Saturn triggers father issues

midnight sun

Hi everyone!

A brief information: I am the only child living with my family and I am 32 years old, working but I have a dependent relationship with family and I am getting theraphy for changing it.

I was living in a protective mode emotinally in the last years. I was resistant to any change and feel pessimist about my own power for changing things in my life. So the time passed with the same people, places and issues as usual.

But now I start to feel a new energy inside me
It begins in August (maybe with the effect of the sun eclipse) when I started to learn driving car. It awakened my self-confidence unexpectedly although I am usually an anxious person. My father decided to buy me a second hand car and I entered the new year with my own car.

Although my father helped me to learn lots of things about driving car, he now starts to criticize me usually and uses this criticism for creating a hegemony on me (as he did whole my life).

I really feel very angry and I don’t want to be exposed to his energy, words or ideas about me. I was planning to move in this year when I get a promotion but now I quickly want to leave the house and live in a separate apartment. For the firs time, I feel I have this power to do that. And I have always continued the little girl role to protect myself but now for the first time I feel I am a grown person and don’t have to tolerate his narcisstic behaviours.

I checked my transits. I know Pluto is digging my 4th house so lots of undermined home and father issues are coming to surface. But now I realize that Saturn starts to trigger my very problematic Sun-Mars-Neptune opposition.

I wonder what else this transit will bring to me? Will I be able to stand up powerfully and move to another house? My father’s negative projections have always been very effetive on my identity and self (Sun) and my feelings about other men (Mars), can these wrong images be change now? Is it possible for me to live new relationships with men? I am alone and single for a long time.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_papalina_2018122.34060.2926.jpg
    astro_24gw_papalina_2018122.34060.2926.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 23