Relationships

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
I’m feeling really stuck in the romantic part of my life, any advice?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Feeling stuck - means what - Honeyfacegirl ? No boyfriend - no partner - no love - no sex - no joy in your life ? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your 5th house - love and romance – is in earthy capricorn - ruled by saturn. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7th house - encountering people in general and your partner attracting energy and what you feel attracted from in a man- is in pisces -ruled by neptune. Saturn trines your neptune –both working hand in hand.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Saturn is in gemini in 10th house – looks like high standards of perfection and expectations on you already in your childhood. Showing that this has left a wound and weakness in yourself- feeling yourself inhibited afterwards- to show yourself as you really are (?).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Especially showing yourself as a female being- with your chiron in cap in 5th house zero degree exact opposed by your jupiter ruling your 4th house - jupiter inconjuncting your neptune in 6th house - mother experience in childhood is able to take impact on your relationships in your later life.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4th house - female receptive principle, mother as first female model role to be a woman and as own gender support- basic trust and to get your needs and emotions nurtured. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Seems that you had to learn early - to more function perfectly like a clock-work and to not disturb your mother much with your own needs and emotions. Learned to be kinda more “invisible” – chiron semisextiling your neptune in 6th house. And that you had the impression to have to do a lot to get some attention. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And that you better don’t show yourself much female -with saturn zero degree exact sesquiquadrating your venus. Venus rules your physical body house 2nd house- cusp on critical degree of 0°libra and rules your 3rd house- physical body radiance –others can notice from you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But what might have been experienced as helpful in your youth – can afterwards get a mental disturbing self-sabotage programme- especially with scorpio intercepted in 3rd house – mental mind house and pluto in 4th house – controlling and dominating your female side and emotions – to protect yourself. If you don't get aware of it and work on it.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• ! Chart_honeyfacegirl.jpg
    ! Chart_honeyfacegirl.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

ja7me

Hello,

I’m feeling really stuck in the romantic part of my life, any advice?

https://ibb.co/PzWKHvY
https://ibb.co/QDRt8JM

Hello Honeyfacegirl,

I agree. To answer your question more fully you would need to clarify what you mean by feeling stuck. In general, feeling stuck could mean you do not see a way out of a situation.

Astrology is a tool of prediction. An astrologer can provide you with a better answer if you tell them roughly what the situation is. Then they will look at your chart to weigh up the best solution for that situation.

Ideally they would need to check your natal and progressed chart.

If you are interested in reading interpretations for your natal chart, then you may find this free natal chart generator tool handy.