Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Me: *Drinks coffee for 2 months*
My body: *Absolutely not.*

Found out that caffeine reduces iron absorption.

Wasn’t a caffeine consumer before, but wanted to see if I could sneak my way into consuming it. Nope.

I can confirm that caffeine is addictive. I have a headache, which I rarely get other than the odd barometric pressure headache.

An interesting, unintentional experiment.

I didn't start drinking coffee until I was in my forties. Didn't need it until then.

Ukpoohbear

An excellent source of iron for non meat-eaters is the ‘lucky iron fish.’ You just place it into a pan of boiling water for 10 mins with a slice of lemon and then you can make stock out of the water etc.

Using this plus a b12 spray has really made a difference to my energy levels, especially during a period of time when I was feeling run down last year.

I enjoy a cup of tea in the morning but I limit it to 1, not because I’m low in energy, I’m just really sensitive to caffeine and it makes me feel ungrounded quickly. But I do like a kick of caffeine in the morning.

sentR89day

Trust your instincts. They're there as your compass. :joyful:

Thank you. 😌

Could be the Cancer placements. I think I'd attribute it more to Pluto in my First House though – brings about themes of death in my life, which are always accompanied by a rebirth of some sort. Emotionally letting go has been easier with age. No less painful, but less suffering. The art of letting go. 🍃
My chart is more Saturn; Reaping and sowing, reaping and sowing! Oh and more reaping and sowing!

Blaze

Account Closed
Me: *Drinks coffee for 2 months*
My body: *Absolutely not.*

Found out that coffee reduces iron absorption.

Wasn’t a coffee/caffeine consumer before, but wanted to see if I could sneak my way into consuming it. Nope.

I can confirm that caffeine is addictive. I have a headache, which I rarely get other than the odd barometric pressure headache.

An interesting, unintentional experiment.
Coffee is the only GOD worth praising. How dare u, good sir? How dare ye?