Random Thoughts, strictly Text

CapAquaPis

In baseball: The NLCS has the Padres vs Phillies and the ALCS has the Astros vs (most likely, Yankees)...the Guardians want to return to the world series badly to end their 74-year drought of winning the championship title, they changed their controversial team name last year to "reverse the curse...of the PRETEIndian".

CapAquaPis

And I've read a book written in 1978 titled "the end of Capitalism and Communism". In 1989, Soviet communism collapsed while capitalism peaked in 2000 and it appeared a new type of communism in China and a different version of capitalism in the EU was succeeding, now in 2022 along with our capitalism, everyone's in decline in the whole global economy.

CapAquaPis

Nostradamus predictions for 2022: from cannibalism to robots, there's some rather light predictions from Edgar cayce and the bizarre from Baba Vanga. Oh well, happy new year everyone and try hard to stay positive in the 3rd or final year of the covid pandemic.
October 18, 2022: Not a good year, not the worst year, it's a year when we're learning to accept a changed world after a period of crisis in the previous year or two. There are 4 more years of predictions I came upon in astrological chats and websites.

2023: A new astrological religion or Astrotheology takes hold (did it confirm Martin Luther King is Jesus reincarnata or Adolf Hitler was Satan himself?).
2024: The US feels the pain of its Pluto natal return (the US' 250th anniversary is in 2026).
2025: Finally, a woman president takes office in the US (who would she be?).
and 2026: After a previous period of released hatred among Americans, it's being combated and we're a more united country again (there will be a new social welfare system, just when the recession and inflation are controlled).

david starling

Moon in tropical Leo is exactly opposite r.Saturn in Aqua.

There's a Sun/Venus conjunction in Libra, squaring Pluto, which stationed direct on Oct. 8th in Capricorn.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Haha yes, I saw that. I’m not sure what she’s done wrong though but I haven’t been following it closely.

Are you guys having a Cost of Living crisis there too? Our gas and electric prices have increased so much we are all being given £400 towards the costs, but we’ve also been told that worst case scenario is we will have a ‘blackout’ period for a few hours in the evenings in December and January.

Been thinking about apocalypse scenario’s. There’s something in the air.

david starling

Haha yes, I saw that. I’m not sure what she’s done wrong though but I haven’t been following it closely.

Are you guys having a Cost of Living crisis there too? Our gas and electric prices have increased so much we are all being given £400 towards the costs, but we’ve also been told that worst case scenario is we will have a ‘blackout’ period for a few hours in the evenings in December and January.

Been thinking about apocalypse scenario’s. There’s something in the air.

California's been talking about it, but nothing definite. It's mostly about the price of gas. (Petrol)

Nothing about planned blackouts.

Ukpoohbear

Possibly America has their own power grid source so it may not affect you guys as much.

It’s crazy that whatever is going on in the world with Russia is having this big an impact on day to day lives. It’s like rations in WW2.

I know the Cost of Living crisis is what Liz Truss is being blamed for but others are saying they don’t really see how this is her fault. That’s all I know about it.

david starling

Possibly America has their own power grid source so it may not affect you guys as much.

It’s crazy that whatever is going on in the world with Russia is having this big an impact on day to day lives. It’s like rations in WW2.

I know the Cost of Living crisis is what Liz Truss is being blamed for but others are saying they don’t really see how this is her fault. That’s all I know about it.

There are preparations already underway in Britain for Fusion power to replace oil in the relatively near future. What a relief THAT will be!

david starling

Venus is Cazimi ("in the heart of the Sun"). It's a 17' orb, which she just reached, so there's another 34 minutes of arc to go.

Nice way to finish her tropical transit through Libra.

Last edited:

david starling

Mr Potato Head with blonde hair is running again. 🥔 🧑🏼

Her job was to make him look good, apparently. Unintended, no doubt.

This is kind of funny--the first news I saw about Truss stepping down had the headline, "Truss is the shortest British Prime Minister in over 300 years."
And I wondered just how short she is. Like, 4 feet 8 inches, maybe?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I love how you know more about this than me.

I knew the Queen dying was symbolic. It felt like it marked the end of an era that would have a ripple effect. It’s basically just caused instability and chaos and it seems to be with a theme of women.

The feminine way of thinking is all about intuition, nurturing and creativity, it’s more 5D than what masculine thinking is, that fits Saturn and the patriarchy.

So it seems like a final showdown of good and evil and the Age of Capricorn is trying to regain some power.

This is just what I am putting all together.

david starling

I love how you know more about this than me.

I knew the Queen dying was symbolic. It felt like it marked the end of an era that would have a ripple effect. It’s basically just caused instability and chaos and it seems to be with a theme of women.

The feminine way of thinking is all about intuition, nurturing and creativity, it’s more 5D than what masculine thinking is, that fits Saturn and the patriarchy.

So it seems like a final showdown of good and evil and the Age of Capricorn is trying to regain some power.

This is just what I am putting all together.

The essential qualities of Capricorn, going all the way back to ancient Sumeria, were those of an innovative, benevolent, and civilization building and sustaining Sign.

It's misfortune is being domicile-ruled by Saturn, which, GREATLY EMPOWERED during Capricorn's OWN Age, has turned nearly everything the Age of Capricorn has done that COULD have made the world a better place, into a worse place.

But, the approaching Age of Aquarius won't put up with that kind of cr*p from Saturn. It will inherit the Good from this amazing Age of Capricorn, and PREVENT those who are representing the WORST effects of Saturn from ruining things for the entire planet. THOSE are the ones now struggling to stay in power.

Last edited: