Random Thoughts

And what the actual fck is with the threats towards others? you are conversing with the other sex, it's not how you go about life bullying your own way just because YOUR fcking feelings are hurt, you ever spoke to any one i knew like that... it's not a case of doing damage... it would end you.

Do you take pride in coming across as this highly strung emotional wrecked angry person at every tiny thing someone says towards you?

These are females well and i'm male.. looking like a white knight at present moment but i'm not sitting here taking any more of your **** towards people i think of quite fondly.. they mean no harm to you, can words hurt? yes they can, but look at your damned self before you attempt to go at others.

Taurus9

Why even assume that you can help me, and then try to, and then be offended that you can't, and then blame me for your assumption? Everything that you are saying to me is your own projection. You don't know the story of anything of what has happened.

It's okay to just stop interacting with me and stop assuming things. I will happily go away. I mean it. I didn't want any of this.

Phoenix Venus

A savior can only help those who choose to help themselves. So u leech off their goodwill as you turn yourself into their victim.

None of us are obligated to be your savior. Look in the mirror cowbell.

Hope your cancer cures.

This is fcked up... think i'm off for a bit.. a dude threatening folk... has cancer.. messed up emotionally and i understand that part.. but crosses me because of his mouth...

I aint got time for this.

conspiracy theorist

lol @ these state of affairs.

Word of advice Taurus - I don't know how you thought you'd come across, but your "threat" made you look like an edgy teenage tryhard. There might be a double barrier with your earth dominance and autism, but those were jokes that you took a little too seriously, and it's understandable if people can't read sarcasm or irony over the web.

In any event, you're working yourself up into a tizzy which is totally a waste of everyone's time and energy. I saw the origin of this laughable feud and only a few days prior there were compliments shared between the both of you. Any reason why it would be difficult to move on from the childishness and start afresh?