Regulus, ALgol, Aldebaran,Antares, Mira

etmanq

Regulus, ALgol, Aldebaran,Antares

Can u guys help me interpretate these fixed stars in the chart? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

freedomlover

etmanq said:
Can u guys help me interpretate these fixed stars in the chart? Thanks a lot!

Mira with Sun
Regulus with Moon
Aldebaran with Venus
Antares with Jupiter
Algol with Chiron
I'll try to give a little insight on the ones I have a little familiarity with:

Regulus:
The most Royal Star. Raphael, the Healing Archangel, the Watcher of the North. Nobility, ambition, alertness, great power, status, leadership, sudden downfall, accidents, violence
Moon in Virgo conjunct Regulus: Can show that you have a great work ethic, and get much emotional satisfaction out of serving and "a job well done". (Sun in Taurus at cusp of 6th would further emphasize this possiblity.) Being in the 9th house, it can show your religious tendencies and could sway towards perfectionism. Regulus is associated with high ambition and public image ("pride goeth before a fall"-type events, as well.)
It can show that you may have been a servant to a ruler of some sort (Regulus is associated with kings, rulers, etc.) in a past life, and carry that mentality over into this life in some way.

Aldebaran: A Royal Star. The archangel Michael, the Watcher of the East. Eloquence, high honours, integrity, popularity, courage, war mongering, agitation
Venus in Gemini conjunct Aldebaran: Gemini is associated with sibling rivalry and competition. Your Venus conjunct Aldebaran can show that you may be popular, maybe liking multiple partners, as well. Being associated with Archangel Michael, it can show protection and victory over those who try to compete/"pull one over on you". You may also be an eloquent speaker and very brave - could show being protective or at war with siblings, depending on the kinds of decisions you make.

Algol: Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe, the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical.
Chiron in Taurus conjunct Algol: This is also conjunct your descendant. You may have a constant wounding attracting partners who are abusive, especially sexually. (Actually Venus, ruler of 7th, in Gemini could show this as well, Gemini rules "two-timers" and the "shadow side" of people that you don't see at first.) You or your partner may have a terrible temper and "lose your head" easily. It could show letting your sexual passions rule you, as well.

Hope that helps a little,

Freedomlover

freedomlover

I had never heard of the star, "Mira" before, so did some googling and found this piece of information:

Its nature corresponds to Saturn and Jupiter. Connected well and with a well placed Saturn and linked up well otherwise, this will mean prudence, perseverance, versatility, a progressive spirit and endurance in solving difficult problems. This star in unhelpful connections, will bring as results failures, fiascoes, enmity, especially with Saturn transits and when linked with the Moon, melancholy will then appear. Linked with Mercury, it will mean a lessening of spiritual forces. In critical situations, suicide is indicated. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.15.]

I think these types of influences tie in well with what I said about your Sun in Taurus on the cusp of 6th tying in with your Moon in Virgo conjunct Regulus in the 9th. However, it says to watch for links to Saturn. Your Saturn is retrograde in Scorpio on cusp of 12th. Sounds to me like you may have problems with "enmity" and jealousy/revenge - on cusp of 12th ( secret enemies) you may not even be aware of this kind of stuff going on. Maybe others are jealous that you "out-do" them in performance, work, service?

FL

Last edited:

etmanq

Thank you for your effort, freedomlover. ^_^
You miss the Antares with Jupiter.

Hope more people will leave me comments!^^

saree

hi freedomlover!!

my Regulus is conjunct my mars could you shed light on it.

plus n node and my ascendant

Attachments

• sar.gif
    sar.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 17

natasa812

I also have Regulus in conj. with Moon in Virgo in my 7th and I found information about it. What I could not find enywhere was about Regulus in conj. with DC because my Regulus is also in conj. with DC.

freedomlover

saree said:
hi freedomlover!!

my Regulus is conjunct my mars could you shed light on it.

plus n node and my ascendant
Hello, saree

I'll give it a try. See if anything rings a bell amongst these possible interpretations:

Regulus:
The most Royal Star. Raphael, the Healing Archangel, the Watcher of the North. Nobility, ambition, alertness, great power, status, leadership, sudden downfall, accidents, violence
Your Mars in Leo is retrograde and conjunct your North Node in the 12th. You may have issues with your inner child - maybe stemming from a lack of attention/respect given during childhood. You may have issues with sexual pleasure/romance that may need worked out and healed before you can be healthy in this area. If you are female, you may need to learn to quit revolving your world around male romantic figures. If you are male, you may need to learn the world doesn't revolve around you.

Alternatively, you may have great creative talents that you may either have not accessed at all, or developed extensively and have become prideful about. There is an exact inconjunct to Sun in Pisces, ruler of the 12th, in the 7th. This seems to show some kind of sudden awakening to romance, or maybe creative expression - or possibly the "rose-colored glasses" coming off. With Sun in Pisces in the 7th connecting in, it definitely shows that this conjunction in the 12th is affecting your one-on-one relationships - either great compassion, or much deception. There could be a need to put off having children, or going without having them completely in order to fully focus on the marriage partnership. It could denote an desire to have children that is not in alignment with your destiny. (12th house also rules self-undoing).

FL

freedomlover

natasa812 said:
I also have Regulus in conj. with Moon in Virgo in my 7th and I found information about it. What I could not find enywhere was about Regulus in conj. with DC because my Regulus is also in conj. with DC.

natasa812,

Well, you know, I'm always better with a visual. But, if I'm understanding you correctly, it should be fairly simple - your Moon in Virgo is conjunct your DC, which is all conjunct Regulus? See if any of these ring a bell for you:

Regulus:

I always see the Virgo conjuncts to Regulus as having a "service to the King" type of coloring to them. One's work ethic is usually very, very good. However one needs to be careful that their sense of self-worth comes from the King approving. One can try extra-hard to please a partner by meeting needs. Again, the downfall is that you will not let yours be met in return. Also, "the King" (people in power,authority, or just people you place on a pedestal) can be hard to please - perfectionism can set in.

Moon in Virgo conjunct DC/Regulus can also show a high emphasis placed on the partner's health, can exert a healing influence in one-on-one situations. (Regulus associated with the healing angel, Archangel Raphael)
Also an emphasis on sexual purity in the marital relationship.

FL

freedomlover

etmanq said:
Thank you for your effort, freedomlover. ^_^
You miss the Antares with Jupiter.

Hope more people will leave me comments!^^

The reason I skipped it is I wasn't very familiar with it. Mira I only commented on because I googled it, having never heard of it.

I'll take a stab at it:

Antares:
Heart of the Scorpion
† Behenian Star A Royal Star. The Archangel Oriel, the Watcher of the West. Spirit of adventure, obstinacy, injuries to eyes, honours, sudden loss, stubborn, suspicious, violent, several [COLOR=green ! important][FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif][COLOR=green ! important][FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]marriages[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

The Archangel Oriel (Uriel) is associated with peace ( vs. war) and the ushering in of the kingdom of God. He is associated with purification and repentance. Associated with Jupiter in his home sign of Sagittarius, Antares can take on very religious, devout manifestation - or alternatively, can have a real problem with wanderlust, can be violent, lustful, and a Don Juan. (or perhaps somewhere in between) There may be a strong need to find a healthy expression of anger and also,sexual energy.

FL

natasa812

freedomlover said:
natasa812,

Well, you know, I'm always better with a visual. But, if I'm understanding you correctly, it should be fairly simple - your Moon in Virgo is conjunct your DC, which is all conjunct Regulus? See if any of these ring a bell for you:

Moon in Virgo conjunct DC/Regulus can also show a high emphasis placed on the partner's health, can exert a healing influence in one-on-one situations. (Regulus associated with the healing angel, Archangel Raphael)
Also an emphasis on sexual purity in the marital relationship.

