Right about my failure...help me with success!

Puregenius

Well,
Back in November I asked a few ppl about my chances of finding publishing income for my project, and sure enough they told me it was going to #fail. They were right. No matter how hard I push, or work, or learn I have been unable, for years, to make my "dreams" come true. I have had some music played on TV (for instance) but I didn't get credit/payment as desired.

So, I know this astrology works and I've decided an entirely new path on life...one based on making as much $ as possible until I retire somewhere quiet. The path seems to be computer programming/ information assurance, and I wanted the opinion of the experts if this was a wise choice. Kimbermoon has suggested that I am a spiritual warrior but I can't live a life of total financial ruin, so your suggestions are appreciated. Thanks wonderful astrologers.

Attachments

• sirschart.jpg
    sirschart.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 13

aquarius7000

Hi,

You have Mars, Lord of your 10th house, on your Asc (=you), hence you identify yourself a lot through what you do professionally to gain a standing in life (10th house). With your 1st and 2nd house ($) Lords being the same, again, you also identify yourself with $ alot. Sun in the 2nd house underlines that further. This is something you might want to be careful about, since there seems to be a lot of focus on money in the chart.

Looking at the full 3rd house, I think you will always remain connected with books and publishing in some way. You ain't giving that up. However, with both 3rd and 9th house rulers, Mer and Jup, conjunct Saturn in the 3rd house means that success may come in this area more towards late 30's, or early 40's. However, if you play your cards right and fair, success should come, with Mars strong and in a sextile with Saturn. You might also be working independently out of your own place. Self-realisation will come through writing, with the Moon in the 5th and in a sextile to Mer. Nep trine MC also shows creative pursuits as part of the career. I always recommend this to those with their Nep markedly aspecting their MC to make time for some social service/charity in their lives (actually all should do it, but Nep shows that calling particularly clearly).

Best
:)AQ7

dr. farr

A hint: read all about the vocations and businesses and activities connected with Taurus (in the astrological textbooks) This is probably where you will find reward, as your Part of Fortune is posited therein, and (by whole sign house format) Taurus with the Part of Fortune is in your 10th house (career and professions house) as well.

Puregenius

Hi,

You have Mars, Lord of your 10th house, on your Asc (=you), hence you identify yourself a lot through what you do professionally to gain a standing in life (10th house). With your 1st and 2nd house ($) Lords being the same, again, you also identify yourself with $ alot. Sun in the 2nd house underlines that further. This is something you might want to be careful about, since there seems to be a lot of focus on money in the chart.

Looking at the full 3rd house, I think you will always remain connected with books and publishing in some way. You ain't giving that up. However, with both 3rd and 9th house rulers, Mer and Jup, conjunct Saturn in the 3rd house means that success may come in this area more towards late 30's, or early 40's. However, if you play your cards right and fair, success should come, with Mars strong and in a sextile with Saturn. You might also be working independently out of your own place. Self-realisation will come through writing, with the Moon in the 5th and in a sextile to Mer. Nep trine MC also shows creative pursuits as part of the career. I always recommend this to those with their Nep markedly aspecting their MC to make time for some social service/charity in their lives (actually all should do it, but Nep shows that calling particularly clearly).

Best
:)AQ7

I had to read that a few times... thanks for your input.