Saturn Help Please

CarrieLee

Hi there everyone, I could use some help..Saturn is now approaching my Stellium in my 7th house its is approaching my Jupiter and boy am I sure feeling it.
My husband is having to declare bankruptcy due to an IRS problem he had before me and Meena. We were almost forclosed on but that is better, we can't move just yet even though we cant tolerate Florida anymore.
I am also having trouble reaching out to people, I used to have friends close ones and my sis and I were once close, but the old problems I have had with women are rearing their ugly head...I have MOON/Pluto exact square I have always had ugly females in my life its just worse now..
Its hard to get out of bed the only reason I do is because I love my daughter she is 3 and needs a mom and because I can not stand an untidy House...
Notice that Stellium is in Virgo LOL
Today I realized I have not danced or sang in a LONG LONG time...I used to be so carefree 3 yrs ago..
Today on another Forum, there is this woman who cannot stand me and posted something meant for me and it was mean, it hurt because she is a good astrologer and I want to learn so much.
I haven't belly laughed in a long time either I miss singing dancing and laughing and having loving connections to others.....
It seems it may get worse before it gets better as Saturn is only at 15 degrees Virgo and my stellium doesn't start until 17 degrees it first hits Jup then my Sun/Pluto then Uranus...
I have survived a Pluto square Sun/Pluto and thought I would be ok with this Saturn but it is getting so bad..Financially better for hubby but I am so depressed not clinically but down..
Any advice from others who have experienced similar experiences I would be so grateful for :biggrin: Thanks ~Carrie

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_carrie.1847.11840.gif
    astro_2gw_01_carrie.1847.11840.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 42

dreamtimez

Hi ... Saturn just passed over some of my planets in Leo, and now since Saturn is in Virgo I am breathing a sigh of relief. :whistling: Nothing great because Virgo is my ascendant !

My experience says, you will experience considerable blockages in the corresponding areas as Saturn passes over the planets. Saturn delays, does not deny ... not at least if the things are good for you. But it will shed a lot of deadwood ... useless associations mainly in your case, because the stellium is in your 7th house of other people. Hang in there ... once its over you'll be free for the next 30 years, as I hear !!! :biggrin:

CarrieLee

Thank you so much Dreamtimez...Its nice to know from someone who has experienced this transit...
People from my astrology group have mentioned that a Saturn transiting your sun can bring a male death into your life which has scared me since Saturn is not quite yet at my Sun...*sigh*
On the positive I am doing morning self reflection everyday..So that is good
Cheers
Carrie

katydid

The 'death of a male' can refer to your husband declaring bankruptcy. They are pretty similar and that might be the bulk of it there.

CarrieLee

Thank you katydid..I love the positive spin...
It bothered me that my astrology teacher was so negative..I suppose it could mean death of a person but I hate to even go there...
Bankruptcy is so much more positive even though as Hubby is a Taurus Rising this ordeal is hard on him
Blessings
Carrie :)

waybread

Carrie, you have a pretty tough chart, with that huge T-square forming a grand cross. I believe in a soul-centered type of astrology, so to me it would seem as though your soul has chosen a steep learning curve in this life time. [Of course, atheists will see it differently!]

Saturn teaches self-discipline, hard work, getting by on very little, and resourcefulness. He deals with reality as it is in a very material way, not as we wish it to be. If you can learn his lessons, Saturn tends to reward his students later in life. Saturn will often highlight where we feel limited or frustrated, but then this is a kind of diagnostic showing where we need a sound reality-check.

samsum78

Hi Carrie,

I understand your concern. however what you are seeing is a conjunction aspect. Between the ages of 5 to 7 you had the square aspect to your Stellium. Saturn with sun and mars have are difficult aspects and usually have opposing energies in their nature.

I am not sure if Sature and Sun always brings death because that is determined by a lot of factors such as houses, house ownership etc. other than just a single aspect. Plus progressions also play a major role in determining death.

