Relocation Help

Michael

I have always feel I do not belong where I was born. Can anyone help me get out of this mess?.

I have figured out some places: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Mexico, Dallas. How can I know what is best for me?. Thank you.

Attachments

• 2454573843779.gif
    2454573843779.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 14
hello michael, have a happy day!

the attachment isnt well enough to read, please let me know your astrological dates as i would like to see relocations of your chart and comment them with you.

aquarius7000

Hi Ladistardust
I hope you don't mind my asking, but do you could check for my brother and myself whether or not we are at the right location. This is because somebody told me lately that I was living on a Saturn Line :confused:
If you could let me know please, I will send you our birth data.
Thanks aquarius

PS: Are you German by any chance? Just curious :)

pwadm

Staff member
Michael said:
I have always feel I do not belong where I was born. Can anyone help me get out of this mess?.

I have figured out some places: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Mexico, Dallas. How can I know what is best for me?. Thank you.
Depending on the planetary influence you are trying to amplify, one may recommend you certain places.

An orientative map for you - it displays the lines where planets conjunct the angles and also has the main planetary directions (local space technique).

http://www.publicupload.com

pwadm

Staff member
Example: since Jupiter is the strongest planet in your chart - by far - it is obviously MOST recommended to move to a Jupiter line. As you may see from the images below, the Jupiter direction line (local space technique) runs very very close to DALLAS ! One of your picks.

or you could see the entire world map with Jupiter lines

from the map above you can tell that the Paraguay - Brasil border is an interesting area of crossing of two Jupiter lines:

or even west Russia - where harmonious Jupiter lines cross each other - one of them running exactlly through Moscow!

Buen viaje!

Moulin

WOW Radu, how did you do those charts? I am considering moving to NYC, do you know please how l can see what my strongest planet is and also how to do this chart? Thanks.

Michael - great thread! Re-location is so interesting if you don't feel at home in your own country. I have a similar view to you. :)

pwadm

Staff member
I use Janus astrology software all the time. You may give it a try also (free for 30 days) by downloading it from www.astrology-house.com . The latest version has been packed with lots of relocation features, it's so easy to work with it, there're even automatic reports that can be generated.

Michael

I am impressed with Radu's help too, this humble site has some serious astrologers. Although I was offended when he told me "Buen viaje!" at the end of his post. I understand he wanted to be generous in using my own language, although I have to admit I detest Spanish. I love english, french or latin. I would have prefered a good Bon Voyage. I prefer people that expect me to get up to their high position, rather than going down to meet me in my saturnian den. I hate and feel ashamed of my saturnian den.

Moulin

****... l knew it was a mistake buying a Mac.

Thanks anyway Radu.

How easy is it to figure out the strongest planet in a chart please? None of my planets are in their natural houses like Michael's.

hello, well i am late, but what a great answer from Radu, congratulation.

Still I would like to have a look on your chart Michael, but by some reason I can t read the chart, its totally out of focus, :38: might be my eyes also.

I am still new here and I dont know if its the right place to answer to aquarius 7000, well yes i am german and living relocated in Mexico (Jupiter is cjct my dc in the relocated chart) and as it trines the moon I feel very comfortable here.

have a nice day all of you!

Michael

Natal Data.

Date: 1983-09-11 (Year-Month-Day)
Time: 5:30 a.m

P.S. I have been thinking of moving to Frankfurt, Ladistardust. Do you believe it is a better option than Dallas?.
As an interesting coincidence my avatar image is from a Lange 1 watch from A. Lange & Söhne, a german luxury
watchmaker.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi Ladistardust,
I'm new here, too. Radu's help is great and tells a lot about which planetary line runs thru which country, but I was wondering, if you could still look into my chart & tell me, if I am in the right place. Please let me know. Of course I'm in line only after Micael ;) Btw, I live in the country you come from :) Is there any chance of sending you a pm, as, if possible, I'd like to send my data via mail?
Thanks
aquarius7000

redwolf481

can anyone answer some relocation questions for me....I may be moving to london soon for school...it will be my first time outside the states.....can someone tell me if london would be a good fit...and also....I don't know anything about relocation but I live on a pure scorpio line and grew up on the other side of it.....I really wanna know what that means.....

Quinn johnson

june 14 1985
canoga park, ca
2:10 pm