Sagittarius rising with difficult Jupiter

abizaleth

Hi! I'm new here and am just beginning in astrology, and i have a particular question (although I am open to ya'll looking at my whole chart!) I'm a virgo with a virgo stellium in my 9th house. Sun, moon, mercury, venus, and mars. Sagittarius rising. Jupiter in aries. My question is regarding Jupiter's placement and retrograde status in my birth chart. It's at 29° and was retrograde when I was born. So, how would you interpret Jupiter's influence on my chart/other planets? Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_20230602_111451_AstroMatrix.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_111508_AstroMatrix.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_111508_AstroMatrix.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 17

Ecliptique

Hello abizaleth,

to start well in astrology, you should put a birth chart with more precise astral positions (of the Astrodienst type). The transit of Pluto to natal Jupiter by square appears to me as a marker for you this year.

Ecliptique. :)

abizaleth

Hello abizaleth,

to start well in astrology, you should put a birth chart with more precise astral positions (of the Astrodienst type). The transit of Pluto to natal Jupiter by square appears to me as a marker for you this year.

Ecliptique. :)
I'm still figuring this site out! But here's the one you asked for!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602_135504_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602_135504_Chrome.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 13

sunnysideup

Jupiter retrograde would mean that you have to look inwards to find abundance in your life. You will be more spiritual than materialistic. It is placed in the 5th house of creativity and fun (also children), so definitely engaged in yourself in some creative activities to find your abundance! You have amazing grand trine formed between your Jupiter, Virgo stellium planets and Neptune in 1st house. I think in order to find a way to express yourself(Neptune) and find your inner child and abundance (Jupiter retrograde in 5th house), go explore the unknown, whether through studying or traveling or living abroad (9th house themes)!! Your Pluto in 11th house opposing Jupiter in 5th would mean that you crave for power and recognition in your social circles (11th house) from your creative expressions (5th house). Opposition isn't a negative aspect, but just be careful not to feel obsessed with power and social recognition.