Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Blaze

Account Closed
Let's see....I'm guessing it's a small, beautifully decorated medieval-style castle with a moat and a drawbridge. If it's in Florida, the moat has alligators!
Alligators....hmm.

Would you believe I live in a tree house with all the modern conveniences?
You mean to say you live in a radio tower that looks like a tree house, so you can spy on the government without them knowing, right? :cool:

david starling

Kinda low-key for a Moon in tropical Aries. Maybe because the Sun in Leo is still opposite rSaturn, Mars in Taurus is trine rPluto in Cap, and Merc in Virgo is nearing an exact trine with Uran in Taurus. Gloominess combined with clear thinking!

Ukpoohbear

Mars has ingressed tropical Gemini.

Mars will be in Gemini for 7** months because it will also retrograde there.

I remember last Mars retrograde, which was in Aries. It was during lockdown and I was really motivated painting my whole place by myself for the fjrst time, plus on a low calorie diet šŸ’ŖšŸ»

Last edited:

david starling

Moon's in tropical Mermaid, its domicile-sign. Nice calm feeling.

Meanwhile, today's the last day of Sun in Leo, and the solar month of Virgo will begin with Sun square Mars, which will hamper the energy flow for about a week.

And, Merc in Virgo is nearing an exact trine with rPluto in Cap, uncovering hidden mysteries.

Opal

Premium Member
Today, I lost my truck keys for 2 hours, they had fell between the seats. When I got home late, I found a lovely lost bulldog. Tried to find someone looking for it, taking it for a walk. When that failed, I took her to a 24 hour vet that hopefully will find the sweet girls owners.

Went to Vancouver to close out my Mom's place. It took 9 days. She is now in a home for dementia. She had a lot of stuff.

david starling

Today, I lost my truck keys for 2 hours, they had fell between the seats. When I got home late, I found a lovely lost bulldog. Tried to find someone looking for it, taking it for a walk. When that failed, I took her to a 24 hour vet that hopefully will find the sweet girls owners.

Went to Vancouver to close out my Mom's place. It took 9 days. She is now in a home for dementia. She had a lot of stuff.
Wow! You've been going through some "stuff"! How're you holding up?

david starling

The transiting Moon and Venus conjunction in Leo is opposing my Aqua natal Moon-Venus conjunction, which is getting a visit from transiting rSaturn in Aqua. trMoon is almost exactly opposite trSaturn. :pinched:
Meanwhile, I can't power out of it because of the nearly exact trSun in Virgo square with trMars in Gemini.

Woe is me. But, I'm staying calm and drinking a lot of coffee.

Ukpoohbear

When life is harsh, itā€™s the little things, like a good cup of coffee, that makes it worth getting out of bed in the morning.

How long do you expect it to last until you can at least power out of it a bit more?

david starling

When life is harsh, itā€™s the little things, like a good cup of coffee, that makes it worth getting out of bed in the morning.

How long do you expect it to last until you can at least power out of it a bit more?
About 3 days should do it. I'm still not IN bed (2:30 am here). One of the drawbacks to a lot of coffee. Big work day coming up, so I'll just muddle through.