Saturn in 7th

Emmrose

I read this can cause relationship anxiety and late marriage (like in late 20's), but how concrete is this? I saw some places saying that marriages will likely fail after saturn return if you do get married before then somehow and it means you won't get married until you are older. But is this just a predisposition in your personality or your future? Is someone able to work on themselves and their romantic insecurities to alleviate this, or is it a set thing?

ElenaJ

It could mean those interpretations, it could also mean you marry a person with saturnine qualities, or a Capricorn or Aquarius, or moon in those signs, or strong aspects with Saturn.
Look also at what aspects that Saturn in your chart makes with other planets in your natal, and in what house.

Gemini888

TBH I've seen a lot of Saturn in 7H people panicking about their relationship in the Read My Chart section, with various Saturn signs. It does raise a lot of questions whether the 7H hardship is real, even if it's just a matter of the mind.

Emmrose

TBH I've seen a lot of Saturn in 7H people panicking about their relationship in the Read My Chart section, with various Saturn signs. It does raise a lot of questions whether the 7H hardship is real, even if it's just a matter of the mind.

wdym improve your position and you'll win? also, here's my chart xd

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/graphic.php?type=24&d1year=2005&d1month=1&d1day=4&time=7.0&lat=33.75&long=-84.38&tz=-5.00&lang=en&x=580&y=773&dformat=0&lang=en

Emmrose

It could mean those interpretations, it could also mean you marry a person with saturnine qualities, or a Capricorn or Aquarius, or moon in those signs, or strong aspects with Saturn.
Look also at what aspects that Saturn in your chart makes with other planets in your natal, and in what house.

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/graphic.php?type=24&d1year=2005&d1month=1&d1day=4&time=7.0&lat=33.75&long=-84.38&tz=-5.00&lang=en&x=580&y=773&dformat=0&lang=en

Here's my chart. What do you think it means? I am a capricorn with a capricorn rising btw so maybe the capricorn thing is it?

ElenaJ

Maybe you haven't noticed that Saturn in the chart is in a close square with the moon, a very important aspect.
A Capricorn sun and ascendent will definitely tend to draw Saturn types to itself.
Note Uranus is almost exactly trine the descendent, and combined with the Saturn position, points towards aquarian energy, that will fulfil your descendent pattern.

Gemini888

wdym improve your position and you'll win? also, here's my chart xd

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/gra...z=-5.00&lang=en&x=580&y=773&dformat=0&lang=en
Pretty much what EJ said. I also noticed that you have Saturn in Cancer and Jupiter in Libra, which is pretty much a mutual reception (square means stressed). Jupiter also closely conjuncts your MC, which makes the relationship somewhat close to your higher self. MC's ruler is Venus conjunct Merc and Pluto and sextile Jupiter, which further emphasizes relationship need. But in 12H, you aren't supposed to fully realize your potential early on. Hey, not to mention Libra Moon :devil:

And about that quote, I'm not really a chess person. I'm more of a gamer and a card person. But I was inspired to write the quote from a website and my own experience with gaming and card. If you want to take down your opponent, you aren't supposed to pull out all of your attack chess pieces early (or use up your powerups if you are a gamer, and strong cards if you are a card peson). You are supposed to improve your defense line, observe your opponent carefully, and only attack when you are threatened by your opponent. The point isn't to be the first person to kill someone, but to be the last person to survive. That way, even if you are dealt a bad hand or start the game with horrendous ammo, you can still increase your chance of winning.

Same goes to your birth chart. If you know your chart well and know how to work with what you have, a horrible chart can turn into the greatest asset ever :smile:

AJ Astrology

I read this can cause relationship anxiety and late marriage (like in late 20's), but how concrete is this? I saw some places saying that marriages will likely fail after saturn return if you do get married before then somehow and it means you won't get married until you are older. But is this just a predisposition in your personality or your future? Is someone able to work on themselves and their romantic insecurities to alleviate this, or is it a set thing?

Hi emmrose,

You got everything wrong and you're getting into some really bad habits, so you'll never be able to read a chart and then you'll get frustrated because everything is wrong and then you'll give up and say astrology doesn't work.

First lesson: No such thing as H7 Saturn.

There's a reason why it's called a "natal chart" and not a "natal planet" and there's a reason we read "charts" and we don't read "planets."

Second lesson: In what sign is Saturn?

Yeah, Cancer, we get that, but what kind of sign is Cancer?

Is it moveable, fixed or mutable?

Cancer is a moveable sign, aka a cardinal sign.

