Sanyas Yoga?

sidorf

Hi,

I am curious to know if I have got any combinations of planets/stars that may result into me being a sage/sanyasi who leaves material life (sansara) and pursue spiritual life in seclusion.

I have attached my brith chart. Some points to note :

1. My retro saturn is in 12th house Leo alongwith Rahu.
2. My 2nd and 9th lord Venus is in Aquarius with Keu.
3. 12th lord Sun is in 7th house alongwith lagna and 10th house lord Mercury in Meena rashi.
4. Lagna and 10th house lord Mercury, 3rd and 8th lord Mars, 12th lord Sun all 3 together in 7th house. All these 3 planets are aspected by Jupiter, Jupiter being the 7th lord.
5. Mars, Venus, Mercury are together in 7th Bhava - Meena (in Bhava chart).
6. My Atmakaraka Sun is in Pisces in D9 chart. Also AK is in 2nd house from Lagnamsa (Navamsa lagna).
7. In D9, Lagnamsa lord (Saturn) and Atmakaraka lord (Jupiter) together in 7th house Leo.

Can somebody please answer?

Thanks much in advance.

Regards

Attachments

• Sidorf-chart.jpg
    Sidorf-chart.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 24
  • MyChart-Astro.png
    MyChart-Astro.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Bhava chart.png
    Bhava chart.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 26

sidorf

Hi,

I can see nearly 85+ views to my query but not a single response, wondering, did I post this in a wrong section/room?

Appreciate if somebody can guide.

Regards.

Crystalpages

Hi,

I can see nearly 85+ views to my query but not a single response, wondering, did I post this in a wrong section/room?

Appreciate if somebody can guide.

Regards.

There are many 'sanyaas yogas' in a variety of ancient and not so ancient jyotish writings. It therefore follows that many folks would have one or more of these so called "yogas" in their charts.

But how many do we actually know that really left everything and became renunciates, hermits, monks, etc etc?

Many, if not most (with or without the stamp-of-approval!) feel at one point or other that they would be better off quitting the world and its vile worldly ways, but -- do they? Then there is the moment described as "Shmashaan vairagya" that grips many hearts around a funeral of a close one (or not so close one too in some)

Something must be amiss...? And, is it just sanyaas yoga that is plagued with this problem? Scary thought for jyotishis who hang by their nails on yogas and arishtas!

Just a thought...!

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

sidorf

Hi Rohiniranjan

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

I think it's indeed not possible to cross check if folks with 'Sanyaas Yoga' have really become Sanyaas or not. It might be difficult to check. But I guess it is possible to check if a native will be inclined towards spiritual side of life so much so that he/she gets completely aloof from social life. By Sanyaas, I didn't mean a profession to roam around and be attached to some religious point of contact (Temple/Mosque/Church/Gurudwara) but I meant an inner state of mind to let go of all material desire and comfort. I heard this nature can be understood from planetary placements. I do not know astrology hence I am not sure though.

Regards.

Crystalpages

Hi Sidorf,

I see your point but here is how it goes:
Unlike other areas in life, education, career, even marriage and parenting matters, spiritual leaning and sanyaas, even religiousness are somewhat different.

One will either be spiritual or not, degrees would differ.

How can astrology really benefit one in this area?

One may be simply curious about it and while it is not a bad thing to be curious, it is one of those things: either there or not! If one is spiritual, astrologer cannot change the person's spiritual unfoldment, or at least should not.

It is not even a life-management issue in a worldly sense. One cannot plan their life around spiritual leanings in a worldly sense. Although, one would find astrologers advising folks about which God or demi-God to worship, it almost begins to sound like some efficiency-manager directing ones life project. If I am to worship Shiva, but begin to feel devotion towards Shri Hanuman, would I or should I switch my devotion from my natural devotionary feelings to what the astrologer-project manager tells me based on my chart? Does that even make sense in matters that are religious-devotion-spirituality based?

Then, really, using astrology for spiritual quest at its worst remains a matter of idle curiosity. It seems to be the case with many individuals who are uncertain about the path. I say, everyone should be spiritual, and that does not mean force-feeding a nativity and steering their leanings or devotional preferences. Ineffective in most cases and plain wrong in others!

I am just sharing with you how I feel about this entire matter, it is up to you to take it or leave it and continue to remain in the uncertain states of whether to be samsarik or wishing to escape it because there is some sanyaas yoga as per some dicta in astrology and then ten years later discover that one did not serve their life-plan appropriately and simply drifted from A to B and back to B and then to A.

