Rekindled then sudden disconnection!

mizzlizz

The story is just last month after not seeing him for a year, we made a truce since we had been fighting. He also just moved back home after being away for several years to start a new job. We met up and everything was fine. Now a month later, I have not heard from him and he's deleted me from skype. What is going on? Attached is the chart on the day he deleted me off skype.

Last edited:

astroner

No one will read this chart. Charts are usually from astro.com
Do yours over on there and maybe someone will try to give you an answer

rafaella

What you posted is an event chart, it seems as you used the time/date for when he deleted you from skype? We need a horary chart. Maybe check the time and date for when you first posted this question on the thread and that could be used as the right time/date for the horary chart.

mizzlizz

Thanks... here is the chart on the day I posed the question... will I hear from him again?

What you posted is an event chart, it seems as you used the time/date for when he deleted you from skype? We need a horary chart. Maybe check the time and date for when you first posted this question on the thread and that could be used as the right time/date for the horary chart.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_what_s_going_on.49322.27913.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_what_s_going_on.49322.27913.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 17

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks... here is the chart on the day I posed the question... will I hear from him again?

It looks to me that your signifiers [Venus and Mars], not being in aspect, and therefore not "seeing each other" reflects his removing you from his skype. You do not appear particularly strong or comfortable in this matter, Venus in mixed reception with Saturn on the 7th house cusp. And I think you may see him in a bit of an exaggerated light, he/Mars being in the sign of Venus' exaltation. Neither does your Moon, your co-signifier, aspect him/Mars.

All this suggests to me that it is unlikely that there will be occasion for the two of you to come together again.

mizzlizz

Thanks...suggestive of not hearing anything in the near future or ever? I assume that if I ask the same question in a few months time, it is subject to change?

It looks to me that your signifiers [Venus and Mars], not being in aspect, and therefore not "seeing each other" reflects his removing you from his skype. You do not appear particularly strong or comfortable in this matter, Venus in mixed reception with Saturn on the 7th house cusp. And I think you may see him in a bit of an exaggerated light, he/Mars being in the sign of Venus' exaltation. Neither does your Moon, your co-signifier, aspect him/Mars.

All this suggests to me that it is unlikely that there will be occasion for the two of you to come together again.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks...suggestive of not hearing anything in the near future or ever? I assume that if I ask the same question in a few months time, it is subject to change?

This only refers to the time frame for rekindling that was implicit, that you were thinking, when you posed your question.

So it is certainly okay to re-ask the question later.