Sabian symbols

piercethevale

I hope this is humor, or else you may have simply missed the point.

No, I'm quite serious. I got your "point", which is you are trying to cast derision publicly upon me by roundaboutly claiming that I never have corresponded with Blain as you did state, "Your comments don’t sound much like the Blain Bovee I know. And unlike you, I do know him. We haven’t talked for awhile. He lives in Canada, and the Pandemic has had that off limits to an American."

I didn't say that I didn't know him, I wrote that i have never met Him in person. What I did get to know about him through the emails He sent to me IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW :wink:

sdh3

PTV: Really!?!?
So you completely dismiss my work of the last 38 years and in particular the research I have done that is documented and published in my book?

SDH3: I haven't seen and thus haven't read your book. That said, I think you're being a bit hyper-sensitive. I've been on this forum for 12 years and so know something of your voluminous work and research. FWIW, I wasn't including you or anyone in this group in that remark. Odd that you'd assume so.

PTV: Perhaps you'd care to review it and rethink your statement?

SDH3: See directly above!

PTV: Here's a video Phoenix Venus and I made that is a half hour long summary of my book. After you listen to it perhaps then you might also review the many threads I have initiated in the degree symbols sub forum these last 14 years? Or perhaps reading my post in January of 2016 when I used Sabian Symbol analysis of a natal chart to predict that not only would Donald Trump get the nomination as the Republican candidate but would also go on to win the election for president later that year... when the "pundits" were giving Him only a 2% chance of even getting the nomination for the Republican candidacy?.

I've also a thread on the Sabian Symbolism for the natal chart of the USA that is derived from a chart cast for 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn. that demonstrates that it is the true natal chart of the USA and have made 3 predictions to the exact date that came true using that chart...which are also posted here in AW forum, unedited, time and date stamped of which said predicted events were, "The shootings at Sandy Hook", the bombing at the Boston Marathon and the near imposing of martial law in Boston in April of 2013.

Here's a link to that video I mentioned. Phoenix Venus did the visuals and made the actual video, I just do the narration.
If that isn't systematic enough, I don't what is?

SDH3: If I had thought your work wasn't systematic, I'd have said so directly. I don't veil my critiques and I don't pull my punches. In this case neither of those things are necessary as I have nothing but appreciation and respect for your work.

PTV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYsX4qsr8zY&list=PLu0W-__kQdNgDFI3VC01xhEq37WHlZwyI

SDH3: will have a look.

PTV: ...and, BTW...Mr. Bovee's sudden eye ailment was a convenient excuse, IMHO.

SDH3: IMHO, that's harsh and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. I corresponded with him several times in the past and my impression of the man is that if he didn't want to read your material, he'd just tell you.

Last edited:

piercethevale

PTV: Really!?!?
So you completely dismiss my work of the last 38 years and in particular the research I have done that is documented and published in my book?

SDH3: I haven't seen and thus haven't read your book. That said, I think you're being a bit hyper-sensitive. I've been on this forum for 12 years and so know something of your voluminous work and research. FWIW, I wasn't including you or anyone in this group in that remark. Odd that you'd assume so.

PTV: Perhaps you'd care to review it and rethink your statement?

Really ...sounds to me you were being all inclusive?
r.e.
Originally Posted by sdh3

"SDH3: I don't know of anyone that's done a systematic analysis of natal charts--or any other charts--that also includes in-depth consideration of the symbols. ..."

Perhaps we have a difference in the understanding of semantics?

As for Blain: He read what I had written him in those emails, it was after he read of my findings that He wrote that He was unable to conduct further correspondence. He mentioned no such trouble after reading a few emails prior to that.

I also didn't state that you had to have read my book to make such a claim.... I was however inferring that there is ample such writings posted here within the forum, most especially the second oldest post I have in existence here at the forum which dates back to 2008, that thread is titled "The Birth Chart of Jesus?" ...while one can honestly say it is speculative at best, as it can't be absolutely proven to be the birth chart of the Nazarene [and hence why I included a question mark at the end of the title for that thread] I do have quite a number of other, confirmed, natal charts throughout the forum in which I give such a systematic analysis.
I know that you are a busy man, and not retired like myself, and thus you likely must be judicious in how you spend your time, such as the time it takes to spend in reading such posts and threads as there are here in the forum. If that being the case, then may I please ask you to be a bit more thoughtful before posting such blanket statements in the future?
Respectfully, ptv :smile:

Last edited:

Humanitarian

I have these:
Big 3 Sabian symbols: (Rising to Moon to Sun)
Gemini 21: A LABOR DEMONSTRATION
This Sabian Symbol applies for me a lot! This points out my anarchist sentiment and protection of the working class, and revolutionary tendencies inside me, and this also points out my starseed origin at Andromedan Galaxy as well (This galaxy is very free, and everyone who was oppressed in this Earth relieved when they went to Andromedan Galaxy, because it's very far from Earth, making it 12th-dimensional).
Libra 21: A CROWD ON A BEACH
This Sabian Symbol is about surrendering into the Source, the Infinity, the Creator of the Pancosmos (I believe in multiverses), and I need this Moon a lot because it's hard for me to surrender, but in the astral realm and after activation of the soul mind, I surrendered and surrendering into Source for inspiration and ways to help myself become closer to Source!
Sagittarius 20: MEN CUTTING THROUGH ICE
Maybe, this is why I need to be stronger and stronger from time time, because I want to protect myself from the trauma of difficult things in this life, and I need to cope with things that aren't go as I intended, and scarcity also freaks me out now. And I have a lot of bullies, so I continued to protect myself from these bad people until now and also to the future.

Humanitarian

To post #27:
My Astrologer's Community name was from 2 very heavily-aspected planets in Aquarius in my chart, that even made me an Aquarius dominant person, and Aquarians are humanitarians, so I took that name.
AQUARIUS 23: A BIG BEAR SITTING DOWN AND WAVING ITS PAWS (Natal Jupiter and Chiron)
Counter to my humanitarian nature present in this forum, I also have an animal nature as well, and it opposites my natal Mars makes me more prone to stagnancy due to animal nature ( :mars: :opposition: :jupiter:), and I'm learning to use this Sabian Symbol to an extent that I can utilize this fully and finally control my animal nature. I want to heal myself to free my own animal nature and to reconcile my spiritual nature, rational nature and primal nature to incorporate into the unity of Body, Mind and Soul, because my Chiron is in the same Sabian degree, too
AQUARIUS 25: BUTTERFLY, RIGHT WING MORE PERFECTLY FORMED (Natal Neptune)
This is my favourite/favorite Sabian Symbol, because I'm rising through all the handicaps in my life and finally attain my real spiritual nature and I will be more aware and peaceful than other people in this world, and this is the motivation to rise beyond emotions for me, too, to achieve real spirituality.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

This is part of my point, Pierce. Now we look at these degrees' Sabian symbols:

Cancer 29: A GREEK MUSE WEIGHING NEW BORN TWINS IN GOLDEN SCALES (The millionaire's degree, a symbol of someone born or inherit family wealth?)

Leo 29: THE MERMAID AND THE PRINCE (A mermaid princess figure married to a human prince? Does my true node is about falling in love with a rich woman?)

Pisces 29: THE LIGHT PASSING THROUGH A PRISM DEGREE (Pallas placement in natal chart is about examining ones' self).

Taurus 9: A RED CROSS NURSE WITH WARM SYMPATHY (Chiron placement in my natal chart, a wound about to be healed).

Taurus 21: A MOVING FINGER POINTS TO SIGNIFICANT PASSAGES IN A BOOK (I'm an avid reader and is literate).

Pisces 13: A SWORD, USED IN MANY BATTLES, IS NOW IN A MUSEUM (a clue to a past life I believed to had as a 20-something year old woman killed in the last days of the Vietnam war, before the North took over the South in late April 1975).

Aquarius 26: A GARAGE MAN TESTING A CAR’S BATTERY WITH A HYDROMETER. (I do have an interest in the sciences).
or AN ANCIENT POTTERY BOWL FILLED WITH FRESH VIOLETS. (I used to work in the garden center of a major retailer).

Gemini 16: A WOMAN ACTIVIST IN AN EMOTIONAL SPEECH DRAMATIZING HER CAUSE. (Noon-time ASC for anyone born on Feb. 15th - Susan B Anthony day, the birthdate of an Aquarian herself and founder of modern women's rights and feminist movements),
or THE HEAD OF A ROBUST YOUTH CHANGES INTO THAT OF A MATURE THINKER. (Yes, it described me in my preteens and adolescent years).

Virgo 9: AN EXPRESSIONIST PAINTER AT WORK. (I'm great in painting as well drawing and writing. My parts of perversion in 18' or 26' - am I going to paint women and make a good career out of it? Professional photography is another field I should get into).

And Sagittarius 22: A GROUP OF IMMIGRANTS AS THEY FULFILL THE REQUIRMENTS OF ENTRANCE INTO THE NEW COUNTRY. (My father and step-mother are immigrants, he's from France and she's from Tanzania in Africa. Also I have Native American/Cherokee ancestry on my mother's side and I never had a stepfather, but my maternal grandfather was from a family in a state like Oklahoma - admitted to the union in 1907 - one of the last 5).

"LIBRA 17°: A RETIRED SEA CAPTAIN WATCHES SHIPS ENTERING AND LEAVING THE HARBOR." - Northern peak of my natal chart. Pluto in Libra 21: TWO MEN ARRESTED. (Imagine if I ended up arrested, along with other males in my family like my father, brother and nephew-brother's son for anything).
I have Moon on Libra 21°, and one of my great-grandfathers was arrested because he was in a fascist country but he hate being forcedly drafted to the military...