Saturn in 5th house- Please help

DiDi

I Just wanted to add that saturn does not nessessarily stop you from having children.

My 5th house is ruled by saturn (aqu) and i have saturn placed there, although it is in the sign of pisces... I have 3 children and very easy to concieve, there were all c section births thou.

from what ive seen of this aspect, saturn in the 5th can mean a lot of things,
harder to concieve or give birth to
or saturn being restrictive, meaning having to raise children alone.

sethi

Hello Didi . Hru?

Saturn in its own sign makes it strong, and lessens its bad effects. This is the main reason why you had children, and C section also denotes the effect of saturn again.

sethi

Sorry I just read your whole post just now.

Saturn in the 5th but in the sign of pisces. If you do whole houses then saturn actually would be in the sixth. Meaning the owner of the fifth is in the second house.

Do you find your daily routine a chore/ bore. Your chart does show that

more later

DiDi

hi sethi

I dont use whole house system for natal.

I think saturns placement for me in the 5th in pisces helped me get pg easy. I am divorced very early at age 28 so I raised my children alone and didnt have much in the way of assets. I came from a large close family unit and no one in it was divorced... so i raised my kids like i was raised regardless of the setbacks and so I think saturn gave me the structure and restrictions to help me raise them in the only manner i knew of.
I didnt date when they were young as it would take my time away from their needs... so i find my saturn placement very correct.

Do you find your daily routine a chore/ bore. Your chart does show that
no infact my virgo mars likes routine and lists.
im a home person who entertains myself, I love it. I love being at home probably my venus,sun,merc placement in the 4th house.
If i dont want to do housework i dont, if i do well i do... I pretty much do what i want. so I dont see that sethi.

but do I find
daily routine a chore/ bore
yes i would when i work, and have to do the same jobs same times and same thing everyday but wouldnt most people?
and so i dont work where i have to do repetative daily tasks... home doesnt bother me, I like to know its clean and i do it room by room like a virgo would ticking my list off lol

Last edited:

dr. farr

Dr Farr, Based on the above explanation you have provided, Can you please let me know if you can give me any details about children in my chart or my husband's chart. Both the charts are attached in the first post. Second one is my husband's chart. Thanks!

Rama

I did a "fertility estimation" of both you and your husband's natal charts and in combining them I got a +4 indication, which is a mildly favorable indication (the technique I used I learned from the late Manly P. Hall; if AW members would like I will post it using the current OP and her husbands charts as an example of the method)

So, with a net favorable-for-children natal result, what's been the problem?

In BOTH you and your husband's charts the Lot of Conception falls in Leo, a "barren" sign, and THAT's the obstacle-not Saturn or anything like that. To overcome that Leo influence on conception, you must emphasize and support the Moon (to oppose the Sun): use of Lunar herbs and crystals, timing to avoid Leo (and other fire signs) and take action when Moon is in Cancer and other water signs; timing to take action during Lunar hours and avoidance of actions during the hours of the Sun (talking about planetary hours here), ayurvedic use of silver (and total avoidance of gold), also Lunar gems (moonstone, PEARLS, etc) and avoidance of contact with Sun gems (such as the diamond)-these and similar things and timings will (according to the practices I believe in) overcome the Leo/Solar Lot of Conception barren influence and will favor conception and child bearing.

ramastro

I did a "fertility estimation" of both you and your husband's natal charts and in combining them I got a +4 indication, which is a mildly favorable indication (the technique I used I learned from the late Manly P. Hall; if AW members would like I will post it using the current OP and her husbands charts as an example of the method)

So, with a net favorable-for-children natal result, what's been the problem?

In BOTH you and your husband's charts the Lot of Conception falls in Leo, a "barren" sign, and THAT's the obstacle-not Saturn or anything like that. To overcome that Leo influence on conception, you must emphasize and support the Moon (to oppose the Sun): use of Lunar herbs and crystals, timing to avoid Leo (and other fire signs) and take action when Moon is in Cancer and other water signs; timing to take action during Lunar hours and avoidance of actions during the hours of the Sun (talking about planetary hours here), ayurvedic use of silver (and total avoidance of gold), also Lunar gems (moonstone, PEARLS, etc) and avoidance of contact with Sun gems (such as the diamond)-these and similar things and timings will (according to the practices I believe in) overcome the Leo/Solar Lot of Conception barren influence and will favor conception and child bearing.

