avinash16

Dear All Astrologers,
Can I live in foreign lands?

my birth details:
male/ single
16 sep 1980
1435 hours/ 2:35pm
Saharanpur, UP, India

for the past 7-8 months, I am feeling very depressed and lonely and don't feel like living near my family
+ lot of fights with my family
+They don't understand my feelings and my thought process

I want to go as far as possible from India

My career is also not going smooth

Can I live abroad? Please read my chart for
-> long stay on foreign lands and timing?
-> Is there a possibility of foreign settlement?

Please respond. I will be very grateful to you
Best regards

RaRohini

Dear All Astrologers,
Can I live in foreign lands?

my birth details:
male/ single
16 sep 1980
1435 hours/ 2:35pm
Saharanpur, UP, India

for the past 7-8 months, I am feeling very depressed and lonely and don't feel like living near my family
+ lot of fights with my family
+They don't understand my feelings and my thought process

I want to go as far as possible from India

My career is also not going smooth

Can I live abroad? Please read my chart for
-> long stay on foreign lands and timing?
-> Is there a possibility of foreign settlement?

Please respond. I will be very grateful to you
Best regards

Hi !
Your chart reading is as follows:
Ascendant Purvashada the fruits of previous karma, the mermaid of the ocean ruled by Venus and Venus is in Cancer Pashyami the nurturer in the 8th house of occult and transformation.Actually you are in Venus Mahadasha as well and Pashyami rules home and homeland.This person will have love towards motherly energy and homeland.But since ascendant is in Sagittarius Purvashada who is a gypsy type of person, one can undertake 'voyages' and move from place to place. The 10th house of power and career contains in Virgo Mercury( exalted in Hasta) Saturn and Sun in Uttaraphalguni the star of service.Very good in analysis and smart thinking.Moon is in Scorpio Anuradha in the 12th hidden house. This person is a friend of the world but wants to be honest and follow the rules, which people may interpret as not being smart. Please guard against revenge,jealousy. The instincts and intuition are very strong in this person. Loves too deeply.Are your family members against your love?
Very adventurous mindset.Takes risks. Ia a 'just do it' guy, but cannot do the same thing for very long.
So i feel that this person can do well away from home, but within the country.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

avinash16

Hi !
Your chart reading is as follows:
Ascendant Purvashada the fruits of previous karma, the mermaid of the ocean ruled by Venus and Venus is in Cancer Pashyami the nurturer in the 8th house of occult and transformation.Actually you are in Venus Mahadasha as well and Pashyami rules home and homeland.This person will have love towards motherly energy and homeland.But since ascendant is in Sagittarius Purvashada who is a gypsy type of person, one can undertake 'voyages' and move from place to place. The 10th house of power and career contains in Virgo Mercury( exalted in Hasta) Saturn and Sun in Uttaraphalguni the star of service.Very good in analysis and smart thinking.Moon is in Scorpio Anuradha in the 12th hidden house. This person is a friend of the world but wants to be honest and follow the rules, which people may interpret as not being smart. Please guard against revenge,jealousy. The instincts and intuition are very strong in this person. Loves too deeply.Are your family members against your love?
Very adventurous mindset.Takes risks. Ia a 'just do it' guy, but cannot do the same thing for very long.
So i feel that this person can do well away from home, but within the country.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Thank you, Sir, for the reply

-> There is no love interest right in my life
-> The actual problem is my father and my elder sisters. I don't enjoy their company. They try to dominate me and I always try to fight it. This creates unnecessary tensions etc
-> There is no matching of mindset with my father
-> Another big factor is my career is totally in shambles since last 4 years.
-> I am very sad, lonely and depressed these days

but yeah, I think I am quite adventurous and have an inclination towards gipsy nature. I would love to marry a wild and gypsian woman :)
-> plus I am not a jealous type of person
-> but yes, very honest and blunt
-> gets bored easily with people who are petty mind and think narrow
-> I love to live alone
(there is difference between living lonely and being alone)
-> I have had many relationships in my life in the past, but past 3-4 years, no luck in love matters

I don't know when my hardships will get over. Life has been very tough lately and I think I may lose my patience soon