Read my charts - your insights are welcome

Kite

You are currently experiencing your midlife crisis which happens when Uranus opposes Uranus. Your Uranus is in the 2nd house which is the house of livelihood. What you are craving right now is the feeling of being alive. This is not about purpose or happiness in the traditional sense. This is about realizing that you are halfway through your life and what do you have to show for it? This is when you will be surprised by your actions as they don't seem like your "normal" you. You need to go with the flow and you'll eventually find the touchstone you need to move forward in your life. Give yourself permission to let go and let be.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
You are currently experiencing your midlife crisis which happens when Uranus opposes Uranus. Your Uranus is in the 2nd house which is the house of livelihood. What you are craving right now is the feeling of being alive. This is not about purpose or happiness in the traditional sense. This is about realizing that you are halfway through your life and what do you have to show for it? This is when you will be surprised by your actions as they don't seem like your "normal" you. You need to go with the flow and you'll eventually find the touchstone you need to move forward in your life. Give yourself permission to let go and let be.

Thanks kite 😊 although I don’t like the idea of a midlife crisis the info you have given about craving to be alive sounds right for me. I do need to give myself a break!

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Thanks kite �� although I don’t like the idea of a midlife crisis the info you have given about craving to be alive sounds right for me. I do need to give myself a break!

Midlife crisis is simply what it is. Do you feel that what you're going through right now is a crisis? Or would you prefer to use a lighter word to describe it?

Transits like this provoke a desire for change. Usually that shows up as a sense that life isn't what it used to be, or whatever you've been doing, you're done with it. Some call that a crisis. Some push it into an even bigger crisis.

There are also certain transits everyone goes through between their late thirties and mid forties, that are especially known for that kind of provocation: Saturn square to its natal position, followed by Neptune square, followed by Uranus opposition, followed by Saturn opposition (all of these transits being to themselves in the natal chart). For people born in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, Pluto square natal Pluto also occurs during that time.

Those universal midlife transits are enough, in and of themselves, to put "midlife crisis" in the popular lexicon.

When any of those planets hit your personal planets in the same time frame, it's especially intense.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Midlife crisis is simply what it is. Do you feel that what you're going through right now is a crisis? Or would you prefer to use a lighter word to describe it?

Transits like this provoke a desire for change. Usually that shows up as a sense that life isn't what it used to be, or whatever you've been doing, you're done with it. Some call that a crisis. Some push it into an even bigger crisis.

There are also certain transits everyone goes through between their late thirties and mid forties, that are especially known for that kind of provocation: Saturn square to its natal position, followed by Neptune square, followed by Uranus opposition, followed by Saturn opposition (all of these transits being to themselves in the natal chart). For people born in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, Pluto square natal Pluto also occurs during that time.

Those universal midlife transits are enough, in and of themselves, to put "midlife crisis" in the popular lexicon.

When any of those planets hit your personal planets in the same time frame, it's especially intense.

I resonate with what Kite is saying. I crave that ‘aliveness’. I’m reflecting and looking at myself and saying what now. Is this it.
I had a similar but not exactly the same feeling when I was 29/30 with Saturn return.
I don’t think it’s a ‘crisis’ as that word can be subjective. Depends on what a crisis is to you and the severity of it. I get where Kite is coming from though. It’s a feeling, call it what you want. At a loggerheads with myself, at my wits end. I don’t know but it’s always on my mind. What I need to do to feel fulfilled.

I’ve stared drawing. Started off with doodling. Now I’ve gone on YouTube and looked at how to draw an eye. How to draw lips. I’m enjoying it and it makes me happy. I’m also taking your guidance and looking at joining some kind of drama group at a theatre and dancing classes. Just research at the moment but its movement and so it’s exciting. Something away from work and to release whatever I need to release. Gym is ok but a different release. I’m going to order pencils, paints and paper.

chiamaria

I didn't read anyone else's posts because I don't want to be influenced by other people's readings. Just trying to add my personal perspective on it, but if what I say does echo what others have written, then that's also good cause then it'll reinforce the message :).

Looking at your chart, I don't see anything in particular standing out that'd make you hate your job tbh. I think it may be more that you haven't tapped into what you truly align with yet and are looking in all the wrong places. For instance, the ruler of the 10th house of careers is the moon, which is in your 11th house in Leo conjunct your north node. Not only that, but the moon and NN seem quite well aspected, and with a trine to Venus, your chart ruler, in the 3rd house of Sagittarius, it shows that there's a huge creative spark that you've yet to ignite within you.

