Saturn-moon conjunction....non stop tension

arch

DOES SATURN-MOON CONJUNCTION GIVES BAD RESULT ???

I THINK MAIN REASON BEHIND LONELINESS AND NON STOP TENSION IS MOON-SATURN CONJUNCTION..BECAUSE IN MY NATAL CHART MOON-SATURN ARE PLACED IN SAGITTARIUS SIGN IN TENTH HOUSE...ALSO CREATING PROBLEM FOR CAREER ...:sad:

Kuntuzangmo

It's only a problem if you resist. Think of it as fostering lifelong discipline....which most of us need, yet few can happily practice.
If you embrace it, it becomes a huge asset.

arch

but how to regulate tension and loneliness because of it...???
and what about negative thoughts create problems for mental peace ???

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Take up things like meditation and yoga which will alleviate the stress and habitual negative thinking. That's what I meant by discipline.
Get around people and find reasons to trust...that will help with loneliness.

urano

DOES SATURN-MOON CONJUNCTION GIVES BAD RESULT ???

I THINK MAIN REASON BEHIND LONELINESS AND NON STOP TENSION IS MOON-SATURN CONJUNCTION..BECAUSE IN MY NATAL CHART MOON-SATURN ARE PLACED IN SAGITTARIUS SIGN IN TENTH HOUSE...ALSO CREATING PROBLEM FOR CAREER ...:sad:

Indeed I think that Moon in conjunction with Saturn can be a difficult conjunction.
If it is in the 10th House it could be difficult concerning career (honors, a good name). The 10th House is as well connected with the mother.
I think that loneliness is a possible deduction here but not tension because tension is linked to stress and excitability. Saturn will rather concern depression, dark emotions, or a kind of laziness, inertia, torpor (drugs are a possibility).

BUT we can’t really deduce all these things, fortunately: it is the whole chart which must be understood not an isolated aspect.

arch

yes this conjunction giving me dark emotions, depression or a kind of laziness.
but i want solution... what should i do to improve myself...because i feel like i am a dark passenger...
here is my natal chart...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_arch_arch.44308.60440.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_arch_arch.44308.60440.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 31

urano

Thanks for your answer. I thought again about my last post and I felt a bit uncomfortable because I lacked a bit of diplomacy in my opinion. Sorry Arch :smile:
I'm no expert, you know, so it's important to relativize.

This conjunction Moon-Saturn isn't in the 10th House but actually in the 9th House. It's better because the 9th House is a cadent House and planets in a cadent House are not as strong as planets in the 10th House.

As well, I see that your are from India. The forum have a Vedic Astrology area with vedic astrologers. It's interesting to know it (if you didn't know) because Western Astrology and Vedic Astrology are really different and maybe (?) you could feel more comfortable with Vedic astrology.

Apart from that, you have several planets in a very good zodiacal state.
Mars is particulary a very strong planet in your chart! Probably if you feel some tensions it probably comes from Mars (energy, action, courage, but also challenges to face, and stress)
I notice that Mars in square aspect towards Venus could indicate that your relationships could be often challenging.

Actually, with Mars in domicile in the 1st House I think (like Kuntuzangmo :smile:) that meditation (cultivating peace of mind through meditation) could be a very good way for you. You can feel under pressure, not because of Saturn-Moon conjunction but because of your strong Mars.

But wait for other comments!

Last edited:

urano

thanks buddy....very accurate...
now i think i have to start meditation immediately...

Of course! To release tensions through meditation could be a very good challenge for you and a solution, with particularly a good impact on your own health and on your relationships :smile: