Saturn conjunct Ascendant...help!

GeminiGrrl

Technically, transiting Saturn is already conjunct my Ascendant even though my rising sign is at 0 degrees Sagittarius...and yes, I already have noticed a couple of significant changes in my life over the past couple of weeks (I was officially diagnosed with asthma and came to the realization that I need to stop emotionally clinging to the past). However, I gather that Saturn will make an exact conjunction with my Ascendant during the upcoming holiday season -- either on Christmas Day or the day after -- and I'm feeling a little concerned as to what that might bring, especially since I'll be visiting family and traveling a distance to get there. I'm also concerned about what I might face during Saturn's voyage through my first house...especially since in a few weeks, Uranus will commit to its transit through my fifth house (it moved into my fifth house briefly earlier in the year and then went retrograde and moved back into my fourth house).

Attachments

• Natal Chart With Transit.jpg
    Natal Chart With Transit.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 48

Claire19

Technically, transiting Saturn is already conjunct my Ascendant even though my rising sign is at 0 degrees Sagittarius...and yes, I already have noticed a couple of significant changes in my life over the past couple of weeks (I was officially diagnosed with asthma and came to the realization that I need to stop emotionally clinging to the past). However, I gather that Saturn will make an exact conjunction with my Ascendant during the upcoming holiday season -- either on Christmas Day or the day after -- and I'm feeling a little concerned as to what that might bring, especially since I'll be visiting family and traveling a distance to get there. I'm also concerned about what I might face during Saturn's voyage through my first house...especially since in a few weeks, Uranus will commit to its transit through my fifth house (it moved into my fifth house briefly earlier in the year and then went retrograde and moved back into my fourth house).[

The third house of short trips is what you would need to look at for travel unless it is a long way away such as another country, or you would need to stop over, in which case the 9th has to be looked at. Saturn conjunct the ascendant can be positive, it depends on your level of maturity and as it is not making significant aspects elsewhere right now I would just be careful with not biting into anything hard as you may have a dental issue and just be careful how you move to avoid any injuries to bones. Uranus usually heralds changes, sometimes sudden or shocking. You would need to make sure you dont have any unwanted pregnancies with it moving into the 5th. Can be a sudden infatuation with someone that wont last.
There are many scenarios that cant be commented on when we dont know your background or situation. However with Uranus coming into conjunct your North Node you make take up astrology more seriously as a pastime and meet someone significant who has aspects to your north node. Expect the unexpected!!

Last edited:

GeminiGrrl

The trip to see my family does not require me to leave the country but will involve a week-long stay, so I gather that this would be covered by the ninth house -- and since Jupiter is currently transiting that house, it looks as if I should not have much reason to worry.

I think I can probably rule out an unplanned pregnancy as Uranus transits my fifth house. At my age (46), it's not impossible but rather unlikely (also probably somewhat unwise) -- and I'm always very careful about that sort of thing anyway. Since I've always had rather poor luck with romantic relationships and since I have Saturn in the fifth house, I came to the conclusion years ago that marriage and children were probably not in the cards for me -- and since I don't have a significant other, any unplanned pregnancy would have to be a literal Act of God.

Last edited:

R4VEN

I've only briefly looked at your chart, and I see you have 2 Yods. They will colour everything else on your chart.

As to Saturn's conjunction to your early Sagi Asc. I have to be honest and say that I do not use transits to necessarily `predict' what will happen in your life, other than a general trend which you can expect. Recently I have watched a couple of Scorpio Asc people who are close to me experience the transit of Saturn across their natal Asc. As Saturn enters the 12th house it tends to lead to one becoming isolated in some way. Friendships and associations with others can change or even end, and this continues throughout Saturn's passing across the Asc, and then through the 1st house. Saturn crossing the Asc usually demands that a person takes resonsibility in some way, and for some aspect of their life. Given you have Sag Asc, you may have to look more closely at your own goals for your life, as well as what you believe and why. Your belief systems may alter in some way during this time. Saturn tends to work slowly (and often painfully) and so what happens at the exact conj to the Asc is just part of a larger and longer process. Saturn passing across the Asc and then through the first house demands you become more self-reliant.

I would be more interested in what happened during Saturn's conjunction to your natal Neptune, given Neptune is at the apex of one of your Yods. I imagine that this was a difficult and frustrating time for you.

mathur_dinesh

Slight financial constraint till July 2015 may be expected. You may be disappointed over a new development. Relationship may show signs of instability. A change of residence may come about.

milkywaygirl

saturn is in the middle of crossing my asc and my father recently died unexpectedly (i also have transit neptune conjunct sun and he had tr neptune opposed sun). i have had to suddenly take on a huge amount of responsibility as he named me as executor of his will.

Erulastiel14

My ASC is at 2 degrees Sag and my life has hit a pause button. Not fun when Uranus is still in my 4th and I can't really do anything to change my residence no matter how much I want to.

I just took the bar and am waiting for my results. I'm so eager to have this chapter of my life done so I can move on. But it has been a good time for reflection like when Saturn was in my 12th.