Renting a room - problem with interpretation

Avner

Hello everybody

I'm new here and willing to develop my astrology skills.
I have a problem with interpretation of the horary chart.

I'm interested in renting a room but I can't be sure if the owners will finally decide to sign the agreement.

My question is "Will I rent this room?"

astro_w2gw_will_i_rent_this_room.49501.4976.gif

I am represented by Asc in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Libra (9th).
If it comes to room I look at 4th house which is in Taurus and Venus is in Leo (8th). Jupiter and Venus are in sextile aspect and maybe it's just an answer that I really liked the room and all the flat and I'd like to live there.

But... the house of agreements is 7th which is Gemini and Mercury is in Virgo (8th) without any aspect to Jupiter but with strong conjuction with Mars.
I perceive Mars as a flatmate (ruling 3rd house) that lives there and I think the owners can rely on his opinion about me (He was the only person I met and one who showed me flat).
Moon is peregrine but in semi-sextile with Mercury-Mars.

I have no idea how to answer my question.
I feel confused and can't be sure if they want to rent me this room or not.

I'll be very thankful if somebody could help with interpretation.

tikana

hey Avner

i dont think it will happen. i think they got someone else in mind.

i just dont see 1/7 or 1.4 involved

VeryVenus,

this is horary board not a suggestion box, stick with horary rules and practice. if you dont know how to answer it, dont answer. Avner is not an idiot i am sure he has thought of goind direct and asking before he ran a horary.

T

VeryVenus

Oh wow. @Tikana, thanks for biting my head (off) and completely overreacting. Sorry I have caught you on a bad day. To clarify: I did not mean to offend anyone...This was not at all meant as a malicious question and I have "never" implied someone was "an idiot".(and never would I ever). I only have come to expect kindness and friendly kinship in-forum,( not an attack which I guess in case of Tikana is a typical response...with unknown to me reasons for hostility. Maybe Tikana can tell us what they are? Should we cast a chart for this "horary question"?.).

Anywhooooo....@Avner: I was just making sure it wasn't a curiosity question because the querent's first sentence was "I'm trying to develop my astrology skills". As you know there are too many "idle questions" in horary that are never meant to be answered....(their reason for asking counts). as long as it's a valid "crisis" question where you lose your sleep over it, then the question is valid: if however it's asked "to test astrology"(which often happens with students of astrology) and especially repeatedly at different times, then it will not be accurate.

So back to the chart... It looks like you, Avner, are ruled by Jupiter in the 9th house (does this accurately describe you? Are you a student or a foreigner, ECT ) and the new home is Mercury in the 8th conjunct Mars (possibly the new renter), and there are no aspects between you two.

The Moon is in the 7th house indicating that the matter is totally in the other party's control, and being your fiery triplicity, you are well liked . Does Mercury in Leo describes the property well such as , sunny, bright, playful, with bright decor?. In this case, Venus is your current dwelling and your planet is in aspect to it. The Moon will trine Saturn in 14 degrees , so maybe they will let you know in 2 weeks. Peace be with you all :) (Tikana, just Breathe! Nobody is out to get you).

Avner

As all of you said: the answer from the owners is no.
It was a little bit weird situation because I've only contacted with the guy who rents one of the rooms and it was a kind of unusual for me too.
But there was a problem with accepting my cat and I was supposing that they may not agree.

Thanks for help.

Sagittarius Jupiter

As all of you said: the answer from the owners is no.
It was a little bit weird situation because I've only contacted with the guy who rents one of the rooms and it was a kind of unusual for me too.
But there was a problem with accepting my cat and I was supposing that they may not agree.

Thanks for help.

:whistling:

Hello, all I can say is there's a high likelihood you will rent the room. (Normally)
I can't say more.

Now, if you're thinking of not renting the room, it is because of the 5% of chance that you don't like the room.

I suppose.

Greets

Followers May agree :)

tikana

VeryVenus
Overreacting? Hardly,i hate wasting time on googling queations and keep running into nonastrological verbal diarrhea discussion. 90% of horaries people dont even bother updating...