Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Forgotten Warrior

Mon plaisir. 😌 It came to my mind, and I had to let you know.

Don't hesitate to join in, if you ever want to!
Oh, vous parlez français! C'est fantastique! Je suis une étudiante de français dans le première année universitaire, mais mes aptitudes d'écrire et particulièrement de parler cette langue ne sont pas les meilleurs. En tant que tel, j'espère que vous me pardonnera pour mes possibles erreurs.

Honestly, once again, I am forever grateful for the mention.

I will, if I feel I will be able to contribute to the discussion in a way I will be pleased of.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

😡

What day did you get shot / what time? I want to look at the chart(s). :innocent:

I'm going to go back in time to major events, and see what was up with my SR And LR. This sounds interesting. Good to hear that you won in court. 😎

A lightning rod for Uranus. 😏

I've read that's why having a stellium can be unfavourable. What happens to one, happens to three or more other planets.
May 26, 2022
Sometime around 1ish in the evening is when it happen.

I suppose that might be the case with stelliums, but it's the only life I know so I got nothing else to compare it with

conspiracy theorist

Nice French, I can't deny.

P.S: The Astrodienst forum had astrology sections in multiple languages, including French, and I found that really interesting.
I lurked more often than not on that website a few years back, I found the community to be waaaaayyy too autobiographical for my tastes... in contrast I am sparse on the personal details of my life, even tho I have my chart plastered all over this forum

Forgotten Warrior

I lurked more often than not on that website a few years back, I found the community to be waaaaayyy too autobiographical for my tastes... in contrast I am sparse on the personal details of my life, even tho I have my chart plastered all over this forum.
I didn't know much about their forum until I heard news of its closing.

Seems fair enough, as long as you exist on the Internet, everything you write will be at least linked to something, even if the information itself is deleted, especially on a forum like this, and such a rule is crucial for the privacy of personal life details.

Perhaps one of the reasons they were "autobiographical" as you put it, is the fact that their community was a small one, and hadn't been visited very much.

A chart is not synonymous with one's life. Such reality is truly different even for 2 people who presumptively have the same birth chart. We all get one life as our present self, and we got to do the best to shape it, by our own volition, or by nature's/society's wish, that is, we must find balance between these two concepts, which is insanely difficult for everyone that was, is, and will be born, as well as die.

conspiracy theorist

In fact, astrodienst is a pretty big forum, although you have had regulars over the years whottt became more tight-knit as they shared astro knowledge and how it affected their lives. I think modern astrology gives way to a lot of sharing about ones life and how planets affect you, more internal vs. traditional or more older schools focusing on the more external.

It's interesting watching the new folks from astro.com interacting with the forum... might give this place more life than it had before