Reincarnation

Ukpoohbear

I was once told that having the NorthNode in Gemini, is the sign of it's exaltation. I have this placement in the 11th in an air sign and air house conjunct Uranus. The Astrologer told me in the 70s, that it symbolized having had past lives of a Sag nature, having incorporated a lot of information in the past and in this lifetime (SN in Sag) and I was meant to impart a lot of information. I don't know if its true or not., but I have (it seems) imparted as much as I felt comfortable doing in the areas of spiritual growth. Uranus trine Neptune quintile MC.

IF i could re-do my past, there are a few (very few), I'd not have given this precious information to. I'm reminded of Jesus warning, in the parable of the Pearls.

What was Jesus’ warning?

[Posts moved from this thread so as not to hijack it with the non-astrological discussion. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

FraterAC

And it's firmly been said we have on average 15 lives
Not sure who was so firm about that, but what I've come across indicates we experience many, many lives (like, seven figures many). I think when we consider what we learn in an average life, that's not too hard to believe, if the goal is to achieve some kind of enlightenment.
That said, we only have one life to work with -- this one. All each of us can do is the best we can do, right now.

JUPITERASC

And it's firmly been said we have on average 15 lives,

Equally firmly said everyone has countless lives :)

14 previous ones and I'm certain

1672778821903.png

1672778998206.png

we'll have the next (and final?) life ahead of us.
opinions vary

1672779176403.png

david starling

Not sure who was so firm about that, but what I've come across indicates we experience many, many lives (like, seven figures many). I think when we consider what we learn in an average life, that's not too hard to believe, if the goal is to achieve some kind of enlightenment.
That said, we only have one life to work with -- this one. All each of us can do is the best we can do, right now.

It would help if we could remember our mistakes!

JUPITERASC

OK.... but there is nothing simple about what you are asking for. In my opinion, to do what you want, one needs a full natal analysis of each individual chart which has too in clude the major strugles of the present, how they deal with change and how it deals with them and full analysis of their cognitive structures, as well as their fences in life and their open ended growth.
then there was Zarathu - claiming 5000 years of age as I recall :)

Taking that for each we then need to look at both the struggles and the growth areas as shown in the synastry.
In the real world what you are asking for would cost many hundreds of dollars, due to the time required to compile it.
practical advice posted by Zarathu
On a forum like this, you might get maybe 5% of that free.
No one here is going to provide 6 or seven hours or more of free astrology analsysis---even if they actually knew how to do it.

wise words

Just remember that Good health is only the slowest possible way to die. But beyond that, Death is the number 1 killer in the world today.

quite

I'm sorry, no offense, but I just don't have a silver bullet style of astrological practice. I don't tend to look at astrology in this way. I'm sure you will find any number of astrologers who will be able to point to this-for-that causal approaches, and will be able to respond.

If I had known you were looking for a simplistic this-causes-that approach, I wouldn't have responded in the first place. When you said asteroids---well... I use more than 700 asteroids in my practice of astrology.

Good luck to you. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Ukpoohbear

You know what is cool, most ancient belief’s would dress for the occasion and be buried with useful items, for their journey into the next life. One of their last thought’s would have been about getting to meet their loved one’s in the after life.

One of Cleopatra’s final thought’s probably was that she would get to see her beloved lord Anthony again.

Perhaps they did get to see each other again on the Other Side but little could they imagine, they would be reincarnated thousand’s of years later, in a new Age, and meet each other that way. For eg, I do believe Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton were the reincarnation of said both. Little could they have imagined the different circumstances in which they would meet in a literal ‘after life.’

Last edited:

sentR89day

I believe we live millions of lives. I agree with you.

Mad Madam Mimm

Basically, that some important information isn't for those too spiritually unevolved to understand it.
Sorry I’m new here, but this is Kurt Cobaines natal. All water!! No fire really, except maybe mars in good ole scorp. Next time, he’s coming in Fire. That’s what I heard the good book said. Kinda cool and what a brave soul.He was prolly like dang, all I FEEL everything…he was good humored in a sweet way. Mayhe rest in peace.

Attachments

• 9836CB50-26EB-463C-A3D9-57A77E735DB0.jpeg
    9836CB50-26EB-463C-A3D9-57A77E735DB0.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 58762433-AE0C-445E-976A-71FF90390ECC.jpeg
    58762433-AE0C-445E-976A-71FF90390ECC.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Mad Madam Mimm

Sorry I’m new here, but this is Kurt Cobaines natal. All water!! No fire really, except maybe mars in good ole scorp. Next time, he’s coming in Fire. That’s what I heard the good book said. Kinda cool and what a brave soul.He was prolly like dang, all I FEEL everything…he was good humored in a sweet way. Mayhe rest in peace.
@Mad Madam Mimm what is the food book and what did it say about water dominant coming in as fire next life? Sounds curious.

Attachments

• 1D3F8273-839D-411C-8024-D95B3FCA9676.png
    1D3F8273-839D-411C-8024-D95B3FCA9676.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 33
  • D46DF7C0-5E1D-4FFE-8BAF-927BF63DD69F.jpeg
    D46DF7C0-5E1D-4FFE-8BAF-927BF63DD69F.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DC22D353-5433-4AC4-918A-CB1ECDC9BAF4.jpeg
    DC22D353-5433-4AC4-918A-CB1ECDC9BAF4.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 44
  • C0F2BBF2-D20C-408C-9934-0B065B74FD7F.jpeg
    C0F2BBF2-D20C-408C-9934-0B065B74FD7F.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 9052F81F-E07C-4468-BE4C-5C2D8CBF528C.png
    9052F81F-E07C-4468-BE4C-5C2D8CBF528C.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 687BF00C-E1EC-4612-9294-C929EC643E02.png
    687BF00C-E1EC-4612-9294-C929EC643E02.png
    193 KB · Views: 45

Humanitarian

Most of my incarnations were in the stars which has an energy beyond the 3D realm, except an incarnation on the time of king David in Israel as a prophet...

Humanitarian

I have incarnations in Alpha Pegasi, Nihal, Andromedan Galaxy, Hadar, Mintaka and many other stars and galaxies, even universes... (I was an Elohim starseed in the 1st incarnation...)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Just remembering the mistakes I've made in this life is enough of a load! Like Plato said in The Republic, everyone before going to their next life must drink from the river of forgetfulness. The wise drink only a little.

In the most heavily documented
cases of possible reincarnation ever,
a child has memories of World War II
that are so detailed
it’s impossible he made them up.

The case of James Leinenger took the world by storm
and
is a compelling case for reincarnation,

and existence beyond our physical bodies.

Evidence For Reincarnation: :)

This Kid Knows Things He Shouldn't

- He Survived Death

- Documentary