Read my charts - your insights are welcome

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
It's not that simple.

When people get married, there's always something going on with their MC/IC axis. It might be transits to that axis, it might be progressed MC or IC coming to a natal planet, it might be that axis really being highlighted in their most recent solar return chart, it might be transits or progressions involving their MC and/or IC ruler. That represents a change in social status (MC) and in home and family life (IC). Seventh house stuff may also show up, but interestingly, MC/IC carries more weight, according to every teacher I've had who's said anything about that.

But big stuff involving the MC/IC can also indicate a new job and new living situation. Maybe moving to take a new job. You don't have to get married for that to happen. Or you get a new job and that affects your home life. Or you move, so now you have to get a new job.

The same transits can also signify getting divorced or widowed. That's a change in social status and family life, too.

The seventh house is all kinds of partnerships. Spouse, significant other, best friend, business partner... any of those can be your seventh house people. A rival is also a seventh house person. If you play any kind of competitive game, your competitors are seventh house people: you sharpen your skills against each other, you pay attention to each other. Practitioner/client relationships are also seventh house. Your doctor is a seventh house person. If you have a therapist, they're seventh house. If you consult an astrologer, one on one, the astrologer is seventh house.

And if you yourself are a therapist, astrologer, doctor, etc., your clients are your seventh house people.

The seventh house simply represents partnership. It also carries the more general meaning of other people in your life. Which kind of partnership to read it for depends on the context.
Hello Osamenor, 😊
So you thinks it is possible to change the title of my thread to something like my natal
Chart as it’s turned into more than just hating the job.
Anyway, I have been looking into my chart to learn more. I think my mercury is cazimi as it’s more or less conjunct the sun. Does this mean that my merc takes on traits of the Capricorn sun rather than sag? If that’s the case I won’t feel it does within me. My mind is always scattered. I really have to concentrate when doing something important as my mind wanders. I do think too much though. Way too much. Or is that because it’s intercepted. If merc is intercepted then is it really if it’s conjunct cap in 4th. Sorry for all the questions, I’m just excited to learn something else and it’s all swirling around in my head!!

ChevyD

Ninth house is seen for travel. Its empty, not the main focus of your life. Gemini rules ninth (whole sign). Mercury is in Sag conjunct IC. Mercury in sag is more about the journey than the destination. Its changeable, many different ideas but maybe they don't actually materialize. Conjunct IC could mean that you have a busy home life or social life and many things involving communication, movement within the family/friends. Jupiter (ruler of sag) squares mercury. Could mean misunderstandings especially in communication. Add foreign culture/language to that and the outcome may not be so good, although not terrible. This is just my opinions.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Ninth house is seen for travel. Its empty, not the main focus of your life. Gemini rules ninth (whole sign). Mercury is in Sag conjunct IC. Mercury in sag is more about the journey than the destination. Its changeable, many different ideas but maybe they don't actually materialize. Conjunct IC could mean that you have a busy home life or social life and many things involving communication, movement within the family/friends. Jupiter (ruler of sag) squares mercury. Could mean misunderstandings especially in communication. Add foreign culture/language to that and the outcome may not be so good, although not terrible. This is just my opinions.

Hey ChevyD,

Thanks for the insights. Very helpful to see how you worked it all out. It’s good to learn this. 😊
So would you say travel is not good for me? Like holidays abroad? Or long travel like 6 months plus. I only want to go on 2/3 weeks hold to a nice sunny destination

ChevyD

Hey ChevyD,

Thanks for the insights. Very helpful to see how you worked it all out. It’s good to learn this. 😊
So would you say travel is not good for me? Like holidays abroad? Or long travel like 6 months plus. I only want to go on 2/3 weeks hold to a nice sunny destination

Yes I like learning too, so I try to give detailed analysis :)
Travel is not impossible for you, it's just not a major focus in your life. I don't think travel will be bad, just not as straightforward for you. Maybe some minor complications, likely with communications, reservations, hotel. Third/fourth house things, as that's where the ninth ruler is. But nothing major that you won't be able to deal with.

A short term beach holiday would be ok. Just make sure to put some research into your destination, maybe stay at all inclusive resort as those are usually English speaking and plan the time wisely (I wouldn't want to travel now, with all the airport delays)! Good luck

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Yes I like learning too, so I try to give detailed analysis :)
Travel is not impossible for you, it's just not a major focus in your life. I don't think travel will be bad, just not as straightforward for you. Maybe some minor complications, likely with communications, reservations, hotel. Third/fourth house things, as that's where the ninth ruler is. But nothing major that you won't be able to deal with.

A short term beach holiday would be ok. Just make sure to put some research into your destination, maybe stay at all inclusive resort as those are usually English speaking and plan the time wisely (I wouldn't want to travel now, with all the airport delays)! Good luck

Thank you ChevyD and what a cool name 😎. If you would like a reading I can try and do so to return the favour. I’m new but learn lots and learn quickly 😊😇

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Thank you moon lioness (also cool name). I will message you later with my chart :)

Great! I will enjoy looking at it and seeing if my practice has made perfect 🤩

Another thing I want to add is that I have felt the travel bug within me. Longing to travel the last few months. Maybe it’s due to all the lockdown we have had and reflecting on life journey. I looked at my transits and I have Gemini in 9th house with mercury and the sun right now which could be it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hey ChevyD,

An empty house just means that house isn't where your major growth points are. That doesn't mean the house's topics aren't part of your life, and it certainly doesn't mean they're not good for you.

When the empty house is the ninth, you may travel, you may get a university level education, you may meet foreigners, you may engage in philosophy and religion - all of those being ninth house things - and you may have a fine time doing that, but it's kind of on the back burner. The experiences that really push you, that challenge you and feel the most rewarding, are most likely to be other kinds of experiences.

However, Sagittarius carries many of the same meanings as the ninth house, and you have several planets there. Including the ruler of your ninth house, no matter which house system you use: in Placidus, Venus rules your ninth house, in whole sign, Mercury does, and you have both of them in Sagittarius. So maybe your important life experiences do have something Sagittarian about them.

The third house, where you have all your Sagittarius placements, represents what's close to home. In that light, there may be something very Sagittarian, and very ninth house seeming, about your immediate surroundings, at least when you were growing up. Maybe you've lived in a foreign country. Maybe you grew up in a diverse, cosmopolitan area surrounded by immigrants. Maybe you traveled a lot in your youth. Something along those lines.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
An empty house just means that house isn't where your major growth points are. That doesn't mean the house's topics aren't part of your life, and it certainly doesn't mean they're not good for you.

When the empty house is the ninth, you may travel, you may get a university level education, you may meet foreigners, you may engage in philosophy and religion - all of those being ninth house things - and you may have a fine time doing that, but it's kind of on the back burner. The experiences that really push you, that challenge you and feel the most rewarding, are most likely to be other kinds of experiences.

However, Sagittarius carries many of the same meanings as the ninth house, and you have several planets there. Including the ruler of your ninth house, no matter which house system you use: in Placidus, Venus rules your ninth house, in whole sign, Mercury does, and you have both of them in Sagittarius. So maybe your important life experiences do have something Sagittarian about them.

The third house, where you have all your Sagittarius placements, represents what's close to home. In that light, there may be something very Sagittarian, and very ninth house seeming, about your immediate surroundings, at least when you were growing up. Maybe you've lived in a foreign country. Maybe you grew up in a diverse, cosmopolitan area surrounded by immigrants. Maybe you traveled a lot in your youth. Something along those lines.

Thank You Osamenor 😊😎.
My surroundings are ‘very local’ however my upbringing had religion surrounding it. Not hard core but still religious.
I have started studying now more so at my age and not so much when I was younger. I think all this reflection I want to do things now that most people do or start when they are younger. Like travel, study, have fun. That’s the old cap in me lol do things in reverse.
Your insights, as always, are valuable.