "try to decipher that message f*/&ing bi7^^ch"...

Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
Hello, I am a scorpio guy. At my work I have this Taurus woman who came to see her friend. Well, couple of days later I thought she showed interest in me. Her visits became more frequent. And she always tried to strike conversation with me. Being a scorpio, I was very slow in actually reading her gestures. But I sensed that she liked me the first second I saw her. But my "paranoid" self got in the way. I had to do research before even showing interest. Anyway, i slowed down because she was not getting my jokes, and reading my mind. I been in relationship with Pices, and used to someone reading my mind without me doing any speaking. So with this Taurus woman, I had to search my brain for something to talk about. But the only things that came to my mind are stupid things, she did not understand. So I thought she got turned off by some of words, which were not meant to hurt her in any way. 1 week turned into 3 weeks, and I still was searching for clues within me, why I had to ask her out. And she continued coming back and flirt with me.

Then couple of days ago, I had a very good sleep, took shower, put on my best outfit. Hoped into NYC train heading for my work, thinking that today is THA DAY of asking her out or something like that.

So I came to work, she was not there. I came out to get some coffee. Then there is a very secluded spot where I am hding from NYC crowd in Manhattan, where I can peacefully smoke a cigarette and just enjoy the isolation, while observing the surrounding. GUESS WHAT I saw:

As I was lighting up a cigarette, I looked up and saw this Taurus woman sitting and chatting with another guy from my work across the street in the star bucks. I could clearly see them behind the window, laughing, having good time, etc. Immediately my bright-day turned into tornado, The End of Days, the Armageddon the bible talks about. Suddenly one cigarette, turned into 20 cigarettes. I just could not hold my emotions that were running inside me. The coffee became bitter. I put out my last cig, and with my every muscle trembling I went back to work. I even considered quitting my job that day, I was sOOO out of balance, enraged with my feelings. I felt so played, and suddenly doubt set in my mind, that she was not really interested in me.

So I come to office, and then she comes to my room, and sits in chair like nothing happened. But I already set my mind regarding her. I was angry. but i never showed. In a realxed manner, I told her this: "As I was walking down the street for my coffee at starbucks, I saw a dead bird laying on the ground. It saddened me, and pained my heart. I stood there looking at it. But I was hopeless." and then i thought: "try to decipher that message f*/&ing bi7^^ch"...

This is brilliant! :biggrin:

ScorpAsc5

I am a Taurus woman loving a Scorpio man. I read your story ... being another Taurean, I believe she would not have came to you if she was interested in another guy ...

pasteriori

I am a Taurus woman loving a Scorpio man. I read your story ... being another Taurean, I believe she would not have came to you if she was interested in another guy ...

she did not show for the next four days. i may be super emotional and egoistical, but i am not stupid. she was lookin for alternatives, and as a selfrespecting, paranoid Scorpio, I hate to be an alternative. I am either the only one, or none at all. Another guy apparently asked her out before i did. but she wanted me to ask her out, and she gets credit. too bad for her i have this wierd way of finding things out on my own. but hey, i chased my ex for 3 years. and this woman gave up after 3 weeks, give me a break.

this woman, ahem, ahem, i felt like she was a virgin. i just know it, i do not know how, but i do. through analytical thinking and reasoning, while i spke to her i was able to figure that out.. young and beautiful. and... this was one of many reasons i hesitated of asking her out in first place. a virgin with a psycho like myself will be in misery and i tried to protect her from my ownself. if she was not a virgin i would be all over her by now.

a month ago i was already deciding to quit the job. then this woman shows up in all her glory. i actually extended my stay just because of her. i have venus in libra. ascending in virgo. right now, since i lost any reason to stay there, i quit it today. and moved out of the nyc. i am in philly now... but i still think of her. i also spoke to my pisces ex-wife, who thinks i am a complete jerk, but still loves me in her own twisted way. she is the only one who knows how much **** is within me, this why she stay awaaaay. she had to divorce from her previous husband because of me.

on the other hand: i may appear as gone, without her knowing, my quest for her just have began. moto: borfriend is not a husband. husband is nnot a soul mate. disregard human boundaries.

i appreciate anyones opinion regarding my "personal" public journal...

delete in ### of days.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

If the Taurus woman tries to contact you, trust me she is yours! She would not do two timings/multiple dating at all. If you have interest in her, do show some interest when she tries to contact you...