However I can see that after Saturn transits your 7th making conjunction aspects you might feel quite relieved.

Some of the ways you may want to deal with this is to take things one at a time and determine how it may affect your life,

1. Note the order of the planets of the Stellium
2. Determine which house is ruled by the each of these planets.
3. Check out the ephemeris on astro .com and figure out when it will occur.

Usually you may feel overwhelmed because of the stellium as it gives the impression of a lot of things happening consciously as well as sub consciously. Try to look at the bright side, it can also create a lot of new beginnings.

Take care.

CarrieLee

Waybread
I also believe in Soul Centered astrology and it has not been an easy go around..I have a Yod to both Nep and Saturn and up until this time I thought I knew Saturn but I was wrong..LOL ..I am now getting to know him..With my strong Neptune and a Capricorn Mom and Son I am not a FAN of Reality in the material way so I am in store for some lessons...
I also see where he is bringing some of my faults (my own self imposed limitations) to my face...
I just want to dance again...
And be positive...I have been hating my constant bad attitude lately :(
Waybread Thanks so much for your input..:)

CarrieLee

I will note all your responses In my journal and meditate on them in the am tomorrow...
Thanks all
and Samsum Thank you those are great things to look at!
Blessings to all
Carrie

EJ53

Banned
Carrie said:
.... I am so depressed not clinically but down..
Any advice from others who have experienced similar experiences I would be so grateful for

Hi Carrie...........sorry to hear you are currently having such a difficult time.

I've experienced this kind of depression at those times in my life when, for some reason, I was failing to learn the lesson Saturn was trying to teach......with it tending to lift at the end of each transit, only to return at the start of the next one until I "got the message".......(Turned out that I was in the wrong job/career for 20 years).

We know (from your yod) that Saturn in Aries/2nd is a key influence in your life. This is confirmed by Chiron/NN in Aries/1st, which point to a need to learn "assertiveness"..........whilst your final planetary dispositor (Venus in Libra/7th) ensures that everything in your life will eventually boil down to relationships.......So your chart requires you to learn to be assertive in relationships (chiron/nn/venus), in a way that provides a model for others (Saturn at yod apex)........Then there will no longer be any Saturn-related depression, as you will have taken control of your life.

The difficulty though is in determining what this means in practice.....However, you provide clues in that your husband is filing for bankruptcy; problems with females/a member on another forum; you are a responsible mother and care what others think of you/your home.

So, I see all those things upon which your self-image is based.....wife/sister/friend/mother/homemaker.........but where is Carrie Lee, the individual?

[Edit : Your husband's bankruptcy may bring this issue into sharp focus.......if it results in a restriction of his future activities, does wife Carrie Lee allow him to get around this (by using her name) or does individual Carrie Lee not allow that (as he must endure the full conditions of bankruptcy in order to learn from it)?]

EJ:unsure:

Last edited:

dreamtimez

People from my astrology group have mentioned that a Saturn transiting your sun can bring a male death into your life which has scared me since Saturn is not quite yet at my Sun...*sigh*Carrie

In astrology you must not take 'death' so literally ... 'death' also occurs in a figurative sense. As others have already pointed out, 'death' probably referred to the financial problems your husband is facing right now.

If I recall correctly, when Saturn passed over my Sun it caused my father suffered from health problems. He is not completely ok ... but well on the road to recovery ! Trust me, there's light at the end of the tunnel :smile:

