Retrograde quesited

lilypad18

What does a retrograde quesited mean in horary? I can't find much info about it.
The question was about seeing someone from the past, so from what I know it would be a positive indicator of a yes in the chart

IleneK

Premium Member
What does a retrograde quesited mean in horary? I can't find much info about it.
The question was about seeing someone from the past, so from what I know it would be a positive indicator of a yes in the chart

Retrograde does refer to the significator turning around or returning.

IleneK

Premium Member

Retrograde does refer to the significator turning around or returning. Retrogradation is not particularly favorable for the strength of that significator, though

lilypad18

Aha I get it. And a trine between the quere not and quesited, plus the moon applying to querents do significant or Venus, would it mean some action regarding the question?

If so, let's say the querent is the one who is gonna make the first move, since it is the faster planet. How would the quesited react?

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

Retro quesited is retreating - moving away - generally - or moving back toward something.

If querant is pushing forth close to retro quesited - there will likely be 'reuniting' - but then look at moon aspects, ruler aspects, house rulers to see how that reuniting will go.

If querant is moving forward, and quesited is retreating, retro - then querant would want their ruler to be slow a moving planet so that quesited will meet up with them again.

Usually only possible of querant is Saturn or beyond - slow moving - and if quesited is Merc or Venus or Mars.

lilypad18

Querent is Mercury and quesited is Jupiter, the aspect perfects before Jupiter turns direct. Does that matter something?

Kitchy

Banned
LP - your question is hypothetical thus far. I offered what occurs in horary of a retro significator, in a hypothetical sense. I am not seeing your horary chart so I will not be able to offer you more about the unnamed specifics. You might post your chart and offer what you know thus far regarding the question asked, to get more here and now responses from horary.