Is Saturn in a moveable sign the same as Saturn in a fixed sign the same as Saturn in a mutable sign?

Really? You think Chicken Marsala, Chicken Kiev and Chicken Dijon are the same thing?

I'm here to tell you they're not. Yeah, they're all chicken, but they look different and taste different, not to mention they're prepared differently.

Well, astrology is like that.

If you saw Gemini, Sagittarius or Pisces on H7, what would you say about their marriages? Uh-oh, I gave it away...marriages....plural. Those are double-bodied signs indicating duality or plurality, as in more than one. Same thing for the MC: more than one career.

The mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces) can indicate the same thing, but it's not a guarantee, just a possibility.

Since Cancer is a moveable sign, you're not likely to be a hermit or old-maid or get married at 70.

Moon is squaring Saturn.

What of square? You need to know, because a left-square is not the same as a right-square, just like a left-trine is not the same as a right-trine and a left-sextile is not the same as a right-sextile. Those have different interpretations.

You should know that a H7 Saturn, irrespective of sign is generally favorable. Those people usually acquire massive amounts of possessions over their life-time and they live long.

Your chart is also a night chart, which is unfortunate, since Saturn is a day body. A H7 Saturn at night is an indicator of difficulties with relationships, but that's only true if Mars is in any aspect with Saturn. Since Mars is inconjunct, that's not true, but I would say you might be prone to anxiety.

I'm wondering why you're ignoring the obvious, you know, the Sun opposition Saturn.

Usually H1 Sun indicates high rank, but not for you since Sun is below the horizon and in a feminine sign. That's the other thing you need to know about signs: the masculine and the feminine.

I sure hope you don't have any older siblings.

See Jupiter up in H10 with Moon? That is not good. H7 Saturn will give you long life and H10 Jupiter will spare you a violent death, and usually Moon with Jupiter or conjunct Jupiter, but not when they're angular and in Libra and square Saturn, and this is a right-square. That, is probably the source of your anxiety, because people will take advantage of you and cheat you (and cheat on you).

Other than that, your chart's not bad. I'd rather see Mercury and Venus in H1 instead of H10. If you're female, and you do get married rather late, that H12 Venus is the reason. She can't see H7 and she needs to be looking at it. Same would be true for your H12 Mars if you're male. He needs to be looking at H7 and he can't from H12. For relationships, we look at Moon/Venus for women and Mars/Sun for men.

That's why we don't look at a single body. For every thing, there is one or more bodies that are significators, and then the house that is the significator and the body that rules that house and the bodies in that house and the sign on that house. You have to look at all of them.

wan

I have Saturn exactly conjunct my Descendant (less than 1 degree). I have never been married. In fact, I have never had a romantic relationship, ever. Not even a fling, and I am 40 years old.

I think the whole Saturn in 7th means marrying late thing might have some validity to it. However, I just want to point out that unlike some natives, I feel quite complete and content with my life. I do not need a man in my life in order to feel whole. It hasn't always been like this, though. When I was in uni, I so badly wanted to have a boyfriend that I spent almost all of my free time daydreaming and fantasizing about it, to the point that I abandoned my studies. Looking back, it was truly a stupid thing to do. But at least I have grown out of it, and now I do not feel anything is amiss.

I feel that usually it's younger folks who tend to fret about this placement. I find that once one has become older and thus more mature, relationships become less of a focus than they were before. Now I worry more about my financial future than anything else.

Bunraku

I do not need a man in my life in order to feel whole.

I fully support this

giphy.gif

ElenaJ

I have Saturn exactly conjunct my Descendant (less than 1 degree). I have never been married. In fact, I have never had a romantic relationship, ever. Not even a fling, and I am 40 years old.

I think the whole Saturn in 7th means marrying late thing might have some validity to it. However, I just want to point out that unlike some natives, I feel quite complete and content with my life. I do not need a man in my life in order to feel whole. It hasn't always been like this, though. When I was in uni, I so badly wanted to have a boyfriend that I spent almost all of my free time daydreaming and fantasizing about it, to the point that I abandoned my studies. Looking back, it was truly a stupid thing to do. But at least I have grown out of it, and now I do not feel anything is amiss.

I feel that usually it's younger folks who tend to fret about this placement. I find that once one has become older and thus more mature, relationships become less of a focus than they were before. Now I worry more about my financial future than anything else.

The energy of saturn on the descendent could also work out by marrying someone quite a bit older, or with strong Saturn qualities, for example a Capricorn, etc. There is more than one way it can express itself, not only in delayed marriage.