Dr. Farr,

Thanks for your post and I really appreciate your suggestions. What are Lunar herbs? Also, I am assuming lunar hours are night. From both of our charts, when is our first child birth indicated(2011,2012 etc)?
Also, how many children we might have? I am assuming with both of our charts, it might be possible to predict that. Please let us know Farr. I really look forward to your reply. Thanks Dr. Farr

Rama

dr. farr

-From the Hall fertility-trend evaluation, and the fact that the Lot of Conception for both you and your husband falls in Leo, I would say "few children", and will estimate 2 (this is very speculative, trying to estimate the # of children, so take it with a grain of salt!)
-Planetary hours are divisions of every day into periods under the influence of each of the 7 planets; you can look this up on the internet, where you can find free planetary hour calculators to show you the planetary rulers of each hour of any given date: in you case you would choose the hours of the Moon and Venus (and likely Jupiter also) for relations with you husband, and you would avoid the hours of the Sun and Mars (and also Saturn) for these relations
-Lunar herbs (which you can easily find in India) would be Bala (or Mahabala) for your husband, supplemented perhaps with Watermelon seed; for you it would be Shatavari and also Vidari-kinda, possibly supplemented by Pumpkin seed; homeopathically, a dose of Natrum muriaticum 30c taken on the New Moon day of each month by both you and your husband, would also be astrologically (as well as homeopathically) indicated
-time wise? Based on the profection (Pauline profection) of the Lot of Conception, I'll estimate that likely periods for having a child could be your 28th, 29th, 32nd, 34th and 36th year of life.
Best wishes to you and your husband!

Last edited:

anny

Dear friend,

First your chart.Your 5th house looks quite scary. :D
So many planets there!! This must really be a life theme for you, as also Chart Ruler is placed there!!

Usually Moon is the one who shows fertility. I have heard that woman who have Moon in Scorpion have something with getting pregnant. Like difficult pregnancy or birth or something with child.. just that it is little more complicated, nothing else. :) Also Saturn cnj Moon reinforces this. In your case it just matter of maturity. Saturn in 5th suggest that people have very serious attitude toward getting children, this is their karma lesson as Saturn shows karma. Also about giving love and being child themselves. Usually this kind of people are very careful or are forced to be responsible about getting children. So read everything about Saturn in Scorpion and Saturn in 5th, but also Saturn in Cancer - as it is so close cnj with Moon!!

Your 5th also contains South Node, which indicates something you need to give up. Perhaps in your past life you had many children and therefore now it is time to be more concerned about other`s children or being somehow active in the society. Okay, I dont like it either. :unsure:

Your 5th house ruler Venus is also in the 5th house. I think this is positive. :joyful: Plus it has sextile to Jupiter - this is good!! Although your Jupiter in Capricorn isn`t the best place to be for Jupiter, but it`s okay. At least strong belief in traditions!

Your Venus makes two major applying aspects to other planets, first Saturn and then Jupiter. You have potential for 2 children. It is your choise whether you release this energy or not. I have checked with this method about 40 people, and it has never been wrong.

Now your partner chart. I think here is the problem, why you haven`t got children.

Mars is making only very wide aspects from 5th. Basically only Mars square Uranus is something to think on, this can also mean that he can get very angry and is very radical or open-mined in sexuality. Likes to try weird things. Anyway :biggrin: the theme is about children. Mars in 5th is quite selfish position. Someone, who stays child forever and therefore has to put a lot of energy into getting children. Yes, men are children until their end of lives, but some are more and some are less. Usually people, who are very childish by themselves have difficulties getting children. Because also babies choose their parents. Babies want to come to mature people not for children. Children can`t be parents!!

The 5th house ruler is Moon and it makes just one wide square to Neptune.
5th house ruler doesn`t make any applying aspects to other planets, so there is no potential for children. The only hope with your partner is that hopefully the time of birth is little wrong and then the Jupiter would get into the 5th, because in case of Jupiter everything is possible.

So we have two options. :wink:
Whether you have potential for two children, but you can`t make it real because your partner doesn`t have any potential for children.
Or he has Jupiter in 5th and he has endless potential. And so you will these two children that you are meant to get.

I hope I could help.
With best. :smile:

ramastro

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the post. But now I am worried as my husband time of birth is correct. Are you sure there is no children indicated in his chart? Please let me know. Thank you.

Ramastro

anny

I don`t want to be negative, but I checked that in order to have Jupiter in the 5th, his time of birth should be wrong 15 minutes!! And this is actually quite unreal. :unsure: Plus you said that you have tried already five years!! This is a long time!! And actually this supports his no potential for children...

But for sure, if you haven`t gone already before, go and make medical checking to your partner. Just to be sure. :pouty:

Caro

Usually people, who are very childish themselves have difficulties getting children, because also babies choose their parents. Babies what to come to mature people not for children. children cant be parents!!!

Hi Anny, I can not comment on the message that you have in general for the querent here and her husband/partner - the querent will be able to respond to that.