Rohiniranjan

kshantaram

Premium Member
moon virgo asc intellectual-critical thinking, venus-ketu acq 6th not good for relationship, sat lord 5th and rahu over leo 12th impacting romance-alienation from children-autocratic attitude, sat-venus opp craving for relationship but prone to disease.

sensitive-spiritual pisces 7th inimical for intellectual virgo asc, stress-delays in career-relationship/marriage. sun 7th separative tendencies
while could seek a socially well-to-do partner,

mer pisces debilated and emotional-confused, debilation cancelled jup aspecting own pisces, gradual pace of growth/relationship.

mars pisces 7th not aggressive, softening of attitude, though could be sensitive and emotionally volatile, moon-mars opp too. jup debilated aspect over cap 5th impacting education-romance-children-position-knees etc

lords 1/7 mer-jup in trine over pisces-cancer friendly signs inclined to a relationship, 7th lord jup elevated cancer 11th gains through spouse-partner, jup trine aspect own pisces 7th protective of relationship-marriage or promoting the same.

jup cancer 11th income through teaching-facilitating-advisory skills, team building skills, etc.

taurus 9th for luck-higher learnings creative-artistic, love of food- comforts, aptitude for hotel management, food processing, banking, etc. 9th lord venus-ketu over acq 6th calling for greater efforts towards luck, although could win over opponents through charm of personality perhaps.

venus-ketu 6th acq prone to health issues, job separations, pain-injury-surgery kidneys, intestine, sciatica of lower legs, etc.

sat-rahu 12th shrapit yoga prone to rise and fall, pitrudosha calling for ancestor worship. may tend to foreign lands. sat elevated aspect libra 2nd protective of finances. sat aspect taurus 9th impacting luck.

chart with intellectual tendencies and critical attitude, with issues of relationship and romance, may have to cope with a sensitive-spiritual oriented spouse, jup 11th gains from spouse, jup trine aspect over pisces 7th protective of the relationship. venus 9th appreciation for arts-cuisine etc. venus-ketu winning opponents through charm of personality but negating personal relationship, sat-venus opp craving for relationship but prone to disease though artistic aptitudes, nevertheless sun 7th seeking well-to-do spouse though separative tendencies, jup trine aspect protective of the relationship same time.

currently jup transit elevated cancer aspecting own pisces 7th inclined to relationship-marriage, a socially well placed partner perhaps. sat now retro towards elevated libra 2nd for promoting family-finances. ketu 7th spiritual pisces feeling indifferent but could be overcome by trine aspect from jup cancer come April 2nd week jup turning direct cancer.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, could share specific feedbacks in confirmity.

wishing well,

kshantaram

sidorf

Thanks for the long analysis Kshantaram. Really appreciate this.

Coming to my response on the observation :

There was a spiritual ascension/realization happened to me in the year of 2012 - Aug/Nov timeframe which has raised my consciousness to a different level, I should say. I believe in "Being" and not "Doing", I believe that things just happen and we don't explicitly do anything. Try to exercise life without expectation.

1. Relationship - Material relationship/marriage lost it's charm for me. Not looking for any relationship/marriage. If it has to happen it will just happen.
2. Career - Working in senior position in IT industry without any satisfaction. Looking for a serving role where I can directly impact People's lives...but not for money. Helps people suffering from mental and emotional crisis by providing life coaching and gets tremendous satisfaction thru this. A bit confused about my future profession because I'm sure I will not continue the current profession for long but at the same time not sure what will I do for my earnings (whatsoever amount it be).
3. I have a tremendous affinity towards food from my early age of this life. Life has given me ample opportunity to cherish my luxury for food and it's still an ongoing process.
4. By nature I am a very simple and down to earth person with very less ego.
My only wish (so to say) is -

1. To serve my life purpose and complete without much wandering.
2. To help guiding people with my small knowledge and wisdom I have acquired.
3. To not entangle into any further karma so that I can be free from the cycle of incarnation.

Thanks again.

sidorf

Hi,

Can someone let me know about my spiritual journey and the objective of this life? I would like to know how close to salvation (mukti) will I get after my current life.

Few observation on my Navamsa and rashi chart as follows :

1. Atmakaraka Sun is in Pieces (Meena) Navamsa, Amatyakaraka Moon is in Virgo Navamsha. Both are Vargottama as in Rashi and Navamsa chart and in the 1-7 axis.
2. Lagnamsa is 12th house (Makara) from Karakamsa in Navamsa chart or to calculate other way round, Karakamsa is in 2nd house from Lagnamsa (Navamsa lagna).
3. Ketu is in 2nd hosue Mesha from Karkamsa in Navamsa chart.
4. In Rashi Chart, Ketu and Venus is in 6th. Venus in the 3rd and 9th lord.
5. In Rashi chart, Retrograde Saturn is with Rahu in 12th house Leo. Saturn is in Venus Nakshatra.
6. In Rashi chart, Jupiter is exalted in 11th Cancer. Jupiter is in Saturn's Nakshatra (Pushya).

Thanks much in advance.

sidorf

Is there any learned astrologer who can help answering my questions? Any guidance is highly appreciated.

Appreciate all the above astrologers for devoting their time in helping.

Regards !

Virinchi

Most important is 3 or more planets cojunction in 1 sign (preferably 4).
3 planets in 12H can lead to detachment due to frustration but you wont be a successful sanyasi.
sani+rahu indicate shaapit yoga (cursed).
That curse carried from past lives will yield results through the bhava in which they are placed in this life.
unless that curse effects are fulfilled, you're not going anywhere from this materialistic world