Saturn Opposition Sun, Asc, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn

Asbeyer

Hey guys,
soon saturn enters pisces, I am a little bit worrying, what could come up for me? And Pluto enters auquarius , pluto will square at my natal mars !

I will be grateful for any insight!!

thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2at_cici.19200.75833.png
    astro_2at_cici.19200.75833.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 50

StarchaserNancy

I wouldn't worry about Saturn opposing Jupiter, Saturn yet. Too far away. This year it's Saturn 6th opposing Sun/Mercury 12th/1st.. W/ the oppos. and Saturn in the 6th , it might play out via another person at your job, maybe adding on extra responsibilities and duties, maybe a boss or extra work due to co-workers.
Watch your health, Virgo ascendant. Your Sun is conj. Asc., but in the 12th. Virgo, nervous system, Mercury rules it, and next year Saturn oppos. Mercury directly.. Worry, strain. Virgos are prone to worry. Keep up good health habits, find ways to de-stress. Watch your digestive health, too. Good time to put effort into getting healthier. Saturn always requires work, perseverance and effort.

StarchaserNancy

Mercury rules your Gemini MC, too. Maybe 2 jobs? :) Or, one in which you wear "many hats." Gemini likes versatility and change. Jobs which require communication or maybe a job where you travel could be possible. Good Luck!

Ecliptique

Hello Asbayer,

Saturn in Pisces is not significant this year or next year. Until the end of March 2024, what has an impact on you is wanting to achieve what is difficult to achieve as well as the consideration of others while uniting yourself with being appreciated. This leads you to want to be recognized and to stand up for yourself. From mid-July 2024, you will want to achieve a goal through the knowledge you have of yourself by absolutely wanting to make the most of it and achieve a way of being. This will be in favor of taking to heart what is difficult to access in order to be appreciated. You will need to hope in what you aspire to, this is what will promote the relationship with the other. This will lead you to give yourself the means to do what is of interest to you, even from a financial point of view. This is what will make people pay attention to you.

Regarding the transit of Pluto to Mars by square, it will not be significant (in 2024).

Ecliptique. :)

Asbeyer

Hello Asbayer,

Saturn in Pisces is not significant this year or next year. Until the end of March 2024, what has an impact on you is wanting to achieve what is difficult to achieve as well as the consideration of others while uniting yourself with being appreciated. This leads you to want to be recognized and to stand up for yourself. From mid-July 2024, you will want to achieve a goal through the knowledge you have of yourself by absolutely wanting to make the most of it and achieve a way of being. This will be in favor of taking to heart what is difficult to access in order to be appreciated. You will need to hope in what you aspire to, this is what will promote the relationship with the other. This will lead you to give yourself the means to do what is of interest to you, even from a financial point of view. This is what will make people pay attention to you.

Regarding the transit of Pluto to Mars by square, it will not be significant (in 2024).

Thank you ! But on the 2 March 2024 transit pluto will be square to my natal mars exactly!! :)

Outlook

from feb through july this year, pluto square mars transit was already triggered. at the heart is you insisting your need to move mountains will all your might. you apply very strong willpower and your community, environment applies even stronger push back. it can turn into a survival ‘do or die’. the eclipses focus on your pluto also during this year and next year bringing in endings and changes. it wont be an easy time. take care. avoid getting too insistent and head strong. with scorpio involved, you will attract the possibility of survival. maybe not yours, but coming to the aid of another in trouble thinking you will be ok and you can do it, will expose you also. there could well be something like a birth death survival problem here. take care you dont fall pregnant. avoid getting involved with dangerous situations. dont go walking in dark places at night.

Asbeyer

Thank you Outlook. Since last February, I have been dealing with the problem of dizziness and ringing in the ears. They said it's likely that I have a condition called Meniere's disease, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.
from feb through july this year, pluto square mars transit was already triggered. at the heart is you insisting your need to move mountains will all your might. you apply very strong willpower and your community, environment applies even stronger push back. it can turn into a survival ‘do or die’. the eclipses focus on your pluto also during this year and next year bringing in endings and changes. it wont be an easy time. take care. avoid getting too insistent and head strong. with scorpio involved, you will attract the possibility of survival. maybe not yours, but coming to the aid of another in trouble thinking you will be ok and you can do it, will expose you also. there could well be something like a birth death survival problem here. take care you dont fall pregnant. avoid getting involved with dangerous situations. dont go walking in dark places at night.

Asbeyer

Hey, I want to give you some feedback on what's happening in my life right now. On December 30th, we moved to my dream apartment. On the 31st of December, my husband told me that he had fallen in love with a co-worker! This isn't a new story; two years ago, they were having WhatsApp chats, which wasn't really okay. The woman kept sending semi-nude selfies of herself and also photos of her kids. Back then, I confronted my husband, but not much came out of it. She just kept sending photos, and my husband didn't want to stop her since she was just a co-worker with whom he got along well, etc. Interestingly, my husband told me about being in love, but he didn't want a divorce because supposedly he didn't have a relationship with her and it all happened because of stress and unhappiness in our relationship. I have filed for divorce because we live in Germany, and before the separation, we have to live apart for a year, and we're doing this in a shared apartment.
Furthermore, in January, I started a new job. Even though I'm feeling very bad, I've always gone to work on time. Because I looked sad, my boss asked me if everything was okay. I told her about these events. After 2 weeks, we had a meeting where the big boss was also present. My boss literally told me: "You are going through a difficult time, a catastrophe for you, but unfortunately, this is also a catastrophe for the work." And she ended by saying that she didn't want to work with me anymore. In the same company, they are now looking for another job for me, but so far, it hasn't worked out. They send me somewhere else every week like a joker. And I am no longer able to endure this.

And last week, I had to go to the hospital because of severe stomach pain. There was a stone in my gallbladder. Last Wednesday, I had surgery to remove my gallbladder. Now my gallbladder is gone... I'm curious how many more problems are on the way

Ecliptique

Hello Asbeyer,

can you indicate if your birth time is that of the birth certificate or of a close relative?

Ecliptique

Asbeyer, I think you should apply for the birth certificate, that's my advice to you (to get proper predictions).

Outlook

Yes well…. With eclipse opp pluto sq venus….its kinda a kicker for termination of valuable things…things being all and everything Including relationships.
plus you have pluto mars now active for next two years….

its tough.
some days will be easie than others. When you catch break rest up and relax a bit if you can. One year frim now is going to be. Whole lot tougher simply because you reach the point where you are tired of it but its not tired of you!

step by step….