What may be stopping you from tapping into that creative spark? It may be that it's your Sun in Capricorn, which is squared by Jupiter and Saturn, which are tightly conjunct in your 1st house of self. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction may give a stop/start kind of energy where you want to expand, but then Saturn puts on the breaks. Being in the first house, it's a kind of conflicting identity for you where you don't know who or what you really are about, because on the one hand you may have ideas and inspiration, but then you may become riddled with doubt about them and will wonder if they are truly practical or just frivolous. However, Saturn is also exalted in Libra, and since both planets are in Libra, it's a matter of finding the balance between the two opposing energies. Capricorn is also quite a cautious sign in general, so it may not come naturally to you to be spontaneous. Not only that, but your Sun opposes your MC, so there's a push pull energy between the two. Even if you found what you love doing, maybe showing your skills to the world is not something you'd be comfortable with, but it's something that needs to be done.

Given the moon rules your MC and is in the 11th house in creative Leo, it'd be a matter of finding something that nurtures and provides people a safe and secure kind space. I'm not really big on listing potential job roles because, truth be told, you can inject that energy into any job that you find a passion in. Just because it's about nurture, doesn't mean you have to go and work in a daycare centre or be an au pair, for instance. It's more about the energy you feed your calling with. Moon being in Leo and in the 11th house of the greater community, if you allow yourself, you'd be that type of person who people would love being around as you'd be fun-spirited and creative. Given your ascendant is in Libra, you'll likely come across as quite pleasant and well-liked, so use that to your advantage too. If there's anything that you like doing and you see how it can serve the greater community, look into that. Especially so since it's conjunct your NN, so it's telling you that this is what you need to work towards in this life anyway.

The only thing about the Moon/NN conjunction is the square to Chiron in the 8th house, which is about the hidden, taboo, sex and shared resources. Chiron isn't my strong suit if I'm to be honest, but it is the wounded healer, and if you learn to master its lessons for you in this lifetime, then you can utilise that in your chosen calling, because it'll add an extra dimension and depth to whatever it is you do.

Last edited:

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I didn't read anyone else's posts because I don't want to be influenced by other people's readings. Just trying to add my personal perspective on it, but if what I say does echo what others have written, then that's also good cause then it'll reinforce the message :).

Looking at your chart, I don't see anything in particular standing out that'd make you hate your job tbh. I think it may be more that you haven't tapped into what you truly align with yet and are looking in all the wrong places. For instance, the ruler of the 10th house of careers is the moon, which is in your 11th house in Leo conjunct your north node. Not only that, but the moon and NN seem quite well aspected, and with a trine to Venus, your chart ruler, in the 3rd house of Sagittarius, it shows that there's a huge creative spark that you've yet to ignite within you.

What may be stopping you from tapping into that creative spark? It may be that it's your Sun in Capricorn, which is squared by Jupiter and Saturn, which are tightly conjunct in your 1st house of self. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunction may give a stop/start kind of energy where you want to expand, but then Saturn puts on the breaks. Being in the first house, it's a kind of conflicting identity for you where you don't know who or what you really are about, because on the one hand you may have ideas and inspiration, but then you may become riddled with doubt about them and will wonder if they are truly practical or just frivolous. However, Saturn is also exalted in Libra, and since both planets are in Libra, it's a matter of finding the balance between the two opposing energies. Capricorn is also quite a cautious sign in general, so it may not come naturally to you to be spontaneous. Not only that, but your Sun opposes your MC, so there's a push pull energy between the two. Even if you found what you love doing, maybe showing your skills to the world is not something you'd be comfortable with, but it's something that needs to be done.

Given the moon rules your MC and is in the 11th house in creative Leo, it'd be a matter of finding something that nurtures and provides people a safe and secure kind space. I'm not really big on listing potential job roles because, truth be told, you can inject that energy into any job that you find a passion in. Just because it's about nurture, doesn't mean you have to go and work in a daycare centre or be an au pair, for instance. It's more about the energy you feed your calling with. Moon being in Leo and in the 11th house of the greater community, if you allow yourself, you'd be that type of person who people would love being around as you'd be fun-spirited and creative. Given your ascendant is in Libra, you'll likely come across as quite pleasant and well-liked, so use that to your advantage too. If there's anything that you like doing and you see how it can serve the greater community, look into that. Especially so since it's conjunct your NN, so it's telling you that this is what you need to work towards in this life anyway.

The only thing about the Moon/NN conjunction is the square to Chiron in the 8th house, which is about the hidden, taboo, sex and shared resources. Chiron isn't my strong suit if I'm to be honest, but it is the wounded healer, and if you learn to master its lessons for you in this lifetime, then you can utilise that in your chosen calling, because it'll add an extra dimension and depth to whatever it is you do.