- however this statement above is most definitely incorrect. Unfortunately, many children are born to 'child like parents' many children have to parent their parents in many different ways- I speak from experience (and I have saturn in pisces in the 5th house - Im guessing that pisces would be seen as a irresponsible sign but that is not the case with me) children of alcoholics, people who are generally irresponsible, teenage mothers and fathers - seen many of these who are utterly clueless on what they are about to embark the list is endless. there are of course children who are born to sensible kind parents etc too and some of these are young parents.

I believe as many do here particular issue to resolve when we pick sometimes abusive or child like parents that there is a reason for this a lesson to learn but it is tough.

Interestingly it is these people that often come to astrology asking why?!
My saturn here means I take the whole idea of children very seriously. Saturn here can mean fertility problems I also have that too not that the person is childless. They may have a deep rooted fear of having children. THe querent may wish to seek counselling also to look into this.

For me I can better understand my 5th house placement of saturn through studying some of my past lives where I died young and left young children I still cry now when I read about orphaned children.

Just wanted to add my thoughts here.

anny

Yeah, Caro, you are right!!

I was just thinking that this person should work with himself before getting children. But yes again, you are right!!! :smile:

minnimyriad

I am not a professional but this is what I see.

Your Ceres, nurturing, is in the 11th house in opposition to the 5th. The South Node is in your fifth house so having children is not easy for you. You do have a lot of love in your life. Significant times for these progressed love influences were around June, 2008 - May 2009 - and April 2010. On all the dates, give or take 6 months depending on the progressed moon and transits. Looking at those date will help you decide how accurate the future dates might be.

So in my opinion I believe you will use fertility treatments to help you conceive beginning now and then again same time next year. The best dates for you to have a baby are around September 2012 so it will work. You will probably find out you are pregnant around April 2012. It will be an easy pregnancy (assuming your birth time is exactly right) and I bet on a boy!

edited for wrong date

I know what it is like to want children. Don't worry. You are very young. I had mine at 38 and 41 years and my oldest, a daughter, is the same age as you. Best of Luck!

Last edited:

ramastro

Thanks Minnimyriad.

You are right. I have finally started the treatment just a week ago. Thanks for giving me some hope but does my husband chart indicate any children? Please let me know. Thank you.

J.Lily

wishing you the best as Saturn in the 5th can bring children and their responsibilities to you.
I have Saturn there as well and have 3 kids, yet lost 1st and last pregnancy Csection for youngest born. (note I also have a 12 year age difference between my 1st and 2 little ones the 2 little ones are close in age and some people think they are twins thus my Saturn is in Gemini) For you-I noticed the water sign there as well and agree with Dr. Farr on that remedy.

Random guess but thinking that when the progressed Sun reaches the 5th? although this is simple thinking- just an idea- I would have to study the charts more.

I am always looking for positive info on Saturn those books mentioned earlier sound good to me! Something else about having Saturn in the 5th is your kids can be advanced- as i have found mine to be :wink:.

wishing you the best!!!

ramastro

Thanks Lily. I am happy from most of the posts here that I have potential for two children in my chart. Can anyone go through my husband chart and let me know if any children is indicated in his chart. It is the second chart attached in my first post in this thread. Thanks.

dr. farr

I did post an combined estimate based on both of your charts, earlier in this thread; however, the following is the M.P. Hall "fertility trend" estimate based exclsuively upon your husband's natal chart: (note: all houses are based on whole sign house format)

1st house = Pisces = +1

5th house = Cancer +1 and posits Jupiter +1 so = +2

8th house = Libra -1, posits North Node +1, posits Venus +1, posits Pluto -1, so net = 0

11th house = Capricorn = -1

Part of Conception falls @ 27 Scorpio = +1
First trigonal day lord of Cancer on the 5th whole sign house = Venus = +1

Adding up
+ = 5
- = 1

So for your husband the net is +4 which is favorable for having children, according the Hall estimating method.

Last edited:

ramastro

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your answers. I have a quick question. I am still not pregnant and I am in 6th year of marriage. I am taking treatment now. My question is how likely is this period for me for the treatment to work and get pregnant. Please let me know. the first post in this thread has my chart and my husband chart. I am also providing the details again.

My birth details: 27th sep, 1984 at 23:27 PM. Place: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
My Husband details: 7th Nov, 1977 at 13:50 Pm. Place: Vijayawada, Andhara pradesh, India
We live in US now.

Thanks for your help

Ramastro

nemesis

I wish you the best of luck *hug* I hope it works out for you. I have Saturn in 5th too and though I am not married or have a family yet. I do worry about this happening to me when the day does come for me to start a family. My 5th is ruled by Leo and I have Sun & Merc in Leo there and I've read all that fire isn't good for fertility either =/

sorry I have nothing to add astrologically.