Rape

Witchyone

Yeah, 2019 in general but especially the summer was a very intense time in my life. I didn't report him because he apologized the next day, but I didn't really take in the severity of what happened only after I left the hospital so I wouldn't have reported him at the time either way. But I should have, I guess.

I connect with a lot of Cancers and Leos as well so that makes sense.

If that's true, you should report him now. Today. He could be attacking other patients.

In my view being a rapist has nothing to do with being sexual, and it can't be seen in the natal chart. There are far too many rapists to find a common denominator. I don't find Virgos to be particularly sexual, and I never personally dated any as a Gemini sun, myself.

[Posts discussing rape moved from an astrological thread, where they had become an off topic discussion. ALWAYS take it to the off topic section if what you have to say isn't focused on the astrology. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Witchyone

Re: Why do I attract a lot of Virgo males?

Yes its about power over females, in a violent way, and no different from Murder. In many ways it's worse, because it destroys the woman’s self esteem and damages future relationships for a whole life. My daughter was raped in a similar way in college. It took her 15 years of therapy to recover her relationships with men, and in some ways has still not recovered, as she still experiences panic attacks, and has estranged relationships, despite being happily married.

I'm very sorry your daughter went through (and still is going through) that. I think people commit rape for a lot of reasons, but power and control are always present. Men get raped too, although usually also by other men.

The people I've known in my life who I thought of as being very sexual were not controlling people. They were actually very generous with their sexual selves and not controlling. We're all sexual beings, and so if we become corrupted, any of us could use any tool, including our sexuality to hurt others.

jac

Re: Why do I attract a lot of Virgo males?

I'm very sorry your daughter went through (and still is going through) that. I think people commit rape for a lot of reasons, but power and control are always present. Men get raped too, although usually also by other men.

The people I've known in my life who I thought of as being very sexual were not controlling people. They were actually very generous with their sexual selves and not controlling. We're all sexual beings, and so if we become corrupted, any of us could use any tool, including our sexuality to hurt others.

Sorry, not ALL people are sexual beings, life experience will reveal this.
Heinous as rape between men is, it doesn't begin to skirt the devastating experience of women. It is an intrinsic column in the power structure that comprises the subjugation of women. Research any and all organized religion.

To be more concise; REPORT THE DEGENERATE.