Results?

knowledge

Hi,

I have a chart of someone who wants to know if their loan will get approved tomorrow?

I think it's a yes because the modern ruler pluto applying with their 8th lord venus and the moon is applying to the venus.

Please correct me if am wrong.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_l_hr.82318.186247~2.jpg
    astro_2gw_l_hr.82318.186247~2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

knowledge

Moderator can you please move my post to appropriate topic section please I have posted it @ the relocation section by mistake:pinched:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,

I have a chart of someone who wants to know if their loan will get approved tomorrow?

I think it's a yes because the modern ruler pluto applying with their 8th lord venus and the moon is applying to the venus.

Please correct me if am wrong.
Looks very favorable to me.
Venus, ruler of the 8th house of other party's money, applies to partile exact conjunction with querent/Mars.
NN in the 8th; Moon applies to trine Venus: all favorable.

Please do update.

knowledge

updates,

The question was the loan approved tomorrow? result---> NO not that "tomorrow" and not with that specific dealer!

due to some clumsiness in the procedures, it did not go well though everything was a tick! the office on the phone was too picky! it was a weekend the dealer then said office closing no time today to assist as the very end of the procedure.

knowledge

note house 8 is about to change sign and with this one thing I am learning this type always bring a change in the situation. for example this question was for the loan and the vehicle and they both ruled by L8 so changing sign is hinting that something is changing either the vehicle in question or officer that handling the loan/a new loan application or a new dealer.