read my chart

Skywomb

Well actually, it looks rather alright I suppose... ;)

And I bet you are right anyway greybeard, and if nothing else astrotheme sometimes bugs so you get a totally whacked chart (rarely). Quite hard anyho' to take a picture from astrotheme and put it here.

Attachments

• NATALfinal7.gif
    NATALfinal7.gif
    46.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

greybeard

Re: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!

Darn, and my Redneck cousin is leading in Beer Swilling, with a Czech count right on his heels.

Well, see....there you go again.

I don't use equal houses, and you have the MC parked in the 11th House. Which means that I have to squint and pick the birth data off that thumbnail and cast the chart myself anyway. It's a good thing I don't do readings.

24 Nov 1991
Vasteras, Sweden

Hmm.... Let's see what I get...

Hmm, a mundane square of Moon to Mars, both planets in essential dignity. If you step outside and look at the sky at the birthplace, you will see Mars located on the plane "north pole - zenith - south pole", almost exactly south of your location about 11 degrees above the southern horizon, squaring the Moon on the western horizon. Moon is solstitial, just about as far north as she ever goes (high declination is considered a dignity.)

This is a good chart for testing the use of Equal Houses, because Mars and Pluto tightly embrace the MC and jointly rule it, while in Equal Houses the 10th House lord Venus is within the house (and about 11 degrees from its cusp, it appears); one or the other should portray "public position" more clearly than the other. Venus occupies the 8th House in the Placidus system. So here we have a good test chart.

In any case, Venus comes to focus as the apex planet in the Cardinal cross, involving the cross-horizon oppostion of Moon to Uranus.

Moon is the preeminent planet here, although Mars/Pluto has great strength. The exact sesquicuadrate (a minor aspect) of Moon to Pluto should probably be given more prominence than is normally accorded this aspect because of the accidental power of the two planets involved.

"Intensely protective."

Last edited:

Skywomb

Re: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail!

It's good that you don't do readings, at all! right? :D
Now you got me interested in astrology again, or sohuld I say...the more "boring" parts of it. I'm intoxicated like hell now but.... Yeah.
YOu know I've never...well OK bothered to try and put my chart in a real big picture connect all the dots. It's so gray, but now you made it sound, atleast just this moment, more interesting. I gotta come back to you or someone on that. ("On what? "Is your reply.)

Well cheers. Was it any fun greybeard? :)

"Intensely protective." Where what?

Cheers

Last edited:

Skywomb

Hmm well the Moon square Mars does make sense, but the thing about astrology.......... Uranus rising, Uranus semi-square Mars and Uranus/Neptune Square Venus makes as much sense in a lot of ways as that one tells about.

My days....... I did say I couldn't find any logical sense for my impulsiveness other than mars semi-square uranus, well maybe mundane aspects make sense

greybeard

Mars (impulsive is its nature) is aggravated by both the Moon (square) and Uranus (semisquare).... Uranus rising, rebelliousness, sudden impulsive actions, eccentricy, self-will are "rising -- in the ascendant" in the personality.

Not looking at your chart, but.... Hmm. Your Moon is not square Mars, but is exactly sesquicuadrate Pluto, her closest and most potent planetary aspect. Moon is highly emphasized in the chart and of superlative power, and is in fact predominant in the life. While quite powerful in her own sign, she beholds only adverse aspects (sesquicuadrate Pluto, opposed Asc, opposed Uranus, conjunct Dragon's Tail, widely but probably effectively quincunx Sun, and in mundane square Mars.)

Both Moon and Mars are dignified by domicile, and both are closely angular (Moon in partile opposition to Asc -- and her nature, intrinsic, by sign, and by aspct contradicts the Capricorn Asc)....So even if not in aspect (zodiacal), they are both so powerful in the makeup that their natures will express strongly and act "as if" in aspect. They are natural enemies and are in mundane square. (Mundane aspects are surely effective -- discount them at your peril.)

This chart, while given some stability by the sextile of Saturn to Sun with Saturn strong by sign, has strong signs of an erratic, wandering nature, insistent on personal freedom

Why do you find it difficult to see impulsiveness? Mars, impulsive by nature (somewhat toned down by his residence in Scorpio, a Fixed sign [perhaps]), is still subject to outbursts or eruptions from time to time.....and he is conjunct Pluto (strong and resistant, determined, and also prone to use or experience of force, compulsion, violence)...and he is on the MC where everyone can see him -- he "stands above all else" in this chart, at "the zenith."

The chart goes beyond "impulsive;" it is eccentric, insistent on personal freedom (lack of restraint), erratic and undependable, and is like a wild horse who has taken the bit in his mouth and is without reins (self-willed and defiant toward authority).

If Moon is "nurture and protection" -- which the aspect to Pluto shows was not available during childhood -- and the Moon is THE predominant energy in the chart (closely followed by Mars), then might we not deduce that there is in the personality a crying need for nurture and protection? But the mundane square to Mars-Pluto-MC, with its obsession with resisting all forms of authority, control or domination, intervenes and frustrates the drive for protection (and relationships that nurture).

This mundane square is the predominant feature of the chart, and sets the theme of the life. It can be interpreted in various ways, with the above interpretation being one of them. Each of the possible interpretations will be "true." Every aspect in a chart exhibits multiple manifestations, sometimes simultaneous, sometimes consecutive.

Last edited: