Sabian Synestry

Arian Maverick

Sabian Symbol for Mercury:
TEN LOGS LIE UNDER AN ARCHWAY LEADING TO DARKER WOODS. (6º Capricorn)

This is the Sabian symbol for my ruling planet Uranus and the asteroid Vesta! :mrgreen:

Sabian Symbol for Uranus:
THE CONSTELLATIONS OF STARS IN THE SKY. (7º Leo)

This is the Sabian symbol for my Descendent! :mrgreen:

Sabian Symbol for Neptune:
A BROKEN BOTTLE AND SPILLED PERFUME. (2º Scorpio)

I know this isn't quite as significant, but I did Sabian readings for my house cups using the Placidus system not to long ago and this is the exact degree of my ninth house cusp.

EDIT: I just created a synastry chart between Kite's natal chart and mine to see if there were any other possible matches I may have missed, and I discovered that my natal moon is almost exactly conjunct his Mars. However, I checked the two individually and see that they are actually one Sabian degree apart...my moon is at 3 Aries 43'43"and Kite's Mars is at 4 Aries 1'49"

The synastry chart also reveals that Kite's Part of Fortune is almost exactly conjunct my Nadir, but I again checked our charts individually and discovered that his Part of Fortune is located at 28 Taurus 35'3" and my Nadir is at 27 Taurus 50'24."

Another promising match was Kite's North Node conjunction to my Midheaven, but an in-depth analysis revealed that his North Node is actually located at 28 Scorpio 50'53" and my Midheaven is at 27 Scorpio 50'24".

Just as it finally appeared that my work would yield another match, I have been disappointed yet again. Kite's Pholus appeared almost exactly conjunct my Ascendent in our synastry chart; however, his Pholus is located at 5 Aquarius 38'16" and my Ascendent is 6 Aquarius 5'44". So close yet so far...but at least I made some interesting discoveries.

I wish Radu's program also included the Sabian symbols for asteroids and other cosmic bodies (hint, hint) :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Light

All

Sabian Symbol for the Sun:
A WOMAN ENTERING A CONVENT. (24º Capricorn)

Sabian Symbol for the Moon:
A POWERFUL STATESMAN OVERCOMES A STATE OF POLITICAL HYSTERIA. (13º Virgo)

A CHILD BORN OUT OF AN EGGSHELL. (7º Aquarius)

Sabian Symbol for Venus:
CUPID KNOCKING AT THE DOOR OF A HUMAN HEART. (7º Sagittarius)

Sabian Symbol for Mars:
A BAREBACK RIDER IN A CIRCUS DISPLAYS HER DANGEROUS SKILL. (23º Leo)

Sabian Symbol for Jupiter:
AN EXAMINATION OF INITIATES IN THE SANCTUARY OF AN OCCULT BROTHERHOOD. (12º Pisces)

Sabian Symbol for Saturn:
PEOPLE ON A VAST STAIRCASE, GRADUATED UPWARDS. (12º Aquarius)

A MAN BECOMING AWARE OF NATURE SPIRITS AND NORMALLY UNSEEN SPIRITUAL ENERGIES. (5º Virgo)

A GIRL'S FACE BREAKING INTO A SMILE. (16º Scorpio)

Sabian Symbol for Pluto:
A BRIDE WITH HER VEIL SNATCHED AWAY. (12º Virgo)

Sabian Symbol for the North Node:
A DAUGHTER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION. (30º Cancer)

Sabian Symbol for the South Node:
DIRECTORS OF A LARGE FIRM MEET IN SECRET CONFERENCE. (30º Capricorn)

Sabian Symbol for the Ascendant:
A PATH THROUGH WOODS RICH IN AUTUMN COLORING. (18º Scorpio)

Sabian Symbol for the Midheaven:
A HAREM. (7º Virgo)

IC
337__(7°) Pisces
FOG HIDES THE SHORE;BUT ON A CLEAR ROCK A CROSS RESTS Concentration of values amidst the chaos of outer living. Clear light of high realization. Acceptance of life's limits.
___*When positive, the degree is a rugged independence of inner spirit and a courageous rejection of all outer compromise, and when negative, utter timidity of self-interest.

Dsc

48__(18°) Taurus
A WOMAN IS AIRING A LINEN BAG THROUGH A SUNNY WINDOW Revolt against musty, dark corners of being. Psycho-analysis. Self-dissatisfaction. Strong will for self-transformation.
___*When positive, the degree is high personal effectiveness in commandeering the elements of experience for any particular purpose, and when negative, dissatisfaction with things as they are and complete ineptness in handling them.

Chiron

338__(8°) Pisces
GIRL-SCOUT, IN CAMP, BLOWS HER BUGLE TRIUMPHANTLY Fullness of life as it manifest
in service to the whole. Spiritual socialization. Call to participation in the race work.
___*When positive, the degree is an eagerness for self-expression and an alertness to every opportunity for self-justification, and when negative, officiousness and delight in regimentation.

Here's mine. Where's the other list gone? The one with the bigger descriptions? I can't find it, anymore.

hel

edit: added more!

Light

Found it - Thanks Aqua Mav. Where would we be without you? :D :D

I added my IC and Chiron. I can't compare on a screen. When I get access to a printer, I shall be looking harder.

Take care

hel

Arian Maverick

Found it - Thanks Aqua Mav. Where would we be without you?

Ha ha, you guys would be fine without me...I just try to tidy things up and make them easier to find :wink:

I added my IC and Chiron. I can't compare on a screen. When I get access to a printer, I shall be looking harder.

That sounds good to me! :D

I'm thinking about compiling a list of everyone's Sabian degrees, and using the search feature on Microsoft Word to check for repeats.

Take care

You too, hel! :mrgreen:

Aquarian Maverick

Shimmy26

Sabian Symbol for the Sun:
GAME BIRDS FEATHERING THEIR NESTS. (6º Cancer)

Sabian Symbol for the Moon:
AN EMPTY HAMMOCK. (18º Aries)

A WOMAN ACTIVIST IN AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH, DRAMATIZING HER CAUSE. (16º Gemini)

Sabian Symbol for Venus:
INDIAN GIRL INTRODUCES COLLEGE BOY-FRIEND TO HER ASSEMBLED TRIBE. (28º Cancer)

Sabian Symbol for Mars:
THE CONSTELLATIONS OF STARS IN THE SKY. (7º Leo)

Sabian Symbol for Jupiter:
THREE FLEDGLINGS IN A NEST HIGH IN A TREE. (23º Gemini)

Sabian Symbol for Saturn:
A STUDENT OF NATURE LECTURING REVEALING LITTLE-KNOWN ASPECTS OF LIFE. (12º Capricorn)

A GROUP OF PEOPLE ENTERING A LARGE CANOE FOR A JOURNEY BY WATER. (4º Capricorn)

A STUDENT OF NATURE LECTURING REVEALING LITTLE-KNOWN ASPECTS OF LIFE. (12º Capricorn)

Sabian Symbol for Pluto:
AN INVENTOR PERFORMS A LABORATORY EXPERIMENT. (13º Scorpio)

Sabian Symbol for the North Node:
A TREE FELLED AND SAWED TO ENSURE A SUPPLY OF WOOD FOR THE WINTER. (28º Aquarius)

Sabian Symbol for the South Node:
MANY LITTLE BIRDS ON THE LIMB OF A LARGE TREE. (28º Leo)

Sabian Symbol for the Ascendant:
AN ANCIENT POTTERY BOWL FILLED WITH FRESH VIOLETS. (27º Aquarius)

Sabian Symbol for the Midheaven:
SEA GULLS FLY AROUND A SHIP LOOKING FOR FOOD. (16º Sagittarius)

Sabian Symbol for the Nadir:
A WOMAN ACTIVIST IN AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH, DRAMATIZING HER CAUSE. (16º Gemini)

Sabian Symbol for the Descendant:
DAYBREAK - THE LUMINESCENCE OF DAWN IN THE EASTERN SKY. (27º Leo)

Sabian Symbol for Chiron:
A SMALL, NAKED GIRL BENDS OVER A POND TRYING TO CATCH A FISH. (9º Cancer)

Sabian Symbol for P. Fort.:
A MAN WITH RAKISH SILK HAT, MUFFLED AGAINST THE COLD, BRAVES A STORM. (15º Taurus)

Sabian Symbol for Vertex:
TWO GIRLS PLAYING WITH A OUIJA BOARD.(18º Virgo)

Sabian Symbol for Lilith:
AFTER A STORM, A BOAT LANDING STANDS IN NEED OF RECONSTRUCTION. (16º Libra)

Sabian Symbol for Ceres:
SANTA CLAUS FILLING STOCKINGS FURTIVELY. (2º Gemini)

Sabian Symbol for Pallas:
A BOMB WHICH FAILED TO EXPLODE IS NOW SAFELY CONCEALED. (13º Aries)

Sabian Symbol for Juno:
TWO HEADS LOOKING OUT AND BEYOND THE SHADOWS. (10º Virgo)

Sabian Symbol for Vesta:
INDIANS - SOME ROWING A CANOE AND OTHERS DANCING A WAR DANCE IN IT. (5º Capricorn)

Sabian Symbol for Pholus:
A TUMULTUOUS LABOR DEMONSTRATION. (21º Gemini)

I got from the Nadir to Pholus the long way, looking everything up in my own natal booklet of charts, but there's one symbol I have no idea what it's for. It's simply a circle with an "x" inside of it, and I have it at 8º Sagittarius - I'll put it ayways, and if anyone knows what this symbol stands for, please let me know. :wink:

Sabian Symbol for unknown .....asteroid?
A MOTHER LEADS HER SMALL CHILD STEP BY STEP UP THE STAIRS. (9º Sagittarius)

I'll have to go back and look at everyone else's symbols, but I do believe I have some of the same as others. :D

Edit: I just went through everyone that has posted their symbols so far, and this is what I have found:

Beth.....AquaMav.....I'm still not sure what I want to call you... :? :mrgreen:
-your DSC is the same as my Mars
-your Mars is the same as my Mercury
-your first Yod point is the same as my MH
-your second Yod point is the same as my P. Fort.