Bunraku

The energy of saturn on the descendent could also work out by marrying someone quite a bit older, or with strong Saturn qualities, for example a Capricorn, etc. There is more than one way it can express itself, not only in delayed marriage.

It manifested in self confidence and fostered independence :love:

Bunraku

I checked and you're right. It's a perfecting square, under a degree.
I would like to think Jupiter's infuence on the Moon and its aspect to Saturn helps soften things even by a little ;)

I think the chart requires a little bit more digging/analysis for us to have a definitive say.

wan

Interesting, Elena. Maybe there is hope for me yet.

It manifested in self confidence and fostered independence :love:

Thanks!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, in Astrology, never look at just one placement or aspect and try and judge your life based on it.

You have a no. of issues going on - more important than Saturn in the 7th house (it has to be in some house), you have that Saturn in challenging aspects to both your lights - which means you have a lot of insecurities going on. Now because that Saturn is in your 7th (and not in your 2nd - or you would have been insecure of your finances) and both your lights are in prominent positions - you 'feel' you need a partner to complete your identity/self (Sun in the 1st) and to have the standard image in public of being married and having a partner (Moon in the 10 house of public image).

Last edited:

Emmrose

Hi emmrose,

You got everything wrong and you're getting into some really bad habits, so you'll never be able to read a chart and then you'll get frustrated because everything is wrong and then you'll give up and say astrology doesn't work.

First lesson: No such thing as H7 Saturn.

There's a reason why it's called a "natal chart" and not a "natal planet" and there's a reason we read "charts" and we don't read "planets."

Second lesson: In what sign is Saturn?

Yeah, Cancer, we get that, but what kind of sign is Cancer?

Is it moveable, fixed or mutable?

Cancer is a moveable sign, aka a cardinal sign.

Is Saturn in a moveable sign the same as Saturn in a fixed sign the same as Saturn in a mutable sign?

Really? You think Chicken Marsala, Chicken Kiev and Chicken Dijon are the same thing?

I'm here to tell you they're not. Yeah, they're all chicken, but they look different and taste different, not to mention they're prepared differently.

Well, astrology is like that.

If you saw Gemini, Sagittarius or Pisces on H7, what would you say about their marriages? Uh-oh, I gave it away...marriages....plural. Those are double-bodied signs indicating duality or plurality, as in more than one. Same thing for the MC: more than one career.

The mutable signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces) can indicate the same thing, but it's not a guarantee, just a possibility.

Since Cancer is a moveable sign, you're not likely to be a hermit or old-maid or get married at 70.

Moon is squaring Saturn.

What of square? You need to know, because a left-square is not the same as a right-square, just like a left-trine is not the same as a right-trine and a left-sextile is not the same as a right-sextile. Those have different interpretations.

You should know that a H7 Saturn, irrespective of sign is generally favorable. Those people usually acquire massive amounts of possessions over their life-time and they live long.

Your chart is also a night chart, which is unfortunate, since Saturn is a day body. A H7 Saturn at night is an indicator of difficulties with relationships, but that's only true if Mars is in any aspect with Saturn. Since Mars is inconjunct, that's not true, but I would say you might be prone to anxiety.

I'm wondering why you're ignoring the obvious, you know, the Sun opposition Saturn.

Usually H1 Sun indicates high rank, but not for you since Sun is below the horizon and in a feminine sign. That's the other thing you need to know about signs: the masculine and the feminine.

I sure hope you don't have any older siblings.

See Jupiter up in H10 with Moon? That is not good. H7 Saturn will give you long life and H10 Jupiter will spare you a violent death, and usually Moon with Jupiter or conjunct Jupiter, but not when they're angular and in Libra and square Saturn, and this is a right-square. That, is probably the source of your anxiety, because people will take advantage of you and cheat you (and cheat on you).

Other than that, your chart's not bad. I'd rather see Mercury and Venus in H1 instead of H10. If you're female, and you do get married rather late, that H12 Venus is the reason. She can't see H7 and she needs to be looking at it. Same would be true for your H12 Mars if you're male. He needs to be looking at H7 and he can't from H12. For relationships, we look at Moon/Venus for women and Mars/Sun for men.

That's why we don't look at a single body. For every thing, there is one or more bodies that are significators, and then the house that is the significator and the body that rules that house and the bodies in that house and the sign on that house. You have to look at all of them.

Ok I literally just revisited this site after, like, forever. This is interesting, tysm. I don’t have any older siblings. But why the issue if I did, out of curiosity? Can anyone tell me why, if this user isn’t still active?