Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Opal

Premium Member
Love to hear it. 😎 I wonder if there are other Plutonians on here other than blackbery, you, and me.

I think my saving grace is my Sun trine Jupiter. My Sun is square Pluto (though separating at 4°), with Sun in my Tenth House and Pluto in my First House. 😅
I am not too surprised about Blackberry, more intense than I, I wonder what lightens bb’s chart, I can see the Pluto.

Opal

Premium Member
You did say Pluto 9th? that is where my Uranus is. Was higher learning rather, explosive? Did something explosive happen just before your conception?
For me Pluto shows in the tenth, my Mothers stress, when her family accused her of being pregnant before she married. I was born 9 months and 3 days after the marriage. Apparently they were a little volatile. Lebanese.

conspiracy theorist

[deleted image against OP's direction for this thread - Moderator]
I have run thru the gamut of dominant planet/sign calculations, and only a few of them would emphasize the fact that I have Sun Mercury Pluto in conjunction. Both trad and modern techniques

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-221431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208-221431_Chrome.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:

conspiracy theorist

Wait, your Sun and Mercury are in Sagittarius. I plugged your details in and it says your dominant planet is Jupiter. 😏 Your second and third dominant planets are Venus and Mars - these are

Wait, your Sun and Mercury are in Sagittarius. I plugged your details in and it says your dominant planet is Jupiter. 😏 Your second and third dominant planets are Venus and Mars - these are equally dominant.
I am the REAL JUPITERASC