CarrieLee

Oh EJ53 My goodness you are good!!! The only human I am assertive with IS the Hubby and sometimes Pluto gets in the way and even gets controlling I then see him (Pluto) and try to self correct..
My friends, I am a doormat. My sister, I figure she cant handle the truth (I am thinking of Jack Nicolsen:alien:) so I say nothing...Actually I do that with everyone I don't ever reveal the truth I see..Because I am Plutonian and it doesn't sit well with peeps.I have a real hard time being liked and accepted as is.
Before meeting my husband and having the little one (she is 3) I had developed an Identity of my own ( I was a single Mom of 2)
I was an award winning amateur photographer,and took classes on different things I was interested in i.e. SCA, Reiki,Astrology.
Since Meena's birth I have been absorbed in raising her( I have extremely high standards of proper mothering LOL) as I can enjoy motherhood more since I have a partner and I am home with her and I feel I can properly raise this one(even though my older ones are really good people and I am proud of them, they are 19 and 17)
My Husband and My sister would love to see me have another Baby and this is where I draw the line I am just not emotionally capable at this point in my life to have another....And this is where I am torn, I only have about 2 to 3 years left to be able to have one and I just don't want one...Hubby does..
I want to take photography again join the SCA Get out of Florida even cut ties with my family of origin except my mom..And develop the talents I was developing before I had the second family...
I cannot relieve my husband of his bankruptcy as I was once a Single mom with no child support at that time and have bad credit due to my first divorce..I was stupid and didnt get anything that was mine and yet my credit is still damaged 16 years later.

Plus we are students of the Metaphysical and this is a spiritual issue and lesson I cannot relieve him of..Does that make sense or does that sound callous? I did not mean it to sound callous as I love him greatly.

So Saturn in Aries...Arian energy is so hard for me to embrace but I will make a sincere and conscious effort (since this IS the week of inner journeying) to learn the Arian energy without judging it and look for embracing the positive aspects of it..Thanks EJ53 from the bottom of my heart. You really hit the mark.
I was an individual before I had another baby(whom I adore and worship). I need to learn to give to me and the wee one and the Hubby all at the same time...
I give myself a hard time around motherhood as my emotional needs were completly neglected from my own Mom she was an alcoholic and cared ONLY for the material life she could provide for us..We were abandoned for work and alcohol so I cannot stand either working as a Mom or alcohol..

I decided this morning before I came online that since I am among the blessed with health insurance It is time to look for an open minded therapist that can help me get back to me, without feeling I am neglecting my Family.

I also need to go and write in my journal all the things I learned..

Dreamtimez, Thank you also, I love your positive energy..

Blessings
Carrie

waybread

In astrology you must not take 'death' so literally ... 'death' also occurs in a figurative sense. As others have already pointed out, 'death' probably referred to the financial problems your husband is facing right now.

If I recall correctly, when Saturn passed over my Sun it caused my father suffered from health problems. He is not completely ok ... but well on the road to recovery ! Trust me, there's light at the end of the tunnel :smile:

I agree. Most well-known published modern astrologers do not believe astrology can accurately predict the moment or manner of death--because some have tried, and just couldn't find a consistent pattern.

Some people are born with Saturn conjunct sun. Others experience it during their 29.5 year Saturn cycles. Something that is metaphorically "dead" or "dying" is another matter!

EJ53

Banned
waybread said:
.....Some people are born with Saturn conjunct sun. Others experience it during their 29.5 year Saturn cycles. Something that is metaphorically "dead" or "dying" is another matter!

I have sun in scorpio (endings and beginnings) and third house (siblings).

Transitting saturn conjoined my natal sun at the age of 7.......(when the UK education streamlining process separated me from a neighbourhood friend, who was more like a brother).......and again at age 36.....(when a close-knit work team that I regarded as siblings was disbanded).

Both signalled the "death/end of something dear to me"........(and the beginning of something which became equally as dear to me)......but neither resulted in any physical death.

Carrie said:
My Husband and My sister would love to see me have another Baby and this is where I draw the line I am just not emotionally capable at this point in my life to have another....And this is where I am torn, I only have about 2 to 3 years left to be able to have one and I just don't want one...Hubby does..

"Carrie the wife" is considering having this baby and raising it whilst hubby goes out to work......"Carrie the individual" should consider having it only if hubby agrees to raise it, whilst she goes out to work.

