read my chart

catharsis

Hi I was hoping someone could read my chart, maybe I can read yours too.

Attachments

• 2457204979410.gif
    2457204979410.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 62

rahu

Banned
one thing that jumps out is your mercury/sun conjunction square /pluto square with the midpoints conjunct the node. this shows repressed emotional memories. it can give a very profound mind but it also can make one silent , that is , not big talker. with the node involved, you could have an abusive childhood that is responsible for your emotional issues. this makes it very hard to open up to others as you by nature do not share your thoughts.with the sun square to Pluto, the abusive nature of your childhood is very likely .
even though you have a mars/venus conjunction, giving you a loving nature, these squares show unconscious emotional dynamics hinder you ability to enjoy life.

rahu

JUPITERASC

Sometimes I am depressed. And I don't know the exact birth time, it was sometime in the morning between 6 and 9.
I like using the Aries asc because how much good things have been said about Mars in the 10th house.
It could be in the 12th for all I know.

Still I want to hear more, let's talk about my chart please
"sometime in the morning between 6 and 9" is insufficient data with which to create a reliable natal chart :smile:

because

horoscopic astrology requires a precise time of birth
otherwise there can be no certainty regarding correct ascendant

and therefore
there is also uncertainty as to the house location of natal planets
as well as uncertainty regarding location of MC/IC angles

there are professional astrologers who offer a natal chart rectification service
for example, well-respected traditional astrologer MARTIN GANSTEN
http://www.martingansten.com/btr.php

discussion RECTIFICATION TIPS thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626&highlight=rectification

rahu

Banned
How can I resolve those squares, any advice, and I'm interested in hearing more

actually talking out would be a good therapy. You have deep repressions which likely cause your conscious mind to misinterpret at times.

just talking out loud will loosen the grip of these psychological clamps.

you might try past life readings .but somehow you must take the pressure of your unconscious omissions before you can begin to feel the reason for your alienations.

rahu

oscarSegal

I have my moon in 2nd cusp also and i'm always struggling with money. Only with me it's cancer and yours is gemini so I don't know what that means. I know about myself that all my emotional energy revolves around money. It's more important to me than anything else and i need to have my pocket full in order to be self confident. People often say stupid things like "money is not all in life" but that's just because they don't know what it's like to starve. I don't know what life is like for you I only recognize stuff at other peoples charts when it matches my own chart cause I'm self obsorbed like that. Sorry, I don't know how I managed to make your post about me, hope I said something useful lol

Last edited: