Right brain or left brain ??

kaminari

I was reading another thread about 'genius' & it got me thinking about the mind. Check this out. Which way does the dancer move?

Also I found an interesting right brain / left brain test here. They give you percentages & actually break down your strengths & weaknesses in particular right brain / left brain sub fields, like 'concrete thinking' or 'intuitive thinking'. And it's interesting to compare their analysis with your chart. It's kind of fun.

For me, I could only see the dancer moving in a clockwise direction & couldn't see her change directions. So that means I'm right-brained.

On the test, I got 36% left brain & 64 % right brain.

Right again.

Niplan

Banned
Last edited:

kaminari

she goes both ways ;)

LOL

Initially she danced clockwise, but did change.

Right brain: 37%
Left brain: 63%

Did you do something special to see her change? Like those art photos, you go out of focus & can see another image? Or did she suddenly do it on her own? I'm curious cause I have a faulty left-brain & need to tap it more.

07, our percentages are reversed !!

Last edited:

07.Re

Kam, yes I noticed that...very interesting. I guess for me, having 7 air planets will have that effect. Very unbalanced I know.
When I first looked at the dancer, she danced anti-clockwise. I read the article and looked back and she was dancing clockwise.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...the dancer was hopping up and down and pleading for my phone number!

..left brain > 48%
..right brain > 52%

...No brain > sometimes 100%

astro09

piercethevale, don't tell me she also offered you dance lessons so that the no brain won't happen again. lol

For me: I fainted!

kaminari

...the dancer was hopping up and down and pleading for my phone number!

..left brain > 48%
..right brain > 52%

...No brain > sometimes 100%

LOL

Kam, yes I noticed that...very interesting. I guess for me, having 7 air planets will have that effect. Very unbalanced I know.
When I first looked at the dancer, she danced anti-clockwise. I read the article and looked back and she was dancing clockwise.

7 air planets !! You're like the wind & I'm water. So, left brain is Air, right brain is Water.. what about Fire & Earth ??

i couldn't tell which way she was turning it alternates each time.. it kinda looks like she has 3 legs.. heheh

Now that's cool. So, I imagine you've got right brain / left brain working in tandem.

pizzagirl543

Right brain: 52% (highest skill: fantasty oriented. lowest skill: nonverbal)
Left brain: 48% (highest skill: symbolic. lowest skill: verbal)