I cannot relieve my husband of his bankruptcy....this is a spiritual issue and lesson I cannot relieve him of..Does that make sense or does that sound callous?

Makes sense, and it's loving rather than callous........he has to learn to manage his finances, and so do you.....But, you can help each other to learn the Saturn art of budgetting and planning for the future.

I decided this morning......to look for an open minded therapist that can help me get back to me, without feeling I am neglecting my Family.

Saturn-related depressions seem to ease as soon as we address the issues.......It doesn't seem to matter whether we get it right or wrong, only that we confront rather than avoid our fears.

Best wishes Carrie.

EJ:smile:

samsum78

Originally Posted by EJ53
Saturn-related depressions seem to ease as soon as we address the issues.......It doesn't seem to matter whether we get it right or wrong, only that we confront rather than avoid our fears.

In addition to transits progression aspects are key for major events. They got to show up in progressions.

petal

Just to contribute with my own experience, when Saturn passed over my Sun I split up with my husband. It was a difficult period, but looking back it was also the begining of a new and more focused me :smile:. After that I never looked back!

I have Saturn conjunct my ASC so I always feel these transits the most. But when somebody close to me did die suddenly in an accident Saturn and Mars were passing over my Mars soon followed by 'lucky' Jupiter while Neptune was opposing my Sun which had just entered my 8th house. What I'm trying to say, like others have, is that there is usually a combination of factors which are so complex and varied that nobody can predict death in this way.

waybread

I decided this morning before I came online that since I am among the blessed with health insurance It is time to look for an open minded therapist that can help me get back to me, without feeling I am neglecting my Family.

Carrie, I think therapy is not only for yourself, but for your family. If you can work through the issues facing you in life with the support of a therapist, then you have the capacity to be stronger and more present for your husband and child.

Good luck to you!

Hi Carrie!
First off I understand what a difficult time you are having as I am a 23 degree Gemini Rising and have a Moon in Libra. I can sympathize with the stalled Saturn/Uranus opposition that is effecting you right now. I was born with a Sagittarius sun in the 6th house and have been through lots of challenging aspects. Work has always been my salvation.
In any case I was wondering if you were working because I did not read anything in your post that would imply that you were. Your Sun in Virgo suggests to me that you would feel more purposeful if you were working. Work can make you feel as though you are doing something about your situation. Because your Sun is straddling the 7th house I wonder if you consider your marriage your job. If that is the case and you are not employed getting some sort of job could make you feel as though you have some control over your situation. Mars in Leo in the sixth also suggests that you should be holding a job and it would help your self esteem.
I think that the outstanding feature of your horoscope is that all of your planets are occidental or on the western half of the horoscope indicating that depending upon others may not be in your best interest. Your Pisces rising can make you easily fall into the role of the victim and with the ruler of the first in the 8th you probably are not very realistic about the
real state of your partner's debt load.
Your Moon ruler of the fifth house located in the fourth says that on an emotional level you need to have your kids at home with you and the placement of the Gemini Moon says that on some level you need to always be in communication with your kids. The square to Pluto would suggest that there is something obsessive about this need.
Saturn transiting your sixth house says that you must pay attention to sixth house matters. Sometimes people with Saturn transiting the sixth house feel their work situation is restricting or limiting or making demands that are difficult. On the other hand if a person is not working during a transit of Saturn in the sixth house it could mean that Saturn is trying to tell the person to do something about the situation and to be responsible by finding work to do. The sixth house rules health as well as work. I have always felt that with the placement of my Sun in the sixth house that as long as I was working my health would not be adversely affected. It has proven to be the case. I think that Saturn transiting your sixth house would certainly put some pressure on you to find a way to work yourself out of the tight situation you are in.
Uranus transiting your ascendant and your natal Moon in the 4th house seems to be demanding that your current living arrangements need to be changed because they are not working to your advantage. This may be scary but Uranus always gives us the courage to make changes we might otherwise not be brave enough to make.
Good luck. I'm curious to hear how things are playing out.