FL

Dear FL, thank you for your reply and yes, you understood it correctly, Regulus, DC and the Moon are all in conj.
The only thing I feel familiar with is high ethic standards in my work. Everything else represents perfectly my ex husband Virgo, being obsessed with his health, obsessed with cleaning, puritan in sex, always wanting to ``help`` others, always wanted to be called ``a good guy`` in our naighbourhood, literaly ``serving`` everyone else and forgeting about himself and me...

freedomlover

natasa812 said:
Dear FL, thank you for your reply and yes, you understood it correctly, Regulus, DC and the Moon are all in conj.
The only thing I feel familiar with is high ethic standards in my work. Everything else represents perfectly my ex husband Virgo, being obsessed with his health, obsessed with cleaning, puritan in sex, always wanting to ``help`` others, always wanted to be called ``a good guy`` in our naighbourhood, literaly ``serving`` everyone else and forgeting about himself and me...

That's very interesting, Natasa. I guess it also denotes that you have a tendency to attract partners that fit that description. Or are you saying "no" to those kind from now on?;)

FL

natasa812

Deeeeeeeear FL, you have just made my, not day, but a whole week...
I am saying a huge NO to this ``kind``... :) , but I must admit that your statement that I attract partners with this description is scary...

Maybe Regulus on DC describes our partner and ``goes`` to him, but again, it is my natal chart and it should logicaly concern me...

Even in a simple compatibility report I found on internet about Sagittarius and Virgo, with 5 stars as the best result, Virgo and Sag. have only 1. So, I guess (without having any serious knowledge of astrology), that this is what astrologers call ``a challenging aspect``...

Still laughing...

freedomlover

natasa812 said:
Deeeeeeeear FL, you have just made my, not day, but a whole week...
I am saying a huge NO to this ``kind``... :) , but I must admit that your statement that I attract partners with this description is scary...

Maybe Regulus on DC describes our partner and ``goes`` to him, but again, it is my natal chart and it should logicaly concern me...

Even in a simple compatibility report I found on internet about Sagittarius and Virgo, with 5 stars as the best result, Virgo and Sag. have only 1. So, I guess (without having any serious knowledge of astrology), that this is what astrologers call ``a challenging aspect``...

Still laughing...

Glad to be of service, Natasa.:D Saggies like to make people laugh. ( I am a fellow Saggie, you know.)

I had one other thought about the conglomeration on your DC. And this maybe is especially true because part of the lessons inherent in Sagittarius is to live by one's own belief system, and not others. ("Others" can be parents, partners, society, religious systems, etc.) Since the DC is naturally ruled by Libra, and Libra rules "the mirror effect"...... maybe, just maybe, your ex represents some "shadow" side of yourself. And by "shadow", I mean a belief in your subconscious about how you think you're "supposed" to be, even if you are not actively choosing to be that. Does that make sense? I've had this kind of stuff come up alot with me and others I know. It can also represent the kind of person you were in a past life, and now, in this life, you are breaking out of that role.

Food for thought....

FL

freedomlover

natasa812 said:
FL, you are Sagittarius too?
We also share Mars in 1st and Neptune in 10th!

Twice happy today! :)

You were posting as I was posting! I must have sense you being on the subject of wondering if I was Saggie, too, because I felt led to include the statement that I was.:rolleyes:

I didn't know we had the Mars and Neptune in common... Hmmm..... maybe there is something we need to learn from each other....eh?

FL

natasa812

freedomlover said:
Glad to be of service, Natasa.:D Saggies like to make people laugh. ( I am a fellow Saggie, you know.)

I had one other thought about the conglomeration on your DC. And this maybe is especially true because part of the lessons inherent in Sagittarius is to live by one's own belief system, and not others. ("Others" can be parents, partners, society, religious systems, etc.) Since the DC is naturally ruled by Libra, and Libra rules "the mirror effect"...... maybe, just maybe, your ex represents some "shadow" side of yourself. And by "shadow", I mean a belief in your subconscious about how you think you're "supposed" to be, even if you are not actively choosing to be that. Does that make sense? I've had this kind of stuff come up alot with me and others I know. It can also represent the kind of person you were in a past life, and now, in this life, you are breaking out of that role.

Food for thought....

FL

After reading both of your posts, what I have learned today is that yes, indeed, this is the feeling I had... Like I was ``restrected`` by society, religious system, even parents and of course, partner was a huge restriction in everything. And I beleive that I have found my true nature only recently in my life and I finaly feel ``myself``. It was like a curtain of lie that is finaly gone (must be my Pisces AC). And this was painful process...
Because, ruler of my DC is Mercury and my Mercury is in Sagittarius, I don`t know what took me so long, but I am glad that I have finaly achieved a goal (or should we say target), but of course, with Sagittarius... there is never enough targets to achieve...

Wish you the very very best dear fellow, if I ever improve my knowledge of astrology, our dialogue will be more ``reciprocal``...

freedomlover

natasa812 said:
After reading both of your posts, what I have learned today is that yes, indeed, this is the feeling I had... Like I was ``restrected`` by society, religious system, even parents and of course, partner was a huge restriction in everything. And I beleive that I have found my true nature only recently in my life and I finaly feel ``myself``. It was like a curtain of lie that is finaly gone (must be my Pisces AC). And this was painful process...
Because, ruler of my DC is Mercury and my Mercury is in Sagittarius, I don`t know what took me so long, but I am glad that I have finaly achieved a goal (or should we say target), but of course, with Sagittarius... there is never enough targets to achieve...

Wish you the very very best dear fellow, if I ever improve my knowledge of astrology, our dialogue will be more ``reciprocal``...

Thanks for the good wishes, and the same to you! However, I would like to point out that I think you are better at astrology than you think you are. I always enjoy reading your posts, and never thought you unknowlegeable. (Is that a word?:rolleyes:)

My Mercury is Sag, too, retrograde in the 12th, and in mutual reception with my Jupiter(r) in the 6th. Nasty stuff.

One other thing to point out about your Mercury ruling your DC. This shows that you have had a special lesson this life in NOT letting other people's beliefs influence you TOO much. Sag is the sign of the teacher, yes, but in the lower vibration - religious zealots, insufferable know-it-alls, making assumptions and decisions for others. I'm sure you've had your share! But you sound like you are learning your lessons with flying colors. You have always struck me as very reasonable, balanced, and level-headed. ( which is hard for Saggies to achieve.... sigh....)

FL

natasa812

Yes indeed, it is difficult for a Sag. to be balanced. But what Mercury retro ``gives`` us, since mine is retro and in Sag. too, is to think again about things and to always look back. So, if I see myself (even with the Regulus the Royal Star on my DC), wanting to ``teach`` and to ``preach`` too much, if not the same day, tomorrow, I will ``look back`` at myself and try to improve my behaivour. With the time passing (with the age I must admit), you get better and better and you even start to prevent those phenomena as also to ``distinct`` your beliefs from other peoples beliefs. And then, a moment comes, when, not that you say I had enough, you say nothing ( I did not)... it just comes. A change. So peaceful moment. There is a feeling inside, no words, just a feeling ``This is me``. And you know that you are not the best person in the world, you don`t care any more will anyone call you ``a nice person``, you don`t exist any more for ``compliments`` or acceptance, it is just you.

Use your Mercury retro, and in 12th, it makes you excelent astrologer I am sure. Mine is in 10th, in conj. with Jupiter and MC but squares Pluto and that Mars in 1th. So, sometimes, with this Mars square, I am not so ``balanced`` :)
Because I am afraid that we might be of topic (very Sagittarian), I`ll send you my natal...
Natasa