Saturn/ Chiron conjunction

Dejanira

Caro, thanks for your reply. I never realized how much influence the 5th house really played in my life until some reading I did last night. In my first career, I was a professional bassoonist. Music allowed the expression of creativity, the discipline of classical music satisfied Saturn and self healing attending to chiron. I never got along with conductors(father figures), haha, not many do.
Now I am a massage therapist and own my business and play musical theater when I like.
I have only recently dated in the traditional sense. My younger involvements seemed more circumstantial with no relationship lasting longer than 6 months. Only recently have I gone out on dates. Still with no success. I am hopeful, but realize there is nothing casual about me concerning relationships. It's either you are my partner or the highway. My feeling is that I don't want to waste my time on something superficial.

Wow, Kellfire66...I thought I wrote this. I have Saturn conjunct Chiron in the 5th in Pisces natally (born Aug of 65), and majored on the bassoon in college, then later had a 16 year career as a massage therapist! I have never wanted kids but do want love, which, having a hammer head of Venus/Pluto/Uranus (in Virgo) opposite these, has made it very difficult indeed. I have fallen for teachers and unavailable types. And soon, transiting Chiron will be conjunct Saturn (and then Chiron). Oh joy! :->

Echo4love

I'm kind of realing from just having read this post. More & more of my life seems so FATED,destiny,all those things I so passionately abhored not that long ago. Three years ago someone fell into my life & home & reversed reality as I knew it ( while, LIT-TER-ALLY saving my quickly fading life in the process). My sister crashed into my home, is now staying permanently. I told her we r going to go to school for the next 10 yrs 2 learn as much as possible about holistic healing so we can open a school for healing for those in extreme economic disadvantage (like we r now). One miracle after another opens up to us - making it accessible on a wing & a prayer. I study in depth about natal charts - but know nothing re: transits , progressions, etc. I can sense something very big is about to happen. Can u help me please? Birthdate: aug. 21, 1966 11:20am. Numerology:33/6.

Echo4love

please post your chart, here's how to:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

I see you were born in 1966, so was I. There was a powerful aspect configuration that year, Saturn-Chiron conjunction being only a part of this... try and post your chart and we can have a look how it plays out in your chart/life. Alternatively you can PM me.
Thank you, Bina! I only have a cell phone & I am technology INEPT, to say the least. I can giveyou my info: aug. 21, 1966 @ 11:20am, Detroit,MI You can also contact me via email: wendy3rob@gmail.com
Again, thank you!

Alval

I have this position. It seems to be a position of the middle 60s. Yet in my case the conjunction is in the 8th house...

paul1

Chiron is a centaur (not a planet) and changes through the signs fairly frequently. In the eighth house indicates or points out where changes can be made to fulfill the request of the Saturn position. That is its function as tutor, and in Saturn in the eighth means overcoming resistance to change and the study of the growth process, the stages both physically and mentally. The cycle of the zodiac itself divided into the three progressing groups is a good example, from Aries=impregnation, Taurus consolidation, Geminii=twin existence of mother and foetus, Cancer=birth, and so on. This pattern holds true for situations.

Last edited: