Random Thoughts

Phoenix Venus

Take it ez, sadgey.

That's such a beautiful dream you had. Your inner stars were shining down on you with that one, lifting you up to them :D

Amazing how connected we become when we let our mental guards down.

Will share a dream later dear love. :love:

Phoenix Venus

We're here to point one another in the right direction and ultimately lift one another up. But you have to do your own legwork.

Astrology is meant to guide us towards a higher expression. If you are using it for selfish gains you will simply find yourself getting caught and caught in your own web.

You know all about the legwork, dontcha CE? :) :)

maxresdefault.jpg

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

:lol::lol:

Taurus9

Keep fkkking with decent people and u will just fall deeper into your own web cowgirl.

So telling Sadge I had autism and have been abused and neglected my whole life wasn't letting my guard down? She assumes that my birth chart is wrong. Assumes that my mother is contactable. Then continues to take the **** out of me and my mother and accuse me of being a troll all the while proclaiming to be the truth.

If you don't want me to be a troll then don't do that ****. I don't find jokes about my cancer funny when I'm trying to genuinely heal myself. I was only responding to others interactions with me and defending myself. I didn't want to initiate this ****.

You were wrong about me and it's your problem.

So telling Sadge I had autism and have been abused and neglected my whole life wasn't letting my guard down? She assumes that my birth chart is wrong. Assumes that my mother is contactable. Then continues to take the **** out of me and my mother and accuse me of being a troll all the while proclaiming to be the truth.

If you don't want me to be a troll then don't do that ****. I don't find jokes about my cancer funny when I'm trying to genuinely heal myself. I was only responding to others interactions with me and defending myself. I didn't want to initiate this ****.

You were wrong about me and it's your problem.

First of all calm down, and i am sorry to hear your story... no one here is truly out to hurt anyone, the ones who are.. are banned.

You seem to be harbouring a lot of pent up feelings and emotions.. it's understandable and i'm not here to patronise or "baby" you, take responsibility for how you come across to others, it takes two to tango, and effort from both sides.

I think you read Sadge wrong in a lot of instances and are too quick to take offence.

My brother has autism, i understand some of the behaviour traits, his is light but it's enough to make him "different"