SA's to the Sun/Moon midpoint

kaminari

Hi all,

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but here goes..

I don't have a lot of knowledge about Sun/Moon midpoints, but I do believe they are integral in my development from what I've recently learned concerning Solar Arcs.

I was reading Noel Tyl from the Internet about Sun/Moon midpoints & natal planets that aspect it. He gives a brief explanation of how these planets influence our life. He also gives some celebrity examples & discusses how transits & arcs have a similar influence that of natal planets:

http://www.noeltyl.com/techniques/030129.html

Though I don't have any planets that are exact, I do have Jupiter within 3 degrees & my Sun/Moon midpoint (16Sco47) is between two stelliums I have in Scorpio, so this midpoint must be influenced somehow.

However, I did notice that my Mars SA is beginning to conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint now. Noel Tyl says,

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]What if Mars is there? It’s different. We can expect energies that work in strong fashion to support or to upset relationships for a dominant ego-expression. There will surely be a self-promoting drive to success, and this will be an obvious dominating characteristic in the personality. –If this is not clear in the personality, then there are depressive mitigating circumstances that must be studied.[/FONT]

I am seeing that this year, but for various reasons. Most of my close friendships have all been disrupted, & it's because of me! I have looked at this as a "house cleaning" as I didn't see these relationships as "good" for me. And ones that were "good", the Universe stepped in & took those people away. So I see this SA on the Sun/Moon as potentially significant.

Therefore, I looked at my chart to see the last time an SA conjuncted it. And it was Uranus around May 2006. For me, this time will always be significant for many reasons. I had recently ended a relationship in which I felt trapped, though I did love this person. My living arrangements turned bizarre. Also, I went to a third-world country by myself for two weeks, with just a back pack. And around this time many many strange characters came into my life. I'll never forget it!

I'm still not certain how the Sun/Moon midpoint plays out in my chart, but I believe that the SA's are significant in helping me realize my true self, my potential (??), thereby allowing me to tap into this energy. And there are many outside forces that play along, it seems.

Has anyone else seen this play out in their chart?

I'm attaching my chart for reference.

Also, while writing this, I noticed that Chiron SA is forming an opposition to my Sun/Moon midpoint. I can only guess that I'm going through some kind of healing phase, as well.

Attachments

• me_sa.jpg
    me_sa.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 9
Though I don't have any planets that are exact, I do have Jupiter within 3 degrees & my Sun/Moon midpoint (16Sco47) is between two stelliums I have in Scorpio, so this midpoint must be influenced somehow.

Therefore, I looked at my chart to see the last time an SA conjuncted it. And it was Uranus around May 2006. For me, this time will always be significant for many reasons. I had recently ended a relationship in which I felt trapped, though I did love this person. My living arrangements turned bizarre. Also, I went to a third-world country by myself for two weeks, with just a back pack. And around this time many many strange characters came into my life. I'll never forget it!

Uranus was trining your sun/moon midpoint in pisces (mutable) for a transit, progression or solar arc to aspect your 16'47" scorpio midpoint, it would have to in 'fixed' element at that degree, either squ, opp or conj.
At that time T Saturn was conj Desc and squaring your sun. I've notice T Saturn in hard aspect to venus can frequently break relationships --- cos Saturn really wants to give you a 'test or exam' to see what's working or not as the case may be...

Now other important midpoint IF you time of birth is correct is Asc/MC. I have mercury conj asc/mc and Uranus my chart ruler conj Sun/Moon and am very aware of how these affect, influence my life. Even though I have a stellium of planets in taurus and 1' Aqu Asc, uranus in leo (7th) squares my 'lights' and is therefore conj

Noticeably your progressed Jupiter is now conj natal venus, so money, intrigue, expansion in finances, love, status. You should have felt about 2year ago your progressed mars change signs into Scorpio. Now it's still in 9th but when it gets to 6' Scorpio (Equal house system) will change to 10th house. Your SA mars is inbetween jupiter and venus, putting more action into these matters to. In 2years time SA Uranus will conj natal venus, poss causing a break in relationship.

Due to your stellium in 10th (Equal house) anything that transits, progresses or SA that stellium will trigger and set off the whole stellium

Currently T Neptune is squaring your venus (NOW), so do be careful of finances and 'rose tinted glasses' connected to relationships and your social standing. I've already had this one from 1st to 4th and I got romantically involved with what I thought at the time was my soul mate, only to be lied and conned out of megga money. :sad:

Your already have moon conj neptune causing emotional disillusionment connected to mother and women, so pls be careful

kaminari

Astrologer50, thank you so much for your analysis. You have helped me look at things in greater depth. I appreciate it.