Elianah:
-your Venus is the same as my sun

Kite:
-your Uranus is the same as my Mars

Arian Maverick

This is so cool! Keep them coming, everyone! :mrgreen:

EDIT: I just checked my main list and discovered that your Sabian symbol for Chiron is the same one as my Eros 8)

Aquarian Maverick

Elianah

Now here are some interesting synastries between my natal chart and harmonic charts:

My 5th Harmonic Sun is the same Sabian as my natal Moon.

My 4th Harmonic Jupiter is the same Sabian as my natal Venus.

My 6th Harmonic Chiron is the same Sabian as my natal Pallas.

My 3rd Harmonic Uranus is the same Sabian as my natal Mars.

My 3rd Harmonic NN is the same Sabian as my natal Saturn.

My 9th Harmonic Saturn is the same Sabian as my natal MC.

And just for giggles, my 8th Harmonic Sun is conjunct the GC. Go figure.

Elianah

Arian Maverick

Now here are some interesting synastries between my natal chart and harmonic charts:

What a great idea, Elianah! I never thought to look for synastry relationships between my natal chart and my harmonic chart!

Perhaps we can also compare our natal charts/harmonic charts with the harmonic charts of others! Just think of the possibilities! :mrgreen:

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

You guys are giving me a headache

Sorry, Kite :oops:

I'd be willing to do most of the work in organizing/comparing harmonic charts, though, if everyone who wishes to participate posts their natal data here. We just need to decide in advance which significant charts to compare, as harmonics are unlimited :wink:

EDIT: I have created a new thread titled The Harmonic Sabian Synastry Project! to continue this discussion.

Aquarian Maverick

Elianah

I don't know....I think headaches are just part and parcel of the territory as one ups the frequency. Once one adjusts to the frequencies, the headaches will subside.

My Rx:

Take two Neptunes and call me in the morning. And no harmonic dreaming until ready. :wink: :lol:

Elianah

pwadm

Staff member
Looking for synastry between a harmonic chart and the natal chart (=1st harmonic) is surely an interesting sport that I practiced recently. However the real problem is: how to interpret these findings?

Here's what Bob Marks says about it:
DON'T EVER try to do aspects between harmonics of different numbers. They are totally different animals.
Also there is tthis quote (that would go against reading Sabian Symbols for harmonic chart planets.)
There are no signs or houses in harmonic charts. Remember that everything has been rearranged, so please don't do sign or house interpretations because they are no longer there. The purpose of harmonics is to get more information about aspects and aspect patterns
( http://bobmarksastrologer.com/harmonics32.1.html )
By following his rules we will miss all the fun... :D
Seriously, now, let's figure out a sound way to interpret these things and forget about Bob Marks... (an astrologer I admire very much, though)

Arian Maverick

Seriously, now, let's figure out a sound way to interpret these things and forget about Bob Marks... (an astrologer I admire very much, though)

Do I sense an inner Aquarian in you as well, Radu? :mrgreen:

Bring it on! 8)

Aquarian Maverick

Kite

Quote:
DON'T EVER try to do aspects between harmonics of different numbers. They are totally different animals.

Also there is tthis quote (that would go against reading Sabian Symbols for harmonic chart planets.)
Quote:
There are no signs or houses in harmonic charts. Remember that everything has been rearranged, so please don't do sign or house interpretations because they are no longer there. The purpose of harmonics is to get more information about aspects and aspect patterns

I don't buy it. I believe these harmonic charts are fractals of the larger charts. They are holographic and as such have their own vibration and tones and color...which = signs, and aspects. We still use the axis points as points..how can you not use the signs and degrees? I would agree that when doing synastry though you should compare charts within the same harmonic.

The way to it possibly is to create a Davison or Composite chart then ready the Sabians on key pieces. You can also progress the Davison to see if things developed.

Kite

Elianah

Radu said:

When I read that at Bob's site, that left me scratching my head big time. If you don't use signs and house references in order to interpret the energies the planets are indicating through their aapects in a harmonics chart. Also, wouldn't one not include in the chart where the ASC and MC are located because that would also indicate the overall operational dynamics via sign and house for the harmonic?

Of course, what do I know? I just started playing with my own harmonic charts a couple of days ago and I am still not sure what they mean.

Radu said:
By following his rules we will miss all the fun... :D

Agreed! Maybe through all the threads here and in the Natal and Predictive topic, we can forge together a way to construct and interpret harmonic charts so they are useful in everyday practice.

Elianah

Shimmy26

A few of you mentioned earlier that Sabian Symbol conjunctions could signify past lives together, with two people, am I correct? (wow, retro Mercury is really kicking in for me.....half the time I have no idea what I'm trying to say, and the other half is spent trying so hard to explain myself, with no success. So please bear with me as I make little sense and plenty of spelling/grammar errors - Mercury retro in the 1st is my excuse :D) Anyways, what would anyone have to say about twins (since they would have almost all of the same symbols), or people like me, who along with my best friend, born 3 hours before me, have all of the same symbols except for ASC, the moon, and Mercury? Does it mean many past lives together?

Thanks,
Shimmy