serafin5

she did not show for the next four days. i may be super emotional and egoistical, but i am not stupid. she was lookin for alternatives, and as a selfrespecting, paranoid Scorpio, I hate to be an alternative. I am either the only one, or none at all. Another guy apparently asked her out before i did. but she wanted me to ask her out, and she gets credit. too bad for her i have this wierd way of finding things out on my own. but hey, i chased my ex for 3 years. and this woman gave up after 3 weeks, give me a break.

this woman, ahem, ahem, i felt like she was a virgin. i just know it, i do not know how, but i do. through analytical thinking and reasoning, while i spke to her i was able to figure that out.. young and beautiful. and... this was one of many reasons i hesitated of asking her out in first place. a virgin with a psycho like myself will be in misery and i tried to protect her from my ownself. if she was not a virgin i would be all over her by now.

a month ago i was already deciding to quit the job. then this woman shows up in all her glory. i actually extended my stay just because of her. i have venus in libra. ascending in virgo. right now, since i lost any reason to stay there, i quit it today. and moved out of the nyc. i am in philly now... but i still think of her. i also spoke to my pisces ex-wife, who thinks i am a complete jerk, but still loves me in her own twisted way. she is the only one who knows how much **** is within me, this why she stay awaaaay. she had to divorce from her previous husband because of me.

on the other hand: i may appear as gone, without her knowing, my quest for her just have began. moto: borfriend is not a husband. husband is nnot a soul mate. disregard human boundaries.

i appreciate anyones opinion regarding my "personal" public journal...

delete in ### of days.

Hello there! I can relate with you on a couple of levels. First, I sm a Pisces with a Scorpio Asc and a Taurus Moon and like you I live in my head a lot and think like you do. But there have been many times I have made such WRONG assumptions that I have learned not to make assumptions; what if that person in Starbucks was her brother or a long lost uncle? Won't you feel even worse than you already have? Scorpios are natural detectives; was there no one to inquire about whether or not she was attached or interested in someone already?

Just my dos centavos friend......
Serafin 5

Ernesto

well your story ended before getting in trail which is sad but sadness in a symphony was perceived by your thoughts if you are so want to know what the real trick is i guess you should frankly ask her and if you think that would lay your ego down to nowhere then its better to stay patient and see what latest trick she would come up with.

Ernesto

well your story ended before getting in trail which is sad but sadness in a symphony was perceived by your thoughts if you are so want to know what the real trick is i guess you should frankly ask her and if you think that would lay your ego down to nowhere then its better to stay patient and see what latest trick she would come up with.

Claire19

You are talking only about sun signs. The love planets such as Venus and Mars have to be looked at for attraction. The ascendant plays a big part in first impressions, physical image, persona etc. Then there is the Moon for emotional rapport and Mercury for communication. :love:

Ernesto

compatibility between Scorpio Man and Taurus Woman depends on mind set but since Iam aware taurus are passionate and dedicated lover.

Love2Know

It reminda me of a clinet I once found cute. He asked my hours so he could come to see me. Then two weeks later he shows up with some other woman and makes out infrinfront of me. Lol he was a scorpio. It was gross. I lost interest then all I could think of was his tacky coodies. I would jusT move on. You don't own people just because you like them.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The signs opposite from each other, Taurus and Scorpio gives the saying: "opposites attract". Taurus are known for stubbornness and vanity, while Scorpio has a way with romance and sexual relationships. Relationships work best regardless of sign match when the couple knows how to deal with each other and understands each other's feelings. For Aquarius men, we can deal with Taurus and Scorpio, but not as marriage partners. :whistling:

serafin5

It reminda me of a clinet I once found cute. He asked my hours so he could come to see me. Then two weeks later he shows up with some other woman and makes out infrinfront of me. Lol he was a scorpio. It was gross. I lost interest then all I could think of was his tacky coodies. I would jusT move on. You don't own people just because you like them.

You crack me up! But that really sucked that this happened though....

Serafin5

angelic moon

I can so relate to this. I am a taurus female. I have had scorpios walk in my life both male and female. I love that I can communicate with them on a deep level and it's thrilling to be with a scorpio. Sometimes they can be too sensational for me though, very secretive, like intent of watching every move I make or something.
Taurus female can be naive and innocent. Taurus is also very faithful, committed and tolerant. If a guy really likes a Taurus female he needs to be patient with her. They can be very devoted partners.
This is a post from around 2014, may I ask what happened ? did you two happen to get together in the end ?