Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Blaze

Account Closed
View attachment 96665
I have run thru the gamut of dominant planet/sign calculations, and only a few of them would emphasize the fact that I have Sun Mercury Pluto in conjunction. Both trad and modern techniques
Water is so low. Ever ask a Chinese astrologer how to balance it? He might tell you to carry a water bottle everywhere or something.

Edit: Coffee mistake

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Your Jup is almost perfect. Shame it's square Saturn. Fu'cker dirties the thing. Like having a beautiful castle sitting next to a trash yard. :cautious:
Jupiter is almost perfect, but my luck sucks ass. Like legit, that was even confirmed with the recent lunar eclipse that just passed. Probably gives me other advantages but I am too lazy to conjure them up in my mind

Blaze

Account Closed
🙀 Is it because of the memes and coloured font?
Zeus once had an intense argument with Poseidon over who was truly King of the Gods. It was never settled, but Jupiter is at home with both.

In English: No idea! Both are cool in my book.
Jupiter is almost perfect, but my luck sucks ass. Like legit, that was even confirmed with the recent lunar eclipse that just passed. Probably gives me other advantages but I am too lazy to conjure them up in my mind
Mars being inflated by an excited Jupiter? That square from Saturn might actually be beneficial.

Blaze

Account Closed
I went for a walk in the woods today and about 40 ish feet in front of me I saw a lone chicken cross the trail.
Weird, I thought to myself. Why is there a chicken wandering in the woods by itself?
When I walked by the spot that the chicken crossed, it was gone. I stopped for a minute to see if I could hear it walking through the leaves. Still, no signs of the chicken nearby.
Where did the chicken go? Did it glitch into another plane? I’ll always remember this encounter with a lone chicken in the woods.
Be grateful you didn't run into the most terrifying creature over in maple syrup land.

The Goose! *HONK HONK. SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE*

conspiracy theorist

Zeus once had an intense argument with Poseidon over who was truly King of the Gods. It was never settled, but Jupiter is at home with both.

In English: No idea! Both are cool in my book.

Mars being inflated by an excited Jupiter? That square from Saturn might actually be beneficial.
Mars is definitely the troublemaker in my chart, both because of its effects on personality and the events that take place in my life. But it also contributes to traits that I like about myself and that drives me forward, so a mixed bag.

Saturn puts much needed breaks on Jupiter exuberance

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Two. And a stab wound to the neck. But between those, shark bites, and other pokes and punctures over the years, being in the circumstances in the first place is hardly the makings of a lucky person.
Your body has been through a lot. 😲 It sounds like you have luck within unlucky situations, which is a bit of a paradox.

Do you know the day(s) that you were bitten by a shark? I feel curious about the transits. Getting bitten by a shark sounds terrifying. I can barely tolerate when I’m swimming and I feel a small fish touch my foot…

conspiracy theorist

I used to be a dolphin and shark trainer in the tourist industry... very **** base pay but I lived on the tips.

So in both instances I got bitten while I was during demonstrations with patrons of the establishment I was working at, I got a swift bite with one that I could hide (but my hand was bleeding like a ************ but I would put it in the water to hide that fact), and the other the shark was struggling with my hand in its mouth, until I lift it out the water to stop it from mawling my hand off. Those guests were sufficiently scared/entertained and I got a tip for that ☝

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I used to be a dolphin and shark trainer in the tourist industry... very **** base pay but I lived on the tips.

So in both instances I got bitten while I was during demonstrations with patrons of the establishment I was working at, I got a swift bite with one that I could hide (but my hand was bleeding like a ************ but I would put it in the water to hide that fact), and the other the shark was struggling with my hand in its mouth, until I lift it out the water to stop it from mawling my hand off. Those guests were sufficiently scared/entertained and I got a tip for that ☝
That’s a cool job, but I’m sure that the pay made it less cool.

I imagined it was one of those rare scenarios where a shark attacks a person while they’re out for a swim. That’s still intense though. I hope that the guests gave you a big tip!

conspiracy theorist

Wasn't a large tip, but I appreciated the gesture and I had a laugh imagining it through their seeing someone essentially fighting a shark for their hand. Their shocked faces were also hella amusing....

It was a cool job... had lots of interesting experiences and met some pretty awesome people too... but I will never be going back down that road for work again

Opal

Premium Member

I f’g love this! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Opal

Premium Member
Wasn't a large tip, but I appreciated the gesture and I had a laugh imagining it through their seeing someone essentially fighting a shark for their hand. Their shocked faces were also hella amusing....

It was a cool job... had lots of interesting experiences and met some pretty awesome people too... but I will never be going back down that road for work again
Astrologically, how would you explain your thoughts of your occupation?

conspiracy theorist

Astrologically, how would you explain your thoughts of your occupation?

That one is easy. At that time, animal/beast training = Sagittarius no question. Also the Tourism and "fun" aspect of things. In terms of timing techniques, transits to Venus seems to be relevant for career in a general sense (as ruler of MC). No matter the work

Various jobs I have held would be described with different areas of my chart, whether with the 3 planets in the 2nd house, Sagittarius, 3rd house Saturn... and Jupiter -- lots 'n lots of Jupiter. Right now I am in a Jupiterian field and I have a knack for it, which makes sense astrologically.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Speaking of animals, I’ve gone my whole life assuming everything that lives, breathes unconsciously. Nope. Today I found out that alligators breathe consciously. They’re not the only animal that takes each breathe intentionally though. Birds and whales breathe consciously too. Even when they’re asleep, each breath is conscious. They have to sleep half awake to ensure they take each breath.

🤯