Wow thanks chiamaria for your in-depth analysis on my chart. I really appreciate it!!! I’m glad you didn’t look others comments as it can cloud one’s mind. But I’m so glad you mentioned Chiron as that’s what worries me that it puts a ‘spanner in the works’ so to speak. But the way you have explained it to me is so helpful. I’m trying to Chanel this Nn and Leo energy within me and these insights really help in moving forward. Thanks once again xxx❤️

Osamenor

Staff member
can the marriage age be seen in a natal and progression chart?
No. Whether and when you marry is a choice. If your birth chart or progressions dictated that you'd marry at a certain age, what choice would you have?

There are astrological windows of opportunity for marriage, and progressions and transits signify those, but if you have a window of opportunity for marriage, that doesn't mean you have to get married at that time. The same transits and progressions that spell a window of opportunity for marriage are also windows of opportunity for other things. And the right astrological conditions occur multiple times during our lives, including times when getting married wouldn't be realistic. If there's an astrological window of opportunity for marriage when you're too young to marry, or already married, or not interested in getting married, or don't have a suitable partner in your life, it won't happen.

And what exactly indicates an astrological window of opportunity for marriage varies a lot. It's easier to see those windows of opportunity in hindsight than ahead of time.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
No. Whether and when you marry is a choice. If your birth chart or progressions dictated that you'd marry at a certain age, what choice would you have?

There are astrological windows of opportunity for marriage, and progressions and transits signify those, but if you have a window of opportunity for marriage, that doesn't mean you have to get married at that time. The same transits and progressions that spell a window of opportunity for marriage are also windows of opportunity for other things. And the right astrological conditions occur multiple times during our lives, including times when getting married wouldn't be realistic. If there's an astrological window of opportunity for marriage when you're too young to marry, or already married, or not interested in getting married, or don't have a suitable partner in your life, it won't happen.

And what exactly indicates an astrological window of opportunity for marriage varies a lot. It's easier to see those windows of opportunity in hindsight than ahead of time.
I see your point! If the chart dictated marriage. Where is the free will, right?

So, if I was to look at progressions and transits, would I look at the 5th and 7th house.

I would like to meet someone special with a view to getting married at some point.

I’ve never met anyone worth or even decent enough and was wondering to myself is this because of me or my natal chart. I know this may come across like a silly question to myself but I do try and it’s frustrating.

It’s also interesting to know too that if it does show marriage in a chart it could mean other things too. I did read a while ago that the 7th is partnerships. So that could be business partnerships too? I don’t know where I read it as it was quite a while ago.

Osamenor

Staff member
I see your point! If the chart dictated marriage. Where is the free will, right?

So, if I was to look at progressions and transits, would I look at the 5th and 7th house.
It's not that simple.

When people get married, there's always something going on with their MC/IC axis. It might be transits to that axis, it might be progressed MC or IC coming to a natal planet, it might be that axis really being highlighted in their most recent solar return chart, it might be transits or progressions involving their MC and/or IC ruler. That represents a change in social status (MC) and in home and family life (IC). Seventh house stuff may also show up, but interestingly, MC/IC carries more weight, according to every teacher I've had who's said anything about that.

But big stuff involving the MC/IC can also indicate a new job and new living situation. Maybe moving to take a new job. You don't have to get married for that to happen. Or you get a new job and that affects your home life. Or you move, so now you have to get a new job.

The same transits can also signify getting divorced or widowed. That's a change in social status and family life, too.

It’s also interesting to know too that if it does show marriage in a chart it could mean other things too. I did read a while ago that the 7th is partnerships. So that could be business partnerships too? I don’t know where I read it as it was quite a while ago.

The seventh house is all kinds of partnerships. Spouse, significant other, best friend, business partner... any of those can be your seventh house people. A rival is also a seventh house person. If you play any kind of competitive game, your competitors are seventh house people: you sharpen your skills against each other, you pay attention to each other. Practitioner/client relationships are also seventh house. Your doctor is a seventh house person. If you have a therapist, they're seventh house. If you consult an astrologer, one on one, the astrologer is seventh house.

And if you yourself are a therapist, astrologer, doctor, etc., your clients are your seventh house people.

The seventh house simply represents partnership. It also carries the more general meaning of other people in your life. Which kind of partnership to read it for depends on the context.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
It's not that simple.

