Saturn in 5th house, ruler of seventh

Osamenor

Staff member
And what are you asking?

No one can give you advice without a specific question. No one can give you astrological advice without your chart. Please post your birth chart.

jaymaniyar

And what are you asking?

No one can give you advice without a specific question. No one can give you astrological advice without your chart. Please post your birth chart.
Not asking, just saying.

Please see my birth details and share your analysis:
Jay, 01/05/1986, 11:55 AM, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.

[please upload your birth chart or go to a link site such as imgur or imgbb (astro.com is NOT a link site), upload your chart there, and post the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Not asking, just saying.

[please upload your birth chart or go to a link site such as imgur or imgbb (astro.com is NOT a link site), upload your chart there, and post the link - Moderator]
For a moment, I thought the moderator’s edit was you telling Osamenor to upload your birth chart. :biggrin: I was going to say… Very direct of you!

You’ll likely have to post a question related to your natal chart and give some details before you get a delineation from anyone.

Zora

Account Closed
Saturn 5th house, lord of 7th. Retrograde. Cancer Ascendant. 36 year old male, virgin, unmarried, no children.
Looking in relationships - 7th house for a partner giving you support like a father - 5th house - male sun house and male active principle - and for me also house of own father and father experience and own sexual gender support. You've probably -obviously missed in your childhood - as own male important gender support and wanting to get it healed in a relationship.

But what makes you kinda less male attractive for a woman - in your encountering area of 7th house.

Zora

Account Closed
Saturn 5th house, lord of 7th. Retrograde.
This can't be - with your DOB and TOB and birth location.

As per above - you will have a 2°06 leo ASC and Aquarius in 7th house - uranus as lord of 7th in 5th house - retrograde ?

Saturn as lord of 6th house in 5th house - retrograde- opposing your venus natally conj. your Blackmoonlilith.

Attachments

• 2 astro_2gw_jay_hp.59844.151925.png
    2 astro_2gw_jay_hp.59844.151925.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: