Received job but when will I start working?

ScorpAsc5

I have received a job and its location is overseas. I also got visa approved to travel to the work location but there's been a delay to get visa stamp on my passport. May I know what is this chart showing - when will I start working ? I will be able to only start working after I reach overseas.

Myself as Mercury sitting in 10th house and ruler of 10th house is also Mercury. Moon in also in 10th making applying conjunction in 1 unit. Is it sooner than later ?

Please help. Thank you !

Attachments

• when will i start working.png
    when will i start working.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 20

IleneK

Premium Member
Whether the 10th is the administrative office stamping your passport or the job, they are both 10th. Reception is favorable from L10 to you/L1, and Moon applies to conjunct Mercury in it dignity in one degree. The house is angular, so faster speed; the sign is mutable, so medium speed. So I say pretty quickly, hopefully within week? If not, then a month?
I am wishing you the best, SA5

ScorpAsc5

Thanks Ilene for reading my chart. The major problem is getting the visa stamping appointment. 1 week is highly unrealistic. It could be possible that I get visa stamping appointment within a month but still I won't be able to fly abroad and start working within a month. Administration takes at least 15 days to stamp passport.
There's a pressure from the employer to come soon to the US and start working but I am stuck here because of government delays. I am glad to know that the reception is favorable between L1 and L10. :)
I have been unemployed since last 2 years, I am really looking forward to start working and getting an income again. xx

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the update. Looks like it will be two and half months then.
So maybe the units were months and then two instead of one? I'm not very good at timing in horary... :)