Read my charts - your insights are welcome

Blaze

I’ve reflected and there has to be something In my chart that stops and prevents me from being assertive.

Looking into it further I can see the 3rd intercepted. 3rd is communication. Sagittarius in 3rd. Uranus in 3rd Scorpio. It’s intercepted so I think this is causing me not to verbally be assertive and express myself truly when face to face with individuals.

Any thoughts anybody?

Powerful Saturn-Jupiter conjunction squaring an exalted Cap Mars, looks like. Saturn is exalted too, inflated by Jupiter and squaring the sign of it's domicile while also being the planet of Libras detriment.

Interesting square.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
LunartLioness, at the moment you have transiting Saturn opposing your moon, which has an effect on your emotions... sadness, depression or feeling isolated from others are some of the feelings you can have during this transit. Saturn represses, and repressing your feelings as a result keeps you from communicating with others. It can rob you of your self confidence, exaggerating what you see as defects in yourself.
Your 3rd of communication is ruled by both pluto and mars, and being in square your expression of these takes on a see-saw form.
The energies don't combine to make an average, they alternate, and set each other off.
So this in itself is a stop and go way of communicating.
Mars wants to be active and creative, pluto wants to get to the bottom of things by getting to the root cause of the matter and rebuilding from the ashes. Pluto in the 2nd of self-value wants to throw your self confidence to the winds and rebuild it, with the idea of "building it back better".
In the long run, this can be very constructive, but the intermediate process can be painful to you. This energy in fact is visible in many of the comments you wrote on the thread.
Mars in Capricorn works well, and in your chart mars also represents your partners, so the tension will leak over to that area of your life.
Capricorn is a shy sign, so any planet located here will express itself in a timid, under-toned way. But it will get itself across.
Both of these planets are also in easy aspect with Uranus, also in the 3rd, and this gives you a positive channel to work out the see-saw imbalance.
Uranus is also astrology, and naturally you are looking to astrology as a tool to help you.
Moving on, mercury is the general planet of communicating, and it is at the very last degree of its sign, so it hasn't any developmental energy to work towards. It just is, in a static way. It is also in an out of sign square to your ascendent, so the "funnel" the ascendent provides to comunicate to the outside world is a little hampered, and the energy doesn't flow easily. It flows, but in a stilted way.
Add Saturn on ascendent to make for a laid back personal expression. Jupiter is also there, and again these two energies don't combine to make a new energy, they alternate, but in an easy way.
Both Saturn and Jupiter are in close sextile to Venus, again in the 3rd house.
Very positive for expression!
All 3 are also in wide aspect with moon on north node.
Excellent intertwining of energies in your chart!
Your search might last your whole lifetime, and it is your emotional side that will help you work through it. Moon on NN is like a Polar star for you, to guide you.
Recently, with Saturn having transited in opposition you've been pushed to look at this area of your character, nose to the enlarging lens, making you investigate the roots, and after you will soar upwards like Pluto, but you will cyclically return to concentrate on this area, because this is a lifetime goal.
Moon ruling midheaven will instinctively lead you to an expression in terms of career choice.

Thank you ElanaJ 😊. I have enjoyed reading your insights. I find them very soothing and calming to my mind.

Just one question which I’m not sure what you meant about is where you say moon ruling mid heaven will instinctively lead me to an expression in terms of career choices. What do you mean by that.
Everything is else I understand. Pluto being a life time thing I can understand as I do keep changing from one extreme to another with the assertiveness depending on where I am and what’s going on in my world.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Powerful Saturn-Jupiter conjunction squaring an exalted Cap Mars, looks like. Saturn is exalted too, inflated by Jupiter and squaring the sign of it's domicile while also being the planet of Libras detriment.

Interesting square.

Hey Blaze, thanks for the insight. What makes the square interesting. Does it mean something to you

dr. farr

In the natal conjunction of Jupiter/Saturn, the conservative, cautious saturn is restraining the optimistic and expansive Jupiter-hence the problem with assertiveness; find a job where the positive qualities of saturn can be expressed and appreciated, and in which you do not have to assert yourself in order to get ahead to be fulfilled in your work.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
In the natal conjunction of Jupiter/Saturn, the conservative, cautious saturn is restraining the optimistic and expansive Jupiter-hence the problem with assertiveness; find a job where the positive qualities of saturn can be expressed and appreciated, and in which you do not have to assert yourself in order to get ahead to be fulfilled in your work.

Thanks Dr Farr, 😊. I don’t have anything in mind that could do that.
Do you have anything in mind or suggestions please?

ElenaJ

Saturn is administration and management.
Jupiter is education, foreign matters and languages, spiritual and religious areas.

dr. farr

The + qualities of saturn are will, patience, stick-to-it, dedication, steadiness, slow-but-sure, direction, strength, rectitude, insight, fortitude, being straightforward-find a job where these qualities are valued and you will find happiness in your work.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
The + qualities of saturn are will, patience, stick-to-it, dedication, steadiness, slow-but-sure, direction, strength, rectitude, insight, fortitude, being straightforward-find a job where these qualities are valued and you will find happiness in your work.

Amazing! Thanks Doc!!

dr. farr

You can succeed-your first house saturn is in its exaltation in libra, and it’s + qualities are already within you-just bring them out!

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
You can succeed-your first house saturn is in its exaltation in libra, and it’s + qualities are already within you-just bring them out!

Thanks for the positive vibes 😊.

My only thought is I like structure but not strict structure. Administration duties drive me insane. So I need to find the Saturn type of job that I can enjoy rather than tolerate.
This is another reason I don’t like my job. It’s because it restricts me with all the admin work attached to it rather than what I signed up for which should’ve been fun.

JUPITERASC

That movement between "administration" and "fun" is Saturn on Jupiter.

Saturn is administration and management.
additionally SATURN is farmers, gardeners, workers of property
managers, seafaring and waterside trades
tax collectors, the elders, guardianship
great reputation, notable ranks, lands
administration of that which belongs to others

Jupiter is education, foreign matters and languages, spiritual and religious areas.
additionally JUPITER is co-operating, distinguished, advising
truthful, beneficent, efficient and outgoing.

JUPITER is alliance, knowledge, justice, friendship with great men
prosperity, payments, large gifts, abundance of profits
governments, honours, arbitration of disputes, brotherhood
fellowship, inheritances, confirmation of good things
deliverance from bad things
freedom, entrustments, treasures, stewardship
athleticism and zealotry

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Maybe there is no purpose. Maybe this is it and we just live life. Is chasing the dream the thrill of life and then that’s it…. I hope not.
I hope it’s not just that.

dr. farr

As an old man I can assure you-NO it’s not just that! But it’s up to each one of us to see the real truth of the matter.