Read this chart for the lottery

bradderz777

I would like someone to have a glance at my chart if that's okay, to see if there is any possibility of me winning the lottery?

I first started putting it on a few months ago, being lotto and euro millions, didn't win on either of them. I then kept doing it, still no luck, but I got numbers just not enough to win me any cash at all. I haven't put it on for a while but I'm thinking of putting it on again next week.

Just to note though, yous have mentioned that Jupiter is a good sign of winning it due to expansion, but my Natal Jupiter is in its detriment in Gemini in the 8th house conjuncting Venus and Mercury and Jupiter opposing its own sign Sag in the 2nd house of finance. Transit Jupiter is currently conjuncting my natal Jupiter but is retrograde, don't know if this will give me luck maybe?

Transit Mars is in my 2nd house of finance at the moment, opposing my natal Jupiter and Natal Venus, along with the transit of Jupiter.

Have a look for me please, thanks

Brad.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_05_bradley_thynne_2012114_he.12182.30055.jpg
    astro_24gw_05_bradley_thynne_2012114_he.12182.30055.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 23

Claire19

Re: Lottery winners!

Can you load a chart with transits on it from Astrodienst?

You need 5th house aspects for lottery wins and then 8th house for shared wins and in syndicates etc. Jupiter and Venus strong. If you are sharing with work mates then the 6th house as well.
The second house for personal monies and income if often involved as is the 11th house of groups.

. It can be complicated and it is for sure denoted at birth, whether we will win or not.

I have had small wins but know I wont be in for anything big
so I save my money except when there is a transit that is lucky.

Every winner will have a very different chart by the way, there is no set formula.

Claire19

I would like someone to have a glance at my chart if that's okay, to see if there is any possibility of me winning the lottery?

I first started putting it on a few months ago, being lotto and euro millions, didn't win on either of them. I then kept doing it, still no luck, but I got numbers just not enough to win me any cash at all. I haven't put it on for a while but I'm thinking of putting it on again next week.

Just to note though, yous have mentioned that Jupiter is a good sign of winning it due to expansion, but my Natal Jupiter is in its detriment in Gemini in the 8th house conjuncting Venus and Mercury and Jupiter opposing its own sign Sag in the 2nd house of finance. Transit Jupiter is currently conjuncting my natal Jupiter but is retrograde, don't know if this will give me luck maybe?

Transit Mars is in my 2nd house of finance at the moment, opposing my natal Jupiter and Natal Venus, along with the transit of Jupiter.

Have a look for me please, thanks

Brad.
I will have a look and by the way I would rich if I had $10 every time someone asks about being a lottery winner...:smile: be in touch.

Claire19

I will have a look and by the way I would rich if I had $10 every time someone asks about being a lottery winner...:smile: be in touch.
I see that Jupiter conjuncted Venus in the 8th and if you didnt win anything then, you wont now I dont think, transitting Jupiter is separating from natal Jupiter and its effects are getting weaker. Sorry. It does rule your 2nd house of finances but Mars transitting there does not aspect a planet at all. The ruler of your 5th of speculation is Neptune and it conjuncts Saturn, an aspect of limitation and even loss. I dont know if you are involved with friends, neighbours or siblings.

In the future you may inherit something or be given a gift when another transit hits the 8th but it is more involved with legalities of a Will or other legal documentation involving the court system I would say.

I dont like to dash people's hopes but when that question is asked you have to be prepared for the answer. Up to you whether you spend more money on it. Certainly dont bet your shirt for sure.

Last edited:

paneagle7

Brad.

Your chart shows a good chance to win, jupiter and venus in 8th house
- in the "other peoples" money house. it is also the sign of a legacy or will paid to you some time in your lifetime. It shows you probably had some wealth, or at least a woman you know did in a past life, or they do now. jupiter indicates a wealth of the 8th house, or of the natural settings you live in, the outdoors, and so on. you may be spendthrift or not, but because scorpio is your rising, the 8th house is important to you. you enjoyed wealth in a past life, surely. you may have psychic gifts as well, as should use them positively. trust your intuitions on finances. you will know if you have a winning ticket in your hand, otherwise do not play.

please observe my other note here about roulette and lottery - thank you for reading it.

Perhaps you might try other avenues than lottery for money, things of jupiter or venus for example, merchant, economics, with women, or by money broker or lending, or of outdoors, travel, resorts, other areas that jupiter rules.

best; paneagle

bradderz777

Your chart shows a good chance to win, jupiter and venus in 8th house
- in the "other peoples" money house. it is also the sign of a legacy or will paid to you some time in your lifetime. It shows you probably had some wealth, or at least a woman you know did in a past life, or they do now. jupiter indicates a wealth of the 8th house, or of the natural settings you live in, the outdoors, and so on. you may be spendthrift or not, but because scorpio is your rising, the 8th house is important to you. you enjoyed wealth in a past life, surely. you may have psychic gifts as well, as should use them positively. trust your intuitions on finances. you will know if you have a winning ticket in your hand, otherwise do not play.

please observe my other note here about roulette and lottery - thank you for reading it.

Perhaps you might try other avenues than lottery for money, things of jupiter or venus for example, merchant, economics, with women, or by money broker or lending, or of outdoors, travel, resorts, other areas that jupiter rules.

best; paneagle

Thank you for your reply, every word you said sounded so true to me! :)