Return to home country?

ChevyD

Hello,

I will be leaving my property this week.
Not sure if to return to home country or stay in foreign country.

Does chart show if it is best to return home or to stay during this dasa?
Either way, I am leaving my current home soon.

Thank you,

Last edited:

ChevyD

You should move in early next year. It will prove to be beneficial from summer of 2023
Thank you kindly Sir... I will move for sure.
Can you see if I should move within foreign country or move back to birth country?

I moved to foreign country in 2014 at end of Venus Ketu dasa

Virinchi

After 3rd week of Jan 2023, you will move for sure, but this will not be a permanent move.
Moon dasa will not allow you to settle at one place easily. So you will keep moving/traveling frequently. Life will be roller coaster ride until early 2028. There is marriage/long term relationship coming up. (This was missing in Sun dasa and you must be seeing someone already ? )

ChevyD

After 3rd week of Jan 2023, you will move for sure, but this will not be a permanent move.
Moon dasa will not allow you to settle at one place easily. So you will keep moving/traveling frequently. Life will be roller coaster ride until early 2028. There is marriage/long term relationship coming up. (This was missing in Sun dasa and you must be seeing someone already ? )
Thank you again. Yes Moon dasa already has been roller coaster, looks like it will continue..
No I am not seeing someone already... but another astrologer told me that I will meet someone soon and we will be married.
Can you see in chart where I will meet this person? Will spouse be foreign or from birth place?

Thank you kindly

ChevyD

Have decided to return to home country.
I think this is best during moon dasa. Sun dasa wanted foreign lands but moon seems to be telling me to go home..

creativei

If 12th is strong person stays in forgein land if asc Lord is strong he comes back to home land. You may stay in another place but not another country but another province in same country...

ChevyD

If 12th is strong person stays in forgein land if asc Lord is strong he comes back to home land. You may stay in another place but not another country but another province in same country...
Almost I agreed with you... but things have changed.
I have shipped my items. My flight is in few weeks time, I will be in home land by next month.

ChevyD

So I am ready to leave country. Then I get two job leads.
I decide I may as well do interview and now I have been offered both jobs.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!

I am ready to return to home country and now this happened.
One job is in different province in same country and other job is in same province where I currently am.
Now I don't know if to leave or stay..

ChevyD

Update: I have rejected the job in same province I am currently in.

I also rejected the terms of job in different province but then they get back to me with different offer and ask me to travel to their site.
This is long distance travel and did not go smoothly. Now I have to wait for them to get back to me with updated offer. It is long weekend so is delayed. Everything is delayed. I change flights to end of month to return to home country. I do not really want to stay in foreign lands so I hope job does not send updated offer, then I will take flights home. I only travel to job site because money is good so it tempt me.

Everything is up and down, delays, unforeseen things, pointless travels. I HATE MOON DASA