Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Osamenor

Staff member
Interesting that we can report our own posts and profile. It really promotes accountability on the forum.

*Posts something that breaks a forum rule*
'How dare me. I must pay the consequences of breaking a forum rule.'
*Reports my post*

Reporting your own post actually is useful if it's the start of an empty thread and you want it deleted.

Otherwise, if you said something that on second thought, you shouldn't have, you can just delete it yourself. The report function is for when moderator action, or at least moderator review, is needed.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Reporting your own post actually is useful if it's the start of an empty thread and you want it deleted.

Otherwise, if you said something that on second thought, you shouldn't have, you can just delete it yourself. The report function is for when moderator action, or at least moderator review, is needed.
What happens if a member reports a moderator’s post? Does the reported post go to all moderators still?

Osamenor

Staff member
What happens if a member reports a moderator’s post? Does the reported post go to all moderators still?

Yes. All reported posts go to the reports list, which all moderators have access to, and it gives us an alert whenever there's a new report, similar to how the bell icon gets tagged when you have a new notification, or the mail icon does when you have a new message.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Yes. All reported posts go to the reports list, which all moderators have access to, and it gives us an alert whenever there's a new report, similar to how the bell icon gets tagged when you have a new notification, or the mail icon does when you have a new message.
Thank you for your transparency. 😅

david starling

Mercury is closing in on Pluto•. They're both conjunct the tropical Age-indicator @ 27°50' :capricorn:, with Merc @ 27°47' :capricorn:, still inside the Age-window, which means this conjunction is of worldwide importance.

(•) In the ancient Greco-Roman pantheon, Hermes/Mercury was conductor of the souls of the dead to the realm of Pluto.

There's a sort of "heaviness" about this 3-way conjunction that's affecting me emotionally, and perhaps others as well. Especially with the earthquakes in Turkey and the war in Ukraine.

Last edited:

david starling

Something else, which involves these tropical Ages--
The 30° Age-window includes both the leading-edge Age-sign, which is the foreground "happening Age"; and, the background Age-sign, which accompanies the foreground Age, and influences it.

Ancient Egypt was the most representative culture of the foreground tropical Age of Scorpio, ruled by Osirus. That became the background Age-sign for the tropical Age of Sagittarius, so Osirus was the original version of Pluto, as the Greco-Roman culture interpreted it.

Imo, the Egyptians had the more accurate version, since Osirus was their Age-ruler, whereas Zeus-Jupiter was the Age-ruler for the tropical Age of Sagittarius.
And, according to the Egyptians, Osirus presided over a soul's reincarnation into a new life. The Greco-Roman version has it that the Underworld is like a prison for the souls of the dead, with Pluto as the prison warden, so to speak.

However, Osirus instead judged the worthiness of each soul, and then liberated those who were halfway decent sorts (no saintliness required), to be reincarnated. That's pretty much how many of us view the afterlife now, as a temporary prelude to being reborn. Extrapolating from both the Egyptian and Greco-Roman beliefs, the influence of Thoth-Hermes-Mercury should play an important role in the process of reincarnation.

Randomly speaking, that is. :innocent:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I haven’t even looked, I made a chart with transits, but I have been busy and preoccupied.

I do hope your horary is right I miss my truck.

Thank you UP, for taking the time.😘

Opal

Premium Member
NO!!! :mad::sad:

Horary about getting it back in one piece? Any expensive tools in it?
Not as much as there could have been, we were starting to load it, had just started it.

But, the list of tools is adding up. Behind and under the seat stuff. Screws, screwdrivers, ratchet set, wrenches, caulking guns, plywood, ropes, clothing, gloves, my favourite winter hat☹️, every time I need something that’s in the truck, you know. Expletive.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I haven’t even looked, I made a chart with transits, but I have been busy and preoccupied.

I do hope your horary is right I miss my truck.

Thank you UP, for taking the time.😘
What a situation! I’d be boiling with Plutonian rage. You’re handling it very well. 🙏🏻

I hope my Horary is right too! I sense it is.

De rien. 😌