When people get married, there's always something going on with their MC/IC axis. It might be transits to that axis, it might be progressed MC or IC coming to a natal planet, it might be that axis really being highlighted in their most recent solar return chart, it might be transits or progressions involving their MC and/or IC ruler. That represents a change in social status (MC) and in home and family life (IC). Seventh house stuff may also show up, but interestingly, MC/IC carries more weight, according to every teacher I've had who's said anything about that.

But big stuff involving the MC/IC can also indicate a new job and new living situation. Maybe moving to take a new job. You don't have to get married for that to happen. Or you get a new job and that affects your home life. Or you move, so now you have to get a new job.

The same transits can also signify getting divorced or widowed. That's a change in social status and family life, too.

The seventh house is all kinds of partnerships. Spouse, significant other, best friend, business partner... any of those can be your seventh house people. A rival is also a seventh house person. If you play any kind of competitive game, your competitors are seventh house people: you sharpen your skills against each other, you pay attention to each other. Practitioner/client relationships are also seventh house. Your doctor is a seventh house person. If you have a therapist, they're seventh house. If you consult an astrologer, one on one, the astrologer is seventh house.

And if you yourself are a therapist, astrologer, doctor, etc., your clients are your seventh house people.

The seventh house simply represents partnership. It also carries the more general meaning of other people in your life. Which kind of partnership to read it for depends on the context.
This is very interesting. The part about the 10th house has new meaning for me now! I always linked it to just career and status not ever thinking about the bigger picture!!!!!
Ok, so this is good stuff. I had a lot of planets in 2020 in 10th(solar return) and it was all linked to change in career.
Depending on aspects, it could’ve been a window of opportunity for marriage. However, I hadn’t even met anyone……

dr. farr

In determining a trend for or against marriage in a natal or progressed/solar return chart I use the LOT OF MARRIAGE, its position, condition, aspects to it, it’s dispositor , condition and aspects to the dispositor, to make my evaluation of a trend to or away from the likelihood of marriage.
The LOT I generally use is: ascendant degree + Jupiter - Venus.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
In determining a trend for or against marriage in a natal or progressed/solar return chart I use the LOT OF MARRIAGE, its position, condition, aspects to it, it’s dispositor , condition and aspects to the dispositor, to make my evaluation of a trend to or away from the likelihood of marriage.
The LOT I generally use is: ascendant degree + Jupiter - Venus.
Hi Dr Farr,

I was reading one of the threads you contributed to and on there you mentioned to calculate Saturn but would you normally do Jupiter?
Once you get the lot sign and degree, what do you do with that degree?

dr. farr

there are over 100 astrological lots (also called Arabic parts) and each uses different planets in calculation; once you get the degree of the lot you determine everything about its condition in the chart in order to judge the prospects of the subject matter of that lot.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
there are over 100 astrological lots (also called Arabic parts) and each uses different planets in calculation; once you get the degree of the lot you determine everything about its condition in the chart in order to judge the prospects of the subject matter of that lot.
Hey Doc,
So I used the link in one of the threads you contributed to. I did the calculation and it said Leo. The degrees was 2.16. I still don’t get what to do next. I have Leo on my natal 11th house buts it’s at 11 degrees. Not sure what to do with the info. I know my natal Leo has moon and North node there. It squares Chiron. The moon has some trines though.

dr. farr

dispositor of the lot of marriage, the sun, is in natal Capricorn, accounting for probable delay in marriage; the lot being near the NN is favorable, but so many planets flowing away from the lot also points to delay/late marriage likelihood; lot is sextile to asc degree, showing that marriage-when it happens-will be of benefit to you; lot in the the 11th ws house indicates likely marriage partner will be from among your friends and/or close associates; saturn dispositing sun (ruler of the lot) accounts for the trend toward late marriage-perhaps you are too strict in your criteria re to a marriage partner, or too conservative in your expressions of love-interest.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
dispositor of the lot of marriage, the sun, is in natal Capricorn, accounting for probable delay in marriage; the lot being near the NN is favorable, but so many planets flowing away from the lot also points to delay/late marriage likelihood; lot is sextile to asc degree, showing that marriage-when it happens-will be of benefit to you; lot in the the 11th ws house indicates likely marriage partner will be from among your friends and/or close associates; saturn dispositing sun (ruler of the lot) accounts for the trend toward late marriage-perhaps you are too strict in your criteria re to a marriage partner, or too conservative in your expressions of love-interest.
Wow thanks Dr Farr! You are a true angel!
I need to look at this and see how you see it so I can learn from it.
I’m scared and did have a criteria. Still do to a certain extent.
Thanks so much xx