CarrieLee

Hi Carrie!
First off I understand what a difficult time you are having as I am a 23 degree Gemini Rising and have a Moon in Libra. I can sympathize with the stalled Saturn/Uranus opposition that is effecting you right now. I was born with a Sagittarius sun in the 6th house and have been through lots of challenging aspects. Work has always been my salvation.
In any case I was wondering if you were working because I did not read anything in your post that would imply that you were. Your Sun in Virgo suggests to me that you would feel more purposeful if you were working. Work can make you feel as though you are doing something about your situation. Because your Sun is straddling the 7th house I wonder if you consider your marriage your job. If that is the case and you are not employed getting some sort of job could make you feel as though you have some control over your situation. Mars in Leo in the sixth also suggests that you should be holding a job and it would help your self esteem.
I think that the outstanding feature of your horoscope is that all of your planets are occidental or on the western half of the horoscope indicating that depending upon others may not be in your best interest. Your Pisces rising can make you easily fall into the role of the victim and with the ruler of the first in the 8th you probably are not very realistic about the
real state of your partner's debt load.
Your Moon ruler of the fifth house located in the fourth says that on an emotional level you need to have your kids at home with you and the placement of the Gemini Moon says that on some level you need to always be in communication with your kids. The square to Pluto would suggest that there is something obsessive about this need.
Saturn transiting your sixth house says that you must pay attention to sixth house matters. Sometimes people with Saturn transiting the sixth house feel their work situation is restricting or limiting or making demands that are difficult. On the other hand if a person is not working during a transit of Saturn in the sixth house it could mean that Saturn is trying to tell the person to do something about the situation and to be responsible by finding work to do. The sixth house rules health as well as work. I have always felt that with the placement of my Sun in the sixth house that as long as I was working my health would not be adversely affected. It has proven to be the case. I think that Saturn transiting your sixth house would certainly put some pressure on you to find a way to work yourself out of the tight situation you are in.
Uranus transiting your ascendant and your natal Moon in the 4th house seems to be demanding that your current living arrangements need to be changed because they are not working to your advantage. This may be scary but Uranus always gives us the courage to make changes we might otherwise not be brave enough to make.
Good luck. I'm curious to hear how things are playing out.

Hi there TenMinuteAstrologer...
I am NOT Working and I do feel better when I have a job. If you see in my chart I have my moon opposite MC as the Moon is conjunct the IC and I have "issues"(LOL:lol:) between Motherhood and Work. It originated in my childhood.. I love work I love having a job and a purpose but when I have a baby I think I should stay at home with that baby (this causes great conflict within me) Part of which I am trying resolve now..
I do love my children close but that Pluto square Sun/Pluto in my 20's caused all my dreams to go up in smoke..
I keep in daily contact with my oldest via texting she is an Aquarius Rising and independant and insisted on leaving the family home at 18.
My son decided when he was 12 he wanted to live with my exhusband resulting in what was supposed to be a joint custody agreement. I still have grief over this decision even though it was 2003 and even though my son is a radical Christian this decision was in his best interest. We call alot and are on facebook..I would love him home with us..
Now my youngest is Aqu Sun/Can Moon/Can Rising and she is 3 showing that Aquarian independance already she is ready for school and it would be good for all of us If I found a part time job..
My life flows better with a job..
LOL I just don't know what I want to do when I grow up :lol: I started a thread in the Vocational section because I am still confused about that...I am a Licensed Massage Therapist for 9 years and Jobs are scarce to non existant in my area of FL right now..

Thanks for your response It was lovely and pretty right
Blessings
Carrie

CarrieLee

Thanks so much I am on the search for an open minded one and may have a few leads as I officiated the wedding of two PHD's in the field and opened them to the world of Astrology.
Blessings to you